Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Everts get a piece of 4 inch square wire the tuck the top of the plant back under the wire -make it go round and round tucking it back under the wire when the space is about half full turn the lights to 12/12 and keep tucking it back under the wire until it starts making bud then the whole flat plant will send bud up thru the wire !--At least I think that's the way Hippie did it ! --

Whoop! Whoop! Got to stay home tonight with the birthday boy! He opted out on the cake; said he'd prefer some more LEDS! So, he's got 5 lights on their way! Guess next year he's gonna want a CO2 extractor thingy! Afterall, it's his birthday! So cool about those bees Rose! I would like to try that. Good to see you out WH! Boy, Evets your move sounds familiar; our move from Louisiana to Texas after the big hurricane of 2005 was a freaking nightmare-- and, that's an understatement! Hope you have some good coming your way. But, then again, any time you have a little weed is good! Haven't seen Kraven in a while; guess he's tied up with his renovations. Thought about him when I was being entertained by the guys on Mountain Monsters-- they were just about to catch them a Big Foot! Sorry Kraven, if you're out there! Cane, your Papaya are beautiful. I finally have a few that will be ready to sex pretty soon. Been wanting some every since I got the pleasure of trying some-- tastes heavenly! Gonna have to send Keef out for some of that crappy brickweed soon; just hate that, but some is better than none & ours just isn't ready yet. As they say, patience is a virtue! Planning to put out some nematodes tonight-- die you little root bastids! This last bit of Widow we are smoking turns me into a regular Chatty Cathy! Hope I didn't bore you guys!

Stormy tonight. Just lost electricity. Bummer. No night owls at the OFC? Hopefully my nematodes are munching away, or even better, dying of starvation!

Good monday morning peeps, I am the first one up today? Get up you pot heads, time to smoke a doobie or a bowl or whatev.
DD, nice to see you. wow, 5 lights? you are a wonderful wife. Who needs cake when you have new lights. I hope all your papayas are girls. I planted some too.

Kraven be careful today working on your shed...

Planting some more seeds to replace the duds.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh!--Face is hurting some !-- I had stuff to do today too !-- Oh well !--The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak !--- Where's my pipe ? -- I need coffee !--- I asked for 3 light lights !-- Woman does take good care of Ole Keef !-- Where did I put that weed !--- U ever be looking for something else and find weed ?-- Yes my shoulder I know U hurt too !-- I be back !

Keef, have you ever tried turmeric for pain and swelling? I use it every day. a few times a day.. Want me to send you some?
A few days ago i told mr rb i was saving up my drugs to end it all someday, he said, what turmeric? lol It has to have black pepper in it to make it work.

Morning Rose !-- Look what I found !-- I got another cup of coffee pipes full !--Let's do this thing !---Thinking about changing my name to Dr. Frankenplant !

Lost a post !-- Princess Rose-- I got 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws in my face -- it's gonna hurt some !--- I get by the Doc said just a little harder and the fall would have broke my neck paralyzing me !--- This be much better than that !

I'll keep doing what I'm doing with the mutants but I been reading up on this thing called tissue culture! -- I'm gonna learn to make a mess of clones from a freakin leaf !--- I could see no real use for it until my Muse visited in a dream !--- Hurricane's hit the coast --- It would be nice if I had to bug out for a storm if I could just take a few leaves from each plant and put them in a cooler !--- I lose nothing but some time !--I gotta learn this skill !

Just thinking out loud !-- This tissue culture thing -- I wonder if it would be possible to grow a culture of say Rose's AC/DC -- aka Charlotte's Web and a culture of a bad a** high THC plant side by side and get them to mix ?--- Maybe a make a mixed plant that has high CBD and high THC !--- A mixed plant not like breeding where U get some of mom and some of dad in a random fashion --A plant that has all of mom and all of dad in the same plant !---Now I really got a head ache !

Morning O.F.C, Rose, Keef, got 24 seeds in dirt last night, room about 78* Put the Nurse Larry under the dome with the clones. ...Let's puff one. ...:48:

Good morning peeps,

Umbra, of course you right, i only know one "big" grower and they don't use it. I guess my point is you need to know how to grow and have some grows under your belt.. as they say, dialed in. Not for the small home grower? would you agree with that?

