Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks good DD. Really good.

We seem to be spam central tonight and i can't get in to fix it... frustrating.

I do not even know what that means !---but I'm full spam doesn't even sound good !

Yes D.D. I will have a serving of that please...Yummm
Keef you are one lucky guy...My first grow was a mess it started out indoors, went outside then back in..it smoked but not so good......:48:
Rose, when do you usually take your Papaya?

Morning ofc. Wowsers. When lotta spam. Lol
My wallet was stolen Saturday night. I hope the thief breaks their theiving arms. Both of them. They profitted a whole dollar. I hope they are happy. I don't carry credit cards. And I cancelled my debit card within the hour. I carried that wallet for 9 years. I am 95% sure I know who did it, but shy of pressing a blade to her throat, I would never get the truth. It was a lost battle so I chalked it up to a life lesson. I left my car unlocked for an hour or less.
Supposed to be nice and sunny for a few days. I think it's about time I cashed in some vacation time.

keef i found your box at the house this morning. asked the wife why she didn't send it and she said it slipped her mind with everything else going on. bad part is it will be friday or saturday till i can get it out. just wanted to let you know.

thanks for the comments. i pulled the 4 kolas off the white widow x big bud so i now have the first cut from the new light and setup. i'm not real happy with it yet but i got to get it dailed in and running right.

rose those are two liter soda bottles with duct tape, small coffee cans and plastic welding rod cans that have been cut off. need the small stuff for the clones and the two liters was for the mom's but my mom box is full so i had to push some.

WOW, giggy, even better, you can grow dude.

They are still spamming as i am deleting... AND i can't get in to stop it. Oh well.

Cane i went to 3 nurserys yesterday.. they wanted 45 bucks for the clematis...yes a big one.. I got a trumpet vine for 12 bucks. It is coral in color... got some cute plants for the garden and an orange mint that is so pretty and tastes good too. That will go in a pot so not to be too invasive.

Dog, that sucks. and you know this person.. I hate that... So sorry... crap..you have to replace a bunch of stuff now?

Oops, Cane i like amber in the papaya. It is such a nice smoke. I am bout out and will miss it.

Good Morning OFC. Still smoking that lemon tree. It hit 88* yesterday, it's going to be even warmer today. Tons of stuff to do. Enjoy...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Running late !-- Rose hope the knee is better !

No problem Giggy !-- Looks like that new set up works for U !-- U keeping some little mothers now ? -- What U keeping ?

Where's my pipe ?

Good morning Keef, you doing ok this morning with that storm?

My knee sucks. But it will get better the other one did..

We good Rose !-- Don't get much flooding on the island !--- Lots of heavy rain later !-- Sometimes the road to the island get flooded and we get cut off from the mainland for a couple hours till the tide changes !--- Doesn't happen often !

Hey Giggy I hope U didn't use the return address I put on that box !--- That ain't me and the local hospital will just send it back to U !

What the Joe????
Where's the Hippie been???
..........:48:.........

I love joe and am glad he is a stoner that can take accidentally being banned by bots, who knew they could do that? Anyway glad he is back with us.
Keef.. no biggie, just 10000 bees swarming and I was video'ing it for the bee dudes as they were trapping the hive... they are in full bee regalia and i am in shorts and a t shirt.. and I stepped back in a hole and twisted it just right. think it is a torn miniscus, feel like that. The bees were aweome.. our third swarm in a year.. they know an organic yard. this time the bee dudes were scientist and we burned a bowl... fun but painful.

Wow! Sounds like a good time Rose! Cane, I am envious of your Papaya! Very nice. If mine don't shape up I may just have to choose something else. I want to grow the best-- no wimpy plants allowed! Took call last night, but didn't have to go in. Went to bed not long after that wonderful Shrimp Creole-- knocked me out! Having a second cup of coffee & a toke. Hope everyone has a great day! Happy gardening! And, free weed!

Wow Rose, three swarms.
I don't actually know the person I suspect. It is/was a friend of my friends wife. I say was, because my buddy's wife discovered her wallet was gone too. The tramp is just a pill popping fool. 35 years old and still complaining about her daddy making her eat supper with them. Lol. That's fine. She can steal a dollar from me, but I have already gone further in my life than she has. Most likely better than she ever will. So in the end, she is still the loser. This right here is why peokpe are never invites to my home. Only a very selct few know where I live.
My grow is doing good, I'll need to finish the vwg closet soon. It's not enclosed fully yet, been leaving the door open. Won't be able to do that when summer temps kick in. I love growing. It ranks right up there with sitting a few inches off the water, in a canoe on a crisp morning. Low fog, and watching a new day being born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back