Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, I think that it would make an exceptional outside pot....that's why I say better pick up a..ok...Few more...:)
20..gal Bro:p:

Cane, not big enough for an outdoor plant, just saying.lol Very cool for maters though.

So WH, do you get to go home tomorrow?

We had tacos tonight, they were good.

I am planting some Harlequin x sour tsunami. Supposed to test at 20 x cbd to thc.. wow huh? guess what? I am getting a cut of my original Harlequin back.... how awesome is that. Got some super silver have cuttings trying to clone... It is getting exciting around here.

Go Rose !---If U want to save something ! --- U have to share it !--See what I mean ? ---
20 gallons is not enough for an outside grow container ?-- U must be growing them Paul Bunyan plants !-- U got some of them climbing spurs for climbing up to top them ?-- U harvest with a chainsaw ?

I do not like BBQ ribs -- potato salad and Baked beans --Anymore !-- I'm stuffed !

I know ya'll grow stuff big up there in the PNW !--I seen this one show where people's was driving thru a tree in they car !--- U know I tried driving thru a tree one time but it didn't work out like on T.V. !--- It was more like what happens on the roadrunner show when the coyote hits a tunnel painted on a cliff !-- That was bad ya'll !-- That tree did not give an inch!--but my truck did !

Your dinner sounds divine Keef, and you are funny.

I have grown in 20 gallon pots. that tomato pot wasn't that big was it?

Rose, yep that's either 20...or...25 gal with a heavy gauge wire cage...think it would work????_

That doesn't look like a 20 gallon pot to me... but yes, 20 gallon pots do work and where you live the metal won't burn your plants.. I grew my purple haze in one last year and it was a good 6-7 feet tall. So is it really 20 gallons?
They have smart pots that are as big as kids swimming pools...wow

No rain here Nes. Sunny, nice cool wind blowing, seagulls calling, need I say more?

Sound like you had a great day. No seagulls here maybe when I go up north on the east coast to visit my daughter and family. I'll get to the beach.

He said 20 gallons Rose !-- I tried eating healthy once !-- Didn't like it ! --- Everyone knows anything is better if U fry it in some pig fat !--- Fat is flavor !---

Clarified butter a little garlic and onion ?-- I'm being drawn toward that piece of prime rib with mushrooms !

Evening peeps. So using a 5 gal pot is not going to work for outside grow. I'll just have to put mj in the ground. I really do not want to do that in case I want to move them. Oh what to do what to do.

U good for now Nes !-- Keep your eye open for some blue plastic barrels --- Get JT to cut them in half and drill some drainage holes in the ends !--Fill them up with Happy Frog --- 2 for 1 --25 gallon planters but U not moving them far !

Going down after watching the last episode of Archer !--- That's my hero ! -- Such deep understanding of life !---

I will definitely check with the guy but I am sure he said 20 gal..on those pots hope so.....
The morels are wonderful with a nice steak Baked Spud and fresh Asparagus out of the garden.....

Up late, watching a scary movie. Start my work week tomorrow night. Bugs are scarce finally. The grow should improve now.

Ok, as if I don't have enough problems getting on elevators! I did not need to see that!

Good Morning OFC. Having problems with the speed on my computer. Yesterday I had Hughs Net look into it. Now my computer is even slower. Waiting until 7 to call them back. I sure hope I get someone that knows what they are doing. Time to :spit: and :bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back