Bummer, evets, you be careful. Plants do love being outside.

None of my gg4 broke soil, either did the AG or satoris BUMMER...but i have about 18 or so tiny babies with there faces turned to the light. I am going to have to get a sativa going soon.

Have fun WH. hugs to you. and even a little:heart:
Coffee is good... smoke to follow...

No Rose, I don't know any small home growers using CO2. I never used it before moving to California. But wow it makes a difference. Good morning OFC. Since I am doing all the grow related work, I am busy early in the morning. My son's dog hasn't been gaining enough weight, he was at least 20 lbs under his normal weight when we found him. While he has been gaining weight, it seems slow. I decided to feed the dogs 2x a day and give them 1/2 their food. It has made a huge difference to Boomer. But it means I'm the one up early to feed them. With all that out of the way, wake n bake time.
Oh and Happy belated birthday Keef.

Good idea YD. how do you heat it up?

I have a small propane torch I use to hear stubborn bolts and such with mechanical work. Uses the size tank common for the little camp lanterns.

What up Dog ? -- I got me a rooted Bubblicious clone !--She mine now !-- I'll be taking the seed plant and putting it back into Happy Frog --Just in case !-- This is the first time I've had mother plants !-- The beast called GG#4 is right behind ! -- -We got some pharming to do today --Take some cuts and stuff !--- Nothing heavy !

Hey Umbra -- That CO2 system U got -- Can U go in there and work without venting it first ? --- Any chance of CO2 poisoning if U stay too long ?--

Hey everyone. Sorry j haven't said much. It's been a rough few days. RV won't run good enough to make it to the new spot. The lady we rent a room off want her money and the person we were moving to won't hold the spot another week so we may lose everything. I'm so tired and stressed that my body doesn't have energy to do anything. I hurt so bad from working for days trying to move and get RV fixed. Out of patience. Out of MONEY mainly. Good news is I got the hydro tank setup. I use a fish tank for it. Got my Girl "Bubbles" in it cus i knocked her over and she kinked/bent. But she hasn't started drooping at all yet. Got 2 cuttings in it and my MKNEG MAKER seedling will go into it tonight cus she just sprouted her first leaves. Should I set her up in the bubbler now?

Evening Everts get a piece of 4 inch square wire the tuck the top of the plant back under the wire -make it go round and round tucking it back under the wire when the space is about half full turn the lights to 12/12 and keep tucking it back under the wire until it starts making bud then the whole flat plant will send bud up thru the wire !--At least I think that's the way Hippie did it ! --

That's one way to do it. I was going to lay her down and put foam pieces under her so she wasn't laying completely in water Then maybe roots will start from the stem and I can start growing a weed Vine. Lol. I really want to try that. Kind of laying it down and let her keep stretching her ban he's into Colas and I'll stick each new branch/cola threw the screen

What up Dog ? -- I got me a rooted Bubblicious clone !--She mine now !-- I'll be taking the seed plant and putting it back into Happy Frog --Just in case !-- This is the first time I've had mother plants !-- The beast called GG#4 is right behind ! -- -We got some pharming to do today --Take some cuts and stuff !--- Nothing heavy !

Hey Umbra -- That CO2 system U got -- Can U go in there and work without venting it first ? --- Any chance of CO2 poisoning if U stay too long ?--

Yes I can work in the room without venting the space. The rate would need to be above 3,000ppm and I would need to be in there for a couple of hours. For most people that wouldn't be enough to cause a problem, but with COPD it could be a problem.
Just got off the phone with my son and he was trying to tell me about his mother. I thought something bad happened to her....she is living with a friend of mine and he thought it would bother me.

Ugh !-- Just woke up from a nap !-- Feeling like warm dookie !---Sorry for your troubles Evets !-- Good Luck to U !

Umbra thanks I'm no where near using CO2 yet but U need to plan ahead !--- I still got some cuts to take and Trips is getting out of hand !---I need to clone the blueberry boy and get rid of the big piece !-- Doubt I'll be doing much !--- Looks like I'm a lot closer with my Zombie Juice than I thought !--- I don't think I have to change a thing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back