Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I see signs of the end of prohibition right here in South Texas !--- There is a Hydro Store sells all your hydro and aero supplies !--- That means they has to be more than just me growing weed up in here !--- I could let it slide as just a progressive farm store ---But I know weed growing supplies when I sees'm !--- WOW !--The times they is a changing !---

unless it's a trap with po po waiting in the parking lot writing down license plates

No offense taken, and the o'l hippy would say the same thing Umbra, he is just my buddy and came to me in a time of my life when I needed him the most. CO2 is good, no doubt about that.

Umbra I scoped it out online !-- That was my first thought too !--- I can't see me waltzing up in there to buy supplies !--

I wouldn't touch no grow store in GA. No matter what the sign says it was. Lol.
Umbra I have a question. I have some seed packs labeled
1. pot luck
2. Blues bx3 f2
And the pineapple express says f3.
What are they? 1 & 2 I am especially curious about.

Dog --I'll take a stab at it but Umbra knows better than me !-- I had to look Blues up over at seedfinders.com !--- Lots of Blue stuff so it can be confusing! ---I like it !-- That Bx3 ? -- usually if U have one unique plant -- U breed it --U gonna change it !-- To produce seed as close to the original they breed it to something and use a male that shows characteristics as close to the orginal as possible then breed it back to the original !--That's BX1!-- They take seed from that breeding and select one with the nearest characteristics to the original and breed it back to the original -- This generation is Bx2 !--- I think ! ---- The F- # stuff is easier !-- I got my breeding pair of BPU-X-B.B. from Umbra --They were made by breeding BPU and B.B. ---They are F-1 orginal seed from the cross !-- When I breed them the seed produced will be F-2 --Or seed from crossing 2 of the originals !---
Umbra did I get it right ?

Good Evening OFC. Early I did not log out when I was not on. Don't like to do that Sorry. Now I'm going back to caught up on my reading and fine a post I want to write down. Time for a bowl and a cup of water tonight.

Evening Nes !-- Some of this breeding stuff is complicated !-- This "Blues" Dog asked about ? -- I looked it up at seedfinders.com ( they got discriptions of over 7,000 varieties ) -- Anyway If it's the same thing --says when U smoke it U have trouble wiping that grin off your face !-- Sounds like the cure to Mrs.Dogs depression just fell in his lap !--- Hang on to it Dog !-- I might have to trade ya something for a cut of that if it turns out to be "Happy Smoke " !!

Thanks keef. I am going to soak a few blues tomorrow. My cuts are starting to have root. I'll be glad to be able to clone so I cane keep what I like and let strains go as I see fit.
I checked my ppm pen with distilled water. Reads 1-2 ppm. So I guess I have exceptional water here.
If this blues turns out to be a gigglly happy smoke, ID be glad to share a cut with yiu keef.

I found the page I was looking for on page 1119. Boy time flies. It will be a year that I have been here in May. Doesn't seem that long. My meat loaf came out so good. Sandwich tomorrow. yem

OFC what kind of lighting does a clone need? Very interested in starting one. Had another Hippie's Dawn sprout a root. I have so much to learn.

Sounds good nes.. It is hard to find stuff in this thread, i always give up.
I like meatloaf sandwiches.. yum.

Ya'll sleep well.

Evening Rose did you have a busy day? I did still got these three pups two have a home in FL. they keep me busy.

Lots of ways to root a cutting Nes !--- Kraven - Dog and I use an aero cloner !-- Clones can be rooted in tap water without a lot of light but I do everything in the same boxes and they root and grow in nute water under light too !
Sounds good Dog !-- Seems to be before we start swapping clones we all need to be up to snuff on pest control !-- D.D. has shown me the light with predatory bugs and beneficial bacteria and stuff !-- If I get a precious clone with something on it like Rose's broadmites --I want to know how to kill it ahead of time !--

Evening all. ..Looks like we have 5 outa 5 Nurse Larry's breaking ground. ...put the BPU X Black rose under the dome with the clones. .....We pharming now. ...
....Smoking on some Cheese. ....:48:

I Lost a post Cane !- What up ? -- Cuz - I don't think they be any BPU-X-BLACK Rose seed !--- If U got them from me they are Umbra's Grand-Daddy Purple -x-Black Rose and we had problems germing them !--Hope U get some to come up !--- I think U got some BPU( BlackBerry Kush -x- Purple Citral -x - Uzbekistan Hash Plant )-x- Mixed Mom's and BPU-X-B.B. ( Blueberry Blast )!--Can't remember what else I sent !-- Trips-x-T.E. ?-- Anyway hope they grow for U !

I wouldn't touch no grow store in GA. No matter what the sign says it was. Lol.
Umbra I have a question. I have some seed packs labeled
1. pot luck
2. Blues bx3 f2
And the pineapple express says f3.
What are they? 1 & 2 I am especially curious about.

pot luck are beans I forgot to label. I have no idea what they are.

Blues are a UK clone only strain of skunk #1. bx3 is a backcross done 3 times. A back cross is when you take a F1 and breed it to itself creating a F2. Then you breed the F2 back to the original F1. Then create a F3 and breed to the original F1. That is bx3. Then you take the bx3 and breed it to itself and create a F2 from the bx3.

I Lost a post Cane !- What up ? -- Cuz - I don't think they be any BPU-X-BLACK Rose seed !--- If U got them from me they are Umbra's Grand-Daddy Purple -x-Black Rose and we had problems germing them !--Hope U get some to come up !--- I think U got some BPU( BlackBerry Kush -x- Purple Citral -x - Uzbekistan Hash Plant )-x- Mixed Mom's and BPU-X-B.B. ( Blueberry Blast )!--Can't remember what else I sent !-- Trips-x-T.E. ?-- Anyway hope they grow for U !
Keef, you are correct...no bpu x blackrose. Both were males that I used at different times. The only female BPU I used for the BPU F2.

Umbra, you & Keef are giving me a headache with all the x's & f's, etc, etc. No way I can even follow all that! Will it be good medicine? If so, I'll grow it! Plan to mix my first beneficial tea tomorrow. Will be trying it on one box first, then go from there; that's the good thing about having multiple units instead of just one. Plus, thinking of putting a small A/C in the growroom to cool it a little more & not have to freeze in the rest of the house. I think the plants would like it & I know I would when I'm back there gardening!

To sleep, perchance to dream... hope you all have something good come your way today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back