Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose they got this South American ornamental vine that might work --Banisteriopsis caapi !---
( Ayahuasca ) -- and It grows well with the Psychotria viridis plant ! --Anyway I bet it would be purty !

Keef Congrats on the new lights...we are off&running for the 2016 growing season....Please do not remind me of M.D...20/20...does make a good wine cooler:(
Rose that was a very smart old lady. They love cool feet and the sun in there face ..
They are beautiful and reach great heights.....
How about we puff one....:48:
Keef smoked some of that G.G. #4...this morning ...man the stuff smacks ya right in the face.....

Good to know Cane !-- I won't know till I harvest it !-- but I got a nice GG #4 girl !--Yesterday she got chopped into 5 clones and the root stock !--- I'll be back for more !-- Might yet have a breeding pair !--
Might have half dozen mutants !-- U keep looking for the sign U got it right or not !-- Is this it ? --Wonder if that's what they talking about ? --- Then one day there it is !-- No doubt !-- I got a sack of seed a big bottle of Zombie Juice !--- I'm thinking the chances of finding my Frankenplant are leaning my way now !--- I said my goal was 30% THC !-- I lied !-- I'm after 40% !

Wisteria is hard to kill. My nna has had 40 year old oaks strangled by that beautiful vine. Vines 16 inches around. She planted it 40 years ago or so and it has spread into the woods a hundred yards or so. I love it, but would never plant it myself.

Yeah keef, that kudzu is a fast grower. As much as a foot a day!

Popping in for a quick, hello everybody! Start my work week tonight, so I'll be in vampire mode. Keep an eye on Keef for me! Beautiful buds Joe! As for vines, I am partial to the lovely Wisteria. Years ago our backyard was was lined with thick, beautiful vines. Keef used to keep them pruned & would make me baskets out of the vines he cut off. Amazing what a man will do to impress a woman! Buf, I did like those baskets! Coffee & a toke, later guys!

Keef Congrats on the new lights...we are off&running for the 2016 growing season....Please do not remind me of M.D...20/20...does make a good wine cooler:(
Rose that was a very smart old lady. They love cool feet and the sun in there face ..
They are beautiful and reach great heights.....
How about we puff one....:48:
Keef smoked some of that G.G. #4...this morning ...man the stuff smacks ya right in the face.....
My son and I have gone thru a z in 2 weeks. I'm glad I'm getting a cut of it, or else I'm going to have to keep buying it.

Umbra --I thought U would have to explain those 2 plants I told Rose about !--- What did U do see that post about a vine and say -- I'm not touching that !

Yes That GG is the Kine Bra..:48:
Keef where you find the seed??

Cane I got them at Elev8 Seed !-- bout $60 for a pack of 10 !-- Not bad when I spent close to10$ each for the T.E. seed from Cannazon seed !-- They got some fine stuff over there !--

They might have 7,000 varieties listed at seedfinders.com but that feature listing Cup Winners from the start of cups competition? --- That be where they hide the good stuff !--- I don't even look at clone only varieties cause I can't have them !

That was funny to me Umbra !---
Let me 'splain something ya'll !--- That vine I tried to slide by and it's companion plant are used to make Shaman juice !-- The vine also has a nickname !--- It's called the "Vine of the Souls" ! --Umbra knows this stuff !---
From what I can tell this GG#4 gonna make some wicked oil !---

Umbra --Also notice how I explained it without using 3 capital letters in a row !

Backwards Keef. Ribs for breakfast and eggs n toast for dinner. Lol. I could go for some fresh brown eggs. Or fresh Banny blue/pink eggs. I miss those. The store bough organic brown eggs are pretty yummy tho too

I sure do miss the season of up north. South Florida just does not have seasons. It has HOT. And Rain season. Of and hurricane season. But that is rain season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back