Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on who U ask Rose !--- To some I'm Da Devil Incarnate !--- People who try to bend me to thier will ---Just end up frustrated !-- Threw me away like a broken tool !!--- I got your broken tool right here !---O.K. so maybe I have something to prove !---

Keef you are no broken tool. ..you have a mission .remember. .

Keef might be a little bent, but he's not broken & he certainly isn't a tool! So sorry to hear about your dear friend Kraven; I can understand your fear. Hope he recovers somehow. So many going through such difficulties: first & foremost in my mind, WeedHopper, Rose with her recent stroke, YD dealing with his sister's cancer & his wife's depression, and I could go on! Each & everyone of you are dealing with major life struggles, whether physical or mental. It's so easy to be consumed by these hardships & totally miss the little jewels in our lives. I, myself, am very guilty of this. Guess what my stoned butt is trying to say is, cherish all those little jewels & utilize them during the struggles. It is our only power to overcome. Ok..... DD Over!

Kraven, so sorry to hear about your hippie friend. Everyone is sick.
I have a question about a ppm pen. I bought a generic on Amazon. It came in today and I tested my tap water. It measures 12 ppm. I measured the runoof from my plants and it read 120. I'm not sure if I trust this pen? What do y'all think? What's a way I can test it?

Hmmm the aquifer your on... your ppm's should be higher, get distilled water, it should have 0 ppm to test it.

The o'l hippy's condition has worsened.....got a heavy heart right now.

Keef might be a little bent, but he's not broken & he certainly isn't a tool! So sorry to hear about your dear friend Kraven; I can understand your fear. Hope he recovers somehow. So many going through such difficulties: first & foremost in my mind, WeedHopper, Rose with her recent stroke, YD dealing with his sister's cancer & his wife's depression, and I could go on! Each & everyone of you are dealing with major life struggles, whether physical or mental. It's so easy to be consumed by these hardships & totally miss the little jewels in our lives. I, myself, am very guilty of this. Guess what my stoned butt is trying to say is, cherish all those little jewels & utilize them during the struggles. It is our only power to overcome. Ok..... DD Over!

Thanks you ..D.D....:)
We are still with you Kraven. .....Hugs Bro.

Thanks all, just after loosing my mother, sure don't want to visit morality so soon. He is getting excellent care, he is just not getting better yet, he is a very private man, I wont go into detail but he is in ICU getting blood again. And may be facing a surgery soon, and he is just not in good shape to undergo general anesthesia.

Kraven, there are things in life we can not control. Be at peace...there will always be people who will come in and out of our lives.

Kraven, i am really worried too. We almost lost him last time...he really is coming to my house, he has to be ok. Are you ok Kraven?

Umbra, you Buddhist you. I will embrace that level of enlightened-ness when it presents itself, perhaps at my death. LOL Yes we meet a lot of folks in our lives but some are more special then others and they reach into your heart. That is what happened w/ Kraven and this guy. They quickly bonded.

Rose he is in a tight spot at the moment, it does not mean he is about to loose his life, just things are dicey, he has been sick, then popped a bleed and then when they found it, it was a big one. They cant really get to it and the their first attempts at helping him have not worked out. I'm worried as a nurse, i know how quickly these things can turn on a dime, he seems to be in good spirits, but his numbers are ugly, and he has a big leak in him that has to be fixed. If he tried to get up too fast from the bed he would pass out he is just really low on blood volume and his H&H numbers are in the really critical low range.

Howdy guys. Im setting in my room in Little Rock. Except this time my roomy is a guy who has worked for me for over 20 yrs. So i can smoke my dank. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Rose my Mom will be calling you soon. She wanted to call yesterday but she was really weak from the Chemotherapy and Radiation therapy. She has Chemotherapy 3 days a week and Radiation therapy 5 days a week. She is 78 and tbe strongest women i have ever known. Tougher than nails. The Bestest Mom ever. And she truly believes the oil is helping her feel better,,and so do i.

Thank you everyone....this has jarred me quite some. I'm just a bit overwhelmed, got some home renovations going on here, the o'l hippy goes down and i have a lot on my plate now. Rose, I'm a bit saddened and worried, but hopeful of a good outcome.

Hang in there Kraven -- Dog --Hopper --All ya'll !--One day at a time !-- This too shall pass !-- Life is a journey not a destination! --
So the cat is out the bag about inside grows and CO2 ?-- My time will come !--I learn !-- I'm might need to know more about that sound modulator space gun thingy Umbra got hanging in his garage !

Hey I see signs of the end of prohibition right here in South Texas !--- There is a Hydro Store sells all your hydro and aero supplies !--- That means they has to be more than just me growing weed up in here !--- I could let it slide as just a progressive farm store ---But I know weed growing supplies when I sees'm !--- WOW !--The times they is a changing !---

Umbra, you Buddhist you. I will embrace that level of enlightened-ness when it presents itself, perhaps at my death. LOL Yes we meet a lot of folks in our lives but some are more special then others and they reach into your heart. That is what happened w/ Kraven and this guy. They quickly bonded.
I know Rose. I think everyone who comes and goes from our lives is special, but I know what you mean. Kraven, I meant no disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back