Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next soak.... strawberry ice. Strawberry rhino
So these all sound like indica strains. ..No?

Best way to put Good drain holes in solo cups?
Never used them ,Got a few clear ones look like they would Crack easy. ..

I cut slits with my scissors or poke holes with a skewer, i do like 4 at a time.

Nice..... Thanks Rose. .smoking on some Jilly Bean a 50/50 hybrid, a nice day time smoke :48:

I stack several together and heat up a Phillips head screwdriver and melt drain holes.

I use those 4 oz paper cups to start seed not the plastic ones !
Cane that Strawberry Ice is a Strawberry Rhino dad crossed on a Jamaican Ice mom ! -- She is a sativa --He is a hybrid !--

Cane those Hippie's Dawg seed are -- Chem91-x-The Sugar -x- Chernobyl !

Those are the seed I'm trying to modify !-- The last attempt I treated about 50-60 and at least 8 are gonna live !---That's too many !-- I'll grow them out anyway and see what I got !--- Soon as I can clear them out --I do it again-- Just a Itsy-Bitsy bit stronger !-- My 4 other little mutants just may live !-- They some messed up little plants !--- This batch are screwed up too !-- but they live !

No we gonna go get me a big lobster and steak later this week !--When U work at the hospital holidays and birthday- anniversaries end up just being another day !-- I'm really not partial to celebrating being a year older !-- but I'll use any excuse for a piece of prime rib or a lobster / king crab clusters !--

Think I already see tiny tail on some of the hippies dawg going to get little soil warmed up :)
Enjoy the Lobsta as they say in N.E.

Cane those seed germinated for me while soaking in poison !-- They very fertile !-- Maybe that's why I'm having so much trouble killing them !

Thanks Hopper !-- My littlest black and white dog got a sticker burr in his lip ! --- I got it out but it was like petting a chainsaw !-- He ate me up ! ---My poor fingers !

Neighbors brought us dinner. Chicken soup for me and a chili thing for mr rb. that was nice...Pays to keep the neighbors high. lol she is a great neighbor and a good trimmer.
Happy birthday again keef.

I don't like pizza anymore !--I am soo full!

Evening Nes -Rose !--- Thanks for the birthday wishes !--

Well. Bubbles got knocked over today. I was moving things and knocked my BubbleTronics setup and my plant "Bubbles". I named her that. Lol. But she didn't snap off. She linked over tho. So I switched out the small bubble tank to a fish tank so now she's in deeper water to maybe get some roots higher up closer to the kink. It's at the bottom so I hope it will be ok. If she grows out and oasses through it. It may be a ok SCROG plant. Let it tilt I've in its side and scream the top of the tank and keep her short and bushy I'll see how it goes. Of if she doesn't die one me. I got a Money Makers seedling started and 2Cuttings trying to root to putt it in the Bubble system also probably. Going to do a mini SCROG. Just cus I like the way the plants look when you too
Them and bush them out. So kool looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back