Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the whole cannabis stunts your motivation is true to extent. Some strains of cannabis may relax you or make your fell tired and have a lack of motivation but usually it's yourself not the weed. I believe that certain strains may do that but others strains may actually help with motivation. The only reason I'm saying this is cus I'm buying locally at the moment and the other day what I got I was able to smoke in the morning and while working but lightly smoke but I felt great and little pain. The next bag I got was not that way and the last two days I have been very weak and tired all the time and smoked a lot to help me sleep. So I've seen both side. I think anyone that is TRUELY using it Medicinally then they should obviously learn the basics of what works for them best. Like most of you guys have done and I am trying to find what I like best and what helps me best. But right now I'm going thru the ups and downs of using local green

Try these. I bought these the other day and man are they good. If you like rum and coke or jack and Coke. These are awesom. Taste just like a cherry cola with a bit of alcohol in it

View attachment image.jpg

Keef, No on the alcohol... Don't mess a wonderful medicine up by yuck in it.

Evets, i don't drink at all. I do smoke pot from the time i get up to the time i go to sleep. I think all pot is medicine. I am just sure you wanted to know that. LOL

Rose I was talking about 2 different things !--- 1)--making fruit wine and distilling it into brandy --2 ) making "Everclear" to use in making RSO !--- Kraven could probably distill alcohol with just as high proof as Everclear --or higher !-- Might take me a few runs to get sugar liquor that clean !--- Or were U talking about denatured alcohol ?---Your dislike of that I can understand !-- Like I said Everclear cost alot ! --Maybe $100 a gallon !-- How much would U use making an ounce of RSO ?---Is not Everclear your biggest real cost in making RSO ?---I'm just thinking if it was free it would greatly reduce the cost of making RSO !-- Except for the value of the weed !

D.D. brought home some basil and oregano from the produce section for me to clone !--- She like her fresh herbs and it roots just fine !--- Same with that rosemary in a planter out back !-- Started as a sprig of rosemary from the produce dept. !--

I wonder what a tetraploid tomato or pepper would look and taste like ?-- I could do such a thing but I mostly grow weed !---

Keef. That tetrapods stuff does strike my interest a lot. Once I get settled I will go for it and try. I have this one natural one that I will try to take a cutting or two. My cuttings from the other plant have not rooted yet but hoping they do soon. I had to move them around during the move so I hope that didn't hurt the process. We're see I guess. They look ok so far. Growing. Just haven't started any roots yet. And the the one I call Bubbles that fell over and kined the stem. She is still growing like a champ. Didn't even phase her so I think I may keep her as a mother plant. Very strong genes it would seem if that big of a accident didn't even phase its growth at all. What do you think Keef. Good mother plant to keep? Lol

Evets the chemical I use to cause this genetic doubling is a poison that WILL cause cancer and kill U if not handled properly !-- The kind of plant I'm making NEVER happens naturally! --

Methanol has a lower boiling point than Ethanol so it seems to me there would be no problem using denatured alcohol if the denaturing agent is methanol to make RSO --By the time the ethanol is evaped off the methanol is long gone !---

keef,NONONONO. no denatured alcohol. you need some Gold Shield Rossville 200 proof ethyl

Morning everyone. Finally got up like normal. Finally got a good nights sleep since we were at the new place all the stress is lifted off. Now we just have to make enough money to pay the lady today. Lol. That's one nice thing about having the business. I can go out in a day and make $200 quick in a day if we want to. Make good money when we actually can stay out working all day everyday but we slack a bit to much. My health isn't the best and doesn't help. I'm always feeling tired and just blah and shitty but I try to push they it best if can. Really wish i had the drive and motivation that I used to. It out weighed the not feeling good and feeling blah and tired feeling. My drive was pushing right thru every obstacle. Now everything stresses me out to much. Ugh. Fun fun right. I think tonight's the night I put my large plant into Flower. I topped it last week and the new set of colas are growing nicely so I figured they are small yet so I I flower now it will get about twice as big or more and then start budding into a set of nice big cola buds We're see how she flowers. Hopefully it works how k want it since I think this one is a Photo plant. Not one of the AutoFlowers

Morning all, I have been super busy the last week, hope all is well and things settle here a bit in the coming weeks. Peace.

