Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Umbra, have you given Boomer some weed? Poor little guy! Glad you're helping the little guy out though. I think I was a dog in a previous life; they speak to my heart like no other animal & bring me great comfort. All i need is some tasty buds, cool waves, & my dogs (includes Keef!) Rose, I'll be checking out this Turmeric, sounds interesting. I put a whole chicken with some herbs in the crockpot earlier & it is smelling divine!

DD, I stream a radio station back in Philly and they play that song, " I JUST WANT TO GET HIGH BY THE BEACH" a lot. Good beat, funny song.

Love the song, very haunting sound. Everything I've heard her sing has that sound, beautiful. She's quite beautiful also.

Not too crazy about using CO2. Me, my sisters & cousins were hospitalized for CO2 poisoning when I was about 8 or 9. Then when I was 21, I was poisoned again along with all my coworkers after someone tampered with the gas line. Had to spend a couple hours in a hyperbaric unit. Just makes me nervous to tempt fate.

Hey Umbra, have you given Boomer some weed? Poor little guy! Glad you're helping the little guy out though. I think I was a dog in a previous life; they speak to my heart like no other animal & bring me great comfort. All i need is some tasty buds, cool waves, & my dogs (includes Keef!) Rose, I'll be checking out this Turmeric, sounds interesting. I put a whole chicken with some herbs in the crockpot earlier & it is smelling divine!
LOL Boomer has a taste for weed. And he's not such a little guy. When he puts his paws on my shoulders, he's at least a full head taller than me. When he followed my son home, he was about 70 lbs. Now closer to 100 lbs.

Howdy guys. Im getting ready,,gotta go back to Little Rock tomorrow. Time to work. Yehaaaaaaaaa

What up Hopper ? --

I got that wine into a secondary fermenter !--- Had to taste it !-- Taste like warm Mad Dog to me !--

Hey Giggy, nice to see you. How are things?

DD,i feel ya on the dogs. me too.

Carry on ya'll.

Brick weed !-- I forgot !-- Smoked it most of my life but ya'll spoiled me --Teaching me to grow good weed !-Some's better than none !--Oh Well !

Being that I have a current RN license in Louisiana, I got a public health notice from their nursing state board. It said that Louisiana ranked #2 in the country in syphilis cases in 2014. Wow! Just don't know what to say to that. Guess I won't be having rampant sex in Louisiana.

Good morning peeps. Kraven have you always used co2 even as a beginner?

I have yet another doc appointment tomorrow and i have to tell him i went off my bp drugs..he is going to... I have no idea what he is going to do or say when i tell him i replaced it with cbd rso... No coffee for me today til after the blood work. I can do this. God i love my coffee.
Planting more seeds today to replace the ones that didn't come up. I love those babies in the bath. (seeds popping in the bathtub)
I hope ya'll have a great day.

Shoot DD, and that was my plan, to go to Louisiana and have crazy unprotected sex... no i just can't do it. Thanks for the public service announcement.

Good luck rose.
My sister went back in to the hospital. Her white blood count is high and she running a fever. My dad is trying to find somone to make her a wig with her hair. Might as well shave it and use than have it fall out anyway.
Been battling with the insurance company. They claim I havtn had insurance since last September. Funny, cuz y'all taking it out my check every week!!! I was wondering why I've been getting Dr bills in the mail. I'm getting close to the line, I hope some things smooth out soon. I have so much on me, whew. I'll sure be glad when I start my upward swing. This down in the dumps is breaking my back. What hurts me, is I don't feel very close to my wife anymore. I would do anything for her. Regardless of the legal or moral obligations. And I know she needs me, but this depression thing she has is a monster. I just hope I can pull her out of it.
One a positive note, I have a fine girl in bloom and he is stretching like crazy!! She looks sativa dominant, but I don't know the strain. But I should have a clone or two from her soon so I can keep her if I like her. I wish I could stay in my grow room all day.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Go Louisiana !--- That ain't nothing !--Jasper Texas is the incest capital of the south !--- Lots of family stumps up there !--Cousin Uncle Grandpa !

Dog -- I hope it all works out for U !-- I hope everything gets better !-- Weed helps !-- Canna caps regularly could probably take care of that !--- Just have to learn to cheat on drug screens !--

YD, depression is so hard on her and you. I am sorry. It does kinda put a wall up. I hope you guys can remember why you love each other and get each other thru this. Marriage can be fabulous and really hard too. There are time in our 44 years that i am sure we hated each other for a minute.. But in the long run it was only minutes. I am pulling for you guys.

Losing her hair is so horrible. I have gone thru it with my sister and bff and it is traumatic. I am so sorry for your sister and you. You have a lot to deal with, but i know your strong and i really know you have a good heart.. I am on your side. I am glad you have a plant that brings you joy.

So i am fasting and go to the lab and the orders weren't there... having coffee now, will cancel the appointment for tomorrow. Ran into the only person in town i don't like at the lab. LOL.. my son's x gf mom... So far it is 7:30 and the day is sucking. LOL

I know how to fix that though. Join me?

Thanks rose. I know it's hard, and we will get through this. I've just never seem depression. Not really. Yeah when o was locked upni was down and out. But what my wife has is something. She would never leave, even if that meant sinking with me. And I feel the same. I guess I am used to fixing stuff. I fix our cars. I fix our house. I run power, I learn what I need and do it. I am a fixer. And when I can't fix it, it messes me up. I look back when I was 18 or so, I thought I was smart. Ha-ha. I'm sure I'll look back at 27, and find I was just as dumb and niave as I was at 18.
I was so busy I forgot to check my grow last night!! I had time to water some seedlings this am. Once I get a few nice buds, I'll be posting up a pic or two.

Rose the fates have spoken !-- U did what U was supposed to -- system failed U is all !-- Might as well get high !-- I'm beginning to realize that saying "let's get high" kinda belittles the power of the plant !-- Being high is just a side effect of the medicine that the plant is !

My mutants live !--- When they big enough to play show and tell -- I'll get D.D. to post some pics ! --- Only now can the search for my Frankenplant truly begin !

Morning everyone. Got a late start today. Going to try to make enough money today quick for the new rental and then we may just drive the RV until it won't drive anymore and then pull it with my Work Van. I backed the Van up in the yard yesterday and hooked it to the RV and it pulled it out of its spot and through the grass without any issue. It pulled so easy in the grass so we figured on the road should work better even. We're try one more time. And I know about the Depression thing. I have had trouble with t most of my life. Just recently got on some meds to help for that and bipolar disorder. I have always just dealt with it but recently my moods would change so RAPID that i would get sick in the stomach. And then the depression when someone you know is going through it is act sully harder than going through it. Because you start feeling certain ways and try not to but I think in women it's worse too. Seems to me it's worse on others when a women is depressed. But when a guys depressed it's really hard on him. It's a odd disease and very rough to get passed but hang in there and be there for her and your both get thru it. As far as "bubbles". I'll take a picture later and I want to make a new thread for Newbies when the run into this problem on how to treat it. Bubbles is laying over to the side. It's kind of at an angle cus of where the light is at. It wasn't straight above it. It's over about 6in. So this way she can grow towards the light and then when I add more light directly above her. I will lay her down completely and the new growth will point straight up towards the light. I'll post some pics later so it's not so confusing. But this morning she is still growing and her top is faced towards the light now so she seems to be ok yet. Maybe stunted growth but I don't even think it phased her at all. Since the main stem didn't break anywhere it just knkied or bent, thank goodness. Should get some nice buds off her now tho since I'm turning it into a SCROG plant. Just one plant for now tho. Maybe two if a clone catches up but I doubt it will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back