Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. --- Ugh !

Giggy --good to see ya !-- I never heard of anything like that !--Could it be related to vegging at 24/7 ?

Lemon Tree OG ?-- O.K. !---What did they call the one for $2,400 an oz ?---$5,000 for a clone ? -- I trying to make me something like that cause I know what side of that transaction I want to be on !

Rose there's nothing wrong with my legs but I been wanting one of those " Mobility Chairs" ever since I saw the guys on Street Outlaws soup one up to go like 60 mph or so !--- See when I get high sometimes I get some great ideas !--- They race lawnmowers !---I'm thinking Mobility Chair racing curcuit !---Have old farts across the country tricking out thier chairs !

Morning O.F.C. Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day here on the O.P. ....
Got three yards of compost to unload out of my pickup today....
Giggy Nice .....Yum...:48:

Good Morning OFC. Giggy, namaste my friend. Those girls rock. lyfespan, I was at the HTCC in San Fran last year and no one was flat out selling weed. Plenty of free dabs at the cup but nobody actually selling weed, or live clones. It let me see what legalization will be like.

Man these seedlings are stretching out like Jack & the beanstalk...Just put full power on the T5s... there about a foot away from the light..

What up Cane !-- I'm waiting on the heavy rain to start !-- Face is still messing with me but not like yesterday !

Yo Giggy -- 88g13hp -x- Snow Lotus are the parents of my T.E. !-- Still can't find out which was which but they did good !-- Sounds like U got a plan !

I still can't wrap my mind around that Umbra !--- They find as much as a dirty pipe --I go to jail !-- Ya'll keep me posted about Cups and Hempcon and stuff happening in the weed world !--- I be down here in the belly of the beast building me a legend !--- They probably won't let me participate in the legal weed world so I just have to be the best Outlaw weed pharmer I can be !-- I know word in the weed world travels fast !-- They 'll know my weed if they run across it !

morning ofc, just thought i would stop by and say hi. gonna be pulling my first plant since starting back up in a few days. got amber on the sugars but not the buds yet. it is the white widow x big bud, with a bbb x bpu a little behind it. got two nice sour diesel clones going and a northern lights in flower and a bunch of 88g13/hp and more sour diesel clones going in soil soon. i got a sour diesel that is going outdoors as soon as the days get longer as i don't want her to flower and reveg. had planned to breed a male 88g13/hp but he auto flowered on me under 24/7 light cycle and then he hermed on me and spit out seeds instead of pollen. i got two more trys but i got to have more room. i still got a few tricks to pull of so i can do some breeding so i can give back to green santa. new lights and new setup, will start kicking a$$ before long. them diesel clones are around 24" short one and 28" tall one soil to top, thought i was going to have to super crop them. trying to keep them on the smaller side for my setup. yall take care. peace
northern a couple weeks ago.
1001_zps6plsdnjf.jpg

sour diesel clones a couple weeks ago.
1002_zpsouccyqz6.jpg

bbb x bpu about a week ago
1104_zpsubmutmqj.jpg

ww x bb about a week ago.
1102_zpsv2babtsd.jpg

1100_zpsk9f0xhsh.jpg

WWxBB i got some of those from another board, but mine are whitewidowXberrybomb ;) awesome looking colors on those girls

Good Morning OFC. Giggy, namaste my friend. Those girls rock. lyfespan, I was at the HTCC in San Fran last year and no one was flat out selling weed. Plenty of free dabs at the cup but nobody actually selling weed, or live clones. It let me see what legalization will be like.

hahaha yes, its been getting really interesting. you should see the Tax board people out there drooling and hitting booths reminding them that they need to claim everything upon leaving

Mane these tetras vex me !-- The survivors come out the ground slow then open up about 1/2 inch high on an extra large tap root --then stop !-- High mortality rate !--- I got some passed that point now but dam this ain't easy !--but I got some and I'm not finished yet !-- I even have hopes for the 3 that survived and appear normal !---I know they DNA be F'ed up cause I did it so who knows ?-- The truth lies in the smoke !---I want to be the one turning down $5,000 for a clone !

Glad you had a good time Umbra! It was another 420 fest for sure. You can see by the pics you posted of the haze in the Cow Palace.
Lemon Trees...straight fire..gotta find that cut.

If it was that good U shoulda double down on a clone !-- First lb would paid for it !--- Chances are he would have turned that down too !
There's 2 Lemon Trees list on seedfinders one is an auto !-- U know it's not even close !-- That's my problem with seed companies -- If it's available to me then it's available to everyone else too !-- I can't have a special cut of this or that and tiny genetic differences can make such a big difference !--- Like GG#4 I have no doubt all GG#4 plants are not created equal !--

Too many top notch breeders out there !--- I can't compete with them and expect to find something unique !--- Only way I'll ever have anything unique is to use my science to make me one !--- There's a good chance I already have something special and no doubt in my mind I will find what I'm looking for ! -- When I do --If someone offered me 5 grand for a cut -- I would laugh in they face too !

They 'll do U right Cane !--I'll be sexing some normal ones soon !--- I've went thru maybe 250 of those seed so far working on this genetic doubling and I won't be running out of seed anytime soon !-- 250 seed and I got maybe 6 tetras and a plant is going thru lots of changes many just can't survive !-- Eventually the strands will line up like on a slot machine and I win !--This is just a numbers game and now the odds are in my favor !

Hey Cane -- It's raining off and on and gonna get bad later !---Anyway I'm gonna be forced to sit here in my easy chair and watch 2 of Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festivals back to back !-- Pipes full !-- I'll try to suffer thru it !

Glad you had a good time Umbra! It was another 420 fest for sure. You can see by the pics you posted of the haze in the Cow Palace.
Lemon Trees...straight fire..gotta find that cut.

I smoked some this morning...and I have been in a coma. Not passed out, I'm still conscious, just not really coherent and rather than watching tv, it is more like it is there in the background.

I love your chicken house!!! Compost...yum...my favorite.. i am off to the nursery now.

Hey everyone. grandaddyP here. 54, been growing marijuana since 1976:) I have question about selling clones if anyone could help me it would be appreciated

Have fun Rose..love a trip to the nursery...We are all going to a big roadie farm soon... My wife's mom brings a big picnic lunch....I get to plant them...:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back