As far as the tetraploid thing goes Keef I'm far from ready yet but once I am I should be ok. I'm good with chemistry stuff and Chem sets and things like that I've always been good at Actually I'm the type the can do anything I put my mind to and I'm also the type that I do it RIGHT the first time so it's easy to repeat Just how I've always been all my life. I put my mind to something and do the research for it and soon I am doing it like a pro. Been like that since j was 2 yrs old typing on the computer cause I wanted to play my games and had to learn to type my name and password so I could play it. Anyways..... I'll wait until 1.i can buy the proper gear and safety equip. 2. I WANT TO TRY CLONING MT TRIFOLIATE FIRST. And hopefully the clones grow trifoliate as well. We're see I guess. Waiting for the internodal branches get bigger so I can use them for clone cuttings. I don't want to top the trifoliate. Cause then it may turn back into a diploid and I'll be upset. So for now in going to take some cuttings first and see what they do

Just a reminder to all the new peeps, if your not legal then you need to be anonymous....this is not a closed board and not everyone here is good peeps. LEO routinely surfs these types of open boards, and this is a good cozy thread to camp out in.

Good morning peeps,

Bozzo, nice to see you again. Hope you are well. What have you got growing?

Yes Keef, i was talking about the denatured alcohol. I pay about 36 bucks a half a gallon for everlear
nes, i thought about you yesterday, i would like to see your place, i picture it as out in the country and pretty.

Kraven, are you actually using a hammer, or are you having in made? Either way...mojo.

Morning O.F.C. !--- Ugh !-- Having some coffee and working on a pipe !--- Got some pressure in my face from the weather !

Thanks for the input about alcohol extraction !--- Soon as I can justify it I'm getting a Super Critical CO2 Hash oil machine -- I see no reason that I'll be making much RSO but it's good to know the right way !---
Lyfespan-- Where ya been !-- U still got that Black Domina ?
What up Bozzo ?
Dala -- Glad to get your opinion too !

U free state peeps have to teach us southern outlaw farmers how to do things right !

I hope for everyone's sake they start legalizing cannabis for recreational purposes. Not cus people should use it that way. I'm not saying that. I think it should be used responsibly and mainly medically. But atleast if it's recreationally legal. We won't have so many stipulations to be permitted to grow. It should be easier for the average person to grow if it's legal for medical and recreational. Idk. Maybe it's not hard to get all the liscenes and permits to grow and possibly open a legit store. I want to as soon as it's legal where I'm at. I'm even thinking about moving somewhere else that I can legally grow. Only because I'm really fed up. Yes I'm young. Yes many of you have worked there asses off for years and deserve to retire in luxury and peace. But my age doesn't change my health issues. Honestly I bought this business cus my mind and body can't take the non stop working anymore and it's crazy that the healthiest I have ever been was when j was homeless and sleeping from one place to another and slept on beach even. But I wasn't so exerted and stressed over making enough to pay bills and working 8- 10hrs a day just to survive. And then employer take advantage of people in bad situations and pay you $80 a week to work cus they know you don't have a choice. But anyways my mind and body just can't seem to handle it like a normal healthy person. I fight through it but am also miserable if I do. That's know way to live a happy life. I honestly could care less if I was rich. I just want to make enough to live happy But I really want to do something with growing it proffesionally and have a store I would ultimately love to have a Fresh Market for medical. You come across a scale when you walking in. and I want to have a large warehouse with a catwalk that they can actually walk through and see the fresh growing plants and have the store above the grow area where they can buy fresh non cured. Or buy cured and dried. Or buy edibles and waxes and hashes and capsules Everything and anything. I want to have a separate place with a Bar kind of area for people to come and relax and maybe a limited amount of samples for them to try Stuff like that. I would love to do that. But of course we all need to it be legal first

Morning O.F.C. Man things are popping like popcorn round Here....
5 for 5 Nurse larry
6 for 7 Hippies dawg
6 for 6 bpu X blueberry blast
so far one for sure maybe two gdp X Black rose
Keef you are on your way Bro....Put that skill to work....:)

For everyone that is making alcohol. Here's one of the sites I use to try recipes. There's a few that are good on this site. And they have a lot of equipment too.
http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com. They have a bunch of recipes. So if you have the equipment then here's some more if you'd like to try any
I have a few of my own recipes but they are my secret recipes that I make. You can try mine when I make them but I don't give anyone the recipes for my own. Plus j don't have the stuff anymore to make it. I've looked through all My stuff and I think I lost it all during one of the moves. Oh well.

Evets it's good to have a dream !-- Now U have to work out the details of how U get from here to there !--
First is just getting some grows under your belt !--- U don't even know all the stuff that can go wrong with a grow yet !-- One step at a time !

I wanted a Frankenplant by the end of prohibition !--- It may not be the exact plant that I want but one thing be true about them plants !-- They are unique in all the world !--- Now it's just gonna be like finding a rare pheno !-- U know it'll be there but it may take quite a few seed before U find it !---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back