Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks umbra. I am looking forward to running that. I'll soak a few tonight.
All this f this and x that is confusing. Lol

Keef, you are correct...no bpu x blackrose. Both were males that I used at different times. The only female BPU I used for the BPU F2.
Yep Keef you right they be GDP X Black Rose .....IT's BPU X BB....
I with ya Y.D. :confused2:

Morning :48:

So Far Five for Five Nurse Larries showing
Three outa six Hippies Dawg

Kraven You are in my thoughts this morning ....Hope that the Ol Hippie is doing better.......
Ya'll have a High morning
, Headed for a little morning Workout......:48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- I keep walking into walls and stuff this morning! -- Foggy and groggy! --Which way is up ? -- I need coffee !--

Good morning peeps,

Another beautiful day in paradise. I have a house that needs cleaned.. Flowers that need planted.... a body that isn't willing...

I heard that Kraven's friend is doing better. I am relieved. He better get all the way better, poor guy.

Cane have a great workout. Oh, and there is a nice shot of nurse larry in that thread by shortbus... very pretty.

Good morning YD, how are things with you today?

Good Morning OFC. Day is young got lots of plans today. Time for Wake and Bake.:bong2:

I might live now !---
I'm pleased with my mutants !-- GG#4 has impressed me with the way it grows !-- I hope to see hairs on that Strawberry Rhino this morning but the dog has me treed !-- The demon dog is on guard duty and barks everytime I get up !- I don't want him to wake D.D. so I'm nursing a pipe and chillin !--- I've had worse brick !-- Makes decent caps !

Umbra, you & Keef are giving me a headache with all the x's & f's, etc, etc. No way I can even follow all that! Will it be good medicine? If so, I'll grow it! Plan to mix my first beneficial tea tomorrow. Will be trying it on one box first, then go from there; that's the good thing about having multiple units instead of just one. Plus, thinking of putting a small A/C in the growroom to cool it a little more & not have to freeze in the rest of the house. I think the plants would like it & I know I would when I'm back there gardening!

Somewhere in your rotation you should try some EM1 as a supplement to the teas.

Rose I am so disappointed that the bugs killed all the Purple Haze plants from the seed U sent me but one !--Mane I hope it's a girl !

Good morning Rose. I am doing well. Mrs Dog is doing good too. I ha e picked up a habit of making up about 1 am and not sleeping past that well at all. I don't have things on my mind then, so I think it may be the same thing my dad went through years back. He started sleeping maybe 5 hours and that's all he needed. I need more, I've been dragging my butt around work.

Hey. Morning everyone. Man I got another late start today. We were suppose to tow the RV over early this morning but I didn't get up early enough so I guess it's gunna be this evening Sucks. I just am under so much stress and being depressed doesn't help either. I am a very light weed smoker usually but the last week or so I've been smoking a lot. Especially in the evening where I'm home and can smoke but I've been smoking too much before bed. I'll even wake up and take a few puffs. And then I don't feel like waking up in the morning. Lol. Your right Keef. I need to start eating it but I don't have the means to do so right now because I only get about 1g every two days. I am worried if I use that little of an amount it won't work right. Even so I never know what kind it is so I don't want to eat it when I have no clue what strain chararistics it has. As soon as mine is flowered and cured the. I will be making more edibles and products. I love Hash and dabs so I will be making some of each of that and some candies I think. Question tho. Ideas for the roots and stems. I was thinking of grinding it up and making Lotion for Jons skin on his face. He is really dry and flaky so I was thinking of Vaseline and Blending ground stems and roots into it to make a lotion for him. See if t works and maybe I could invent the stuff and sell it. Lol. But what do you guys do with the whole plant? Roots stems. Everything should be used. What's your methods?

I'm not sure what she's putting in this tea -- I know we mix it up and put a bubbler in it today !--- It got some Ancients Forest worm castings in a piece of panty hose and some other mico- Like Great White or White Widow !-- It's in her hands !-- She showed me what Humboldt Roots can do so I'm doing what she say !

I have a root salve recipe when U ready !-- We know how to make proper meds out of weed instead of just trying stuff !--- Rose has about a dozen patients she makes meds for !

If it doesn't show any sign of being a hermie in the next couple days --- Looks like I got a Strawberry Rhino girl to add to the harem !

Hey Keef Do you just have all regular seeds or do you do Feminized as well? I think I asked before but sometimes I miss the responses or can't find them cus so many messages to look through. Lol. But the Nordel? Strain your were talking about. Or any strains that give the happy and energy feeling. Do you happen to have any female seeds I could try. I'll trade one or two of what I have if you want any of them. I just really want to try some of the ones you guys talk about. I know you all are way more experienced in growing. I have a large knowledge of it but it's all because of "Old Farts" like everyone here. Lol. I'm young yet but I have always surrounded myself by older people so ice gained a large variety of knowledge in my younger life. I'm happy I didn't hangout with people my age cause I have learned so much more from hanging around and talking to older more experienced people. Anyways. You all sound like you know what you like and what helps. So of course I would like to try the same strains. But I usually grow feminized. I will however be interested in a NICE MALE TO BREED MINE WITH. So since I want a good Male I can take any seeds. I really want a strain that makes me super energetic and super happy. Super happy is fine. But I want to breed my own medicine I know I need energy and need happy type and one for pain. Most help with pain some. But I won't to take 2-3 of my favorites and breed a mix plant. See how it crosses and if I like it or not. I'm not looking for a handout. I'll trade or whatever you need for them. I just want to try everyone's recommendations Since I would like to try many online but just don't have the money to put out for all the expensive prices they all ask. I was thinking of buying a variety pack but do they come separated so I know which is which. Or do they come mixed together I'd rather listen to some experienced people and try the ones they have found to work good Ya no. Btw. We're making one more attempt to get the Arab to the new spot today. Wish us luck.

Blueberry Wine ? --- I learned what I needed to know with that first batch !-- I can do this !-- I might even be able to squeeze a few percent higher alcohol in it !-- Might turn it into a fine brandy one day !-- Be 3 months before I can bottle the wine / brandy !--

Kraven --- I got the itch !--- Maybe I make just a wee little bit of shine just for practice !--- I think I can turn a good fruit wine into a fine brandy !-- We'll be seeing !

No problem about the rant Evets !--- Cuz -- Weed pharmers are slow to trust simply because of what we do!
As far as anyone knows U could be Po-Po!!!--- Until U been around for awhile I doubt anyone will send U any seed !-- Hang around and maybe one day we can hook U up with some seed !--- Grow what U can get for now !---They do have pick-n-mix seed companies that allow U to get a few seed from several varieties! --

So far all I grow has been regular photo seed !--

Dog groomer is here !-- The dogs figured out what was up and we had a runner !-- Little bastid is quick !-- I got my workout done !-- It ain't over another is hiding !-- Like 3 ring circus !--

Yeah that's understandable. I check out tho. My business and myself are all over social media but most don't like putting there names out there on site like this. I usually don't care. But being its all alias's on here for good reason it's a lot harder to build trust with people. Understandably. I may just get a few K one for now of the ones you have mentioned. And then I believe I am going to find somewhere outside and keep a few Mother Plants and I'll just go take a clipping when I'm ready to start another plant. I'll let the Mothers stay outside and I'll grow mine indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back