Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowser lyfspan, pretty cool.

so Umbra, 420 plans sound very stony.

Seeds are cute here at my house.

Yep!--That would be one of them "Got to grow it" seed Lyfespan !--- So where ya at on your Panda berry ? -- U gonna stablize it and all ? --- My newest mutants just barely have thier heads above the ground !--- Little leaves on top a stalk 3 times as thick as normal !--- Now if they'll only throw 3 or 4 leaves for ole Keef !--

Unusually don't let anything on bottom grow either but once in a while I'll see a plant that has some nice growth that LOOKS worth keeping on the plant. You can usually tell atleast when you have a good thick growth on lower parts. Then j may leave some on Usually I take the lower ones for cuttings anyways but if I see some nice thick growth on them I will leave some for some budding that way I have some samples as its growing too. Lol. Popcorn buds are good for samplers atleast while your waiting on your plant. Haha. I like using them for the Hash and Dabs I have a nice way to turn popcorn buds into the dabs with a flat iron. Works nice for a quick Dabs cus I don't like to use my larger pretty bud for it. Lol.

Darn. By the time I comment on something It's so far back that no one knows what I'm talking about. Lmao. Sometimes I start typing a response for a post and I'll get busy and post it an hour later

It's called the Rosen Method !---I'm willing to learn from anyone --any age !---but Evets --No offense !--I just don't think there's much U could teach me !

DD ...This little bit i will just dry it up and smoke it ...see how it smokes ....looks nice and cloudy...right now.
Wow I missed whole page.....:p:

Oops missed a page.....what kind of seed...never seen such a thing.....

..........Puff........:48:.......:48:

Mr cane, you talking papaya? Is this your first taste? I want to know everything. It is such a nice smoke.. it asks nothing of you.

When i first saw that seed up there, i thought, oh no someone posted a **** on ofc.... sorry, small dog I guess.

Okay so apparently, you have to eat healthy more than once to get in shape. That's just cruel & inhumane!
BBQ ribs to die for here!

Keef probably not but I've surprised myself before Mainly cus I've grown up around old timers and learned so much of the old ways plus I was able to learn my generations twist to things so I consider myself blessed to have learned as much as I have in such a short period of my life. And I continue learning from others. Now here's some physiology for ya Ok ... Everyone has there ways right. and one thing I've learned is it's not about others teaching you. Or others sharing their methods. The good friends or mentors are the ones that can CONIVINCE you to try something new. Many of us get stuck in our ways. So when someone we know is able to Convince us to try something new. We don't realize t at the time but later we look back and think. Wow. His way worked too. Just not my style. Or. Wow. His way did better in this subject but my way did better in this subject so let me see if I can combine something here. And then you have a brand new way of doing things. My Mentor when I was younger taught me that the best Mentor is someone that can not only show you a. New way of doing something. That they can convince you to try it and if you fail they are there to help you get right back up and try again.

Keef. You got years on me. You have many more plants on me. Of course there probably not much to learn from me. But I also am the type that I can figure anything out if I put my mind to it. I consider myself a lucky person just for the ability of understanding how things work and if I don't k learn how they work. Because if you know how they work you can fix it if something shall go wrong.

I don't got nothing on you guys on here. Lol. Can I grow a damn good cannabis plant. Yes. Can j grow many damn good plants like you guys can. No. Lol. I just don't have the mean or patience to do it right now in my life. Could I do it. Yes. I know j could. But I can't do it right now. You all can now.
If you haven't noticed. I'm not hanging around other threads much cus there are many young punks that think they know it all and can do it all. I'm here to learn from the "old Farts". Lol

Good morning peeps,

Bozzo, nice to see you again. Hope you are well. What have you got growing?

Yes Keef, i was talking about the denatured alcohol. I pay about 36 bucks a half a gallon for everlear
nes, i thought about you yesterday, i would like to see your place, i picture it as out in the country and pretty.

Kraven, are you actually using a hammer, or are you having in made? Either way...mojo.

Got clones going. mango sapphire, pineapple chunk, berry bomb and thc bomb. have not planted the feminized sensi skunk or Holland's hopes seeds yet. yet. hard choices to make.

Sounds like you got a lot going on too. I see a lot of folks growing mango, is it a favorite of yours? I love the pineapples.. Mojo for the grow bozzo.(poet) I have some new stuff started..we will see how we end up..never quite what we think, huh.

Howdy guys. Im tired. Im getting to old to walk these freaking stilts. Ready to go home i am. Lol

I take what ever my friend is growing this cycle. His grow is always about 2 weeks into flower when I get home. He usually picks some good ones. Oh yea I forgot the vanilla kush .he had one seed from last year left. It was my favorite plant last year. huge

Rose, That be the papaya this will be the first real taste..just going to dry it in a warm dark colset...
Bought this set up for my mother in law for a nice heirloom tomato....might just pick up a couple more....;)

View attachment 20160414_153819.jpg

I know that's true Hopper !--
Cane --U ain't fooling me that's a ready made outside pot growing bucket !--- If not it would make a good one !-- tie the bud up to the frame !--How big is the pot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back