Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven..Kick a$$ as always Bro..
Please tell me...now what?
How long you hang'em..
Temps,,,,humidity.....??? Then??????
My papaya will be finishing soon....:confused2:

Mr. Cane, there are many ways to get to the final product. The key is this...a slow steady dry till the buds are "crispy" but the stems still bend w/o snapping. From there I take them it off the stem and put them under glass. I burp every 12 hrs for a bit then every 24 then every 72 and after awhile I just take them all out, put them back in and seal the jar, then it goes into a corner of a closet, out of the light and I try to cure it for 2-6 months if possible. The cure zone is from 64%-58% humidity.

Yes sir, that sounds great....Thank You ...just starting to see amber on the papaya:48:

Lost a post !--Storm is coming !--Unstable air is jacking with my face !-Keep the faith !-- I'll catch up when I can !--- Keef - out !

So I'm thinking about gett the Gorilla Glue. I seen you talking about it Keef but I've heard it's name actually quite a few times over the web forums and I think it would be my seller. I grow mostly for Myself and then I grow one or two to fund the grows and my own medicine. Gorilla Glue(gg#4) sounds like a good one for both myself and the fund the grows. Lol. I don't know tho. Depending on how much I like this LSD-25 strain I have flowering at the moment. If I like her I may order more of that too. Can't get too many plants going tho

I went to Hempcon in San Francisco. GG#4 was everywhere, cookies too. It was like an elite farmer's market. Everybody was selling weed, wax, dabs, seeds and clones. Oh and vape pens and cartridges. A friend of NCH's had a booth and he had 1500 1/8ths ready. There was a crew of us and we all bought Lemon Trees. This weed is so good, we paid $50 1/8th. I saw someone buy 6 oz at $50@1/8th. Yep $2400 for 6 oz. I took a hit of it and my knees started to give out and I went down. NCH offered the guy $5K for a cut, the guy just laughed.

Kool,,,love smoking dank that brings yas to your knees. Yehaaaaaaaaa

probably the best day I have had since moving to California. Thanks NCH. We did some of the normal sight seeing stuff and wound up at an arcade on Fisherman's Wharf. They had some really old machines...some were a little creepy, lol.

Think I got another GDP X B.R. that might make it..have had them in the heat with the clones..scratched around a bit found one growing f***** up kinda repositioned it and it is up....will see...that will give me two

probably the best day I have had since moving to California. Thanks NCH. We did some of the normal sight seeing stuff and wound up at an arcade on Fisherman's Wharf. They had some really old machines...some were a little creepy, lol.

the cups are a trip for sure, great times. we got the hightimes down here doing it in san bernardino again, next up is Chalice

I went to Hempcon in San Francisco. GG#4 was everywhere, cookies too. It was like an elite farmer's market. Everybody was selling weed, wax, dabs, seeds and clones. Oh and vape pens and cartridges. A friend of NCH's had a booth and he had 1500 1/8ths ready. There was a crew of us and we all bought Lemon Trees. This weed is so good, we paid $50 1/8th. I saw someone buy 6 oz at $50@1/8th. Yep $2400 for 6 oz. I took a hit of it and my knees started to give out and I went down. NCH offered the guy $5K for a cut, the guy just laughed.

lemon tree og

Been rummaging around in my garden, took down my CaliO....she had some weight to her. Talked to the o'l hippy and he may come home today or tomorrow...glad to see him better, enjoy my garden.

Naa Rose, just thought that was a lot to post....but putting it back up now....

Morning Kraven your havest is heaven. Pretty pictures.:icon_smile:

morning ofc, just thought i would stop by and say hi. gonna be pulling my first plant since starting back up in a few days. got amber on the sugars but not the buds yet. it is the white widow x big bud, with a bbb x bpu a little behind it. got two nice sour diesel clones going and a northern lights in flower and a bunch of 88g13/hp and more sour diesel clones going in soil soon. i got a sour diesel that is going outdoors as soon as the days get longer as i don't want her to flower and reveg. had planned to breed a male 88g13/hp but he auto flowered on me under 24/7 light cycle and then he hermed on me and spit out seeds instead of pollen. i got two more trys but i got to have more room. i still got a few tricks to pull of so i can do some breeding so i can give back to green santa. new lights and new setup, will start kicking a$$ before long. them diesel clones are around 24" short one and 28" tall one soil to top, thought i was going to have to super crop them. trying to keep them on the smaller side for my setup. yall take care. peace
northern a couple weeks ago.
1001_zps6plsdnjf.jpg

sour diesel clones a couple weeks ago.
1002_zpsouccyqz6.jpg

bbb x bpu about a week ago
1104_zpsubmutmqj.jpg

ww x bb about a week ago.
1102_zpsv2babtsd.jpg

1100_zpsk9f0xhsh.jpg

Been rummaging around in my garden, took down my CaliO....she had some weight to her. Talked to the o'l hippy and he may come home today or tomorrow...glad to see him better, enjoy my garden.

Naa Rose, just thought that was a lot to post....but putting it back up now....

killer pull there bro, really nice looking stuff.

Good Morning OFC. Been up all morning (1:00---). Now, I ready for a nap. Baby's are doing good. Sure am hoping for females. Have a good day. :)

Good morning everyone Well Nes. You were up until 1 and I'm th opposite this time. Usually I'm up cus j can't sleep but I fell asleep yesterday at lunch time and didn't wake up until 8pm. Lol. I needed it tho. A lot of stress and nerves have been shot so my body felt tired and just overwhelmed. Then I though I'd be up all night and after we ran to the store quick I fell back asleep around 1030 and slept all night and now I still want to sleep. Lol

Good morning ofc,
Giggy, nice plants, the camo bag made me laugh. The coloring on that plant is beautiful..Those are some big dank colas in a small pot... way to go.. nice job giggy.

Nes,enjoy your nap...nothing like a nap on sunday morn.

Evets you must need the sleep.

Umbra, nice pic's how fun for you. I love SF... such a pretty city. Lemon tree? hm.. Glad you got to hang with NCH.

Mr rb and I are sprucing up the place... little picket fence around the patio so the dog doesn't ruin my gardens... fun stuff. I kinda blew my knee a week ago when we had our third swarm of bees, long story,
anyway, I used one of those carts at Home depot..you know the ones that the really fat people use and others look at them like if they had one less donut, they wouldn't need the cart? So that didn't happen to me... People were running to get out of my way.. If was pretty fun... after i got over the humiliation of using it. I let folks know it was my first time...
Gardening is in order.. smokeumifyougotumandihopeyougotum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back