Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great..Thanks Rose...just took the cardboard down to take the picture.....
Keef you sure get some good music...

Raining. Guess we better bring that potty patch in for the girls; they don't like wet! They were princesses in another life & they don't realize they are dogs in this one! So, what's the plan for dinner Rose?

Yo Cane it's just the VH-1 Classic channel --- They been playing lots of concerts on the weekend lately !--
Hey D.D. was telling me about a commercial for that new hydro store in town !--- U could not whip me and make me go in that store !--- This is Texas !-- I mean everybody knows -- U don't spit into the wind or pull on Superman's cape and if U a pot pharmer Udon't go into a Hydro Grow Store in Texas !

well DD, we went out to lunch and had mexican and so if I ever eat again it will be tomorrow and mr rb can have left overs so.... no cooking..woohoo. I worked out in the back yard today. it is over 80 here which is abnormal for April.

The commercial for that grow store is telling a girl named, Mary Jane, (really) all about the store. Ok, lightning & thunder, now I have a lap full of Shih Tzus!

Mexican-- yummy! Think we're doing leftover Shrimp Creole. So sad, right? No, don't feel sorry for me!

U know we was there for Katrina and so being on an Island U better think about the what if !-- Really the only thing that would flood us would be storm surge in front of a hurricane !--- Hurricane is coming -- I'll pass U headed north !--- I ain't scared of much but I can't do that post Katrina thing again !
Anyway -- Last time it was raining Noah style D.D. ask if it started flooding could we get the dogs into our kayaks and get out safely ? --- I told her we might could ---but I got a pair of bolt cutters --- Neighbors got a real nice boat and chances are I could hot wire it ---I don't like him anyway !--Why we want to try to get out in the kayaks ?

PHEWY, i thought you were going to have to choose between you guys and the dogs. And I sure was going to miss keef. You guys better be safe. When the old farts club gets together and yd andI are finished fishing, you can cook creole DD? Umbra can bring lemon trees. ( remember that song?) Nes can bring baby animals. Cane, wild salmon, I can bring some smoke and mr rb and I make a pretty good tater salad i hear. There will be a sign up sheet giggy, WH, lyfespan and everyone else that i am too stoned to remember, please forgive.

Nes different lights need to be different distances away !--- I use these Mars Hydro 300 LEDs and they have to be higher !-- Might better ask someone who uses the light U use !--- It is my understanding that "Stretch" in weed refers to how tall the plant is when it is sent to bloom compared to how tall it is at harvest !--- Somebody got to explain it better !-- U in veg so are they reaching for the light ? -- Sativas will have a further distance between leaves than an indica !--- So I don't know would be my answer !

Keef thank you for the information. I have 1 Sativa and 4 Indica's growing. Yes the ice is a sativa with thinner leaf. Boy I can't type I must be stone for the first time today. I'm seeing double. :cool:

Nes, the reason i mentioned ffof is because you really don't have to use many nutrients. If you go cheaper soil, you will need to buy more fertilizers.. I know that THG has used organic Kelloggs from Home depot, and it is lots less expensive but then again, you will need to feed a lot more. What do you think?

Boy Rose it sure good not to worry about fertilizer so much. Filling 20 gal pots is a scary. I will be thinking about the soil situation. I'm STONED.

I do not like Shrimp Creole anymore -- till next time !--

Rose we got a head start on surviving a disaster --We got experience post Katrina !-- I grew up hunting and fishing then the survival courses in the army !-- At one they were grill steak and we had been training hard and we was hongry !--- The instructor say make fire for me and they'll fix U a steak dinner !-- The line started behind me ! I can make some dam fire !-- I don't like to kill my own food but I can ! --

That is funny Cane !--

Hey ya'll I was watching the weather and Houston flooding bad and it's just getting started !

I better find my wire strippers and my bolt cutters !-- Be like bible rain out there !

Rose that sounds good, it would be grest if we could all get together and party. imma need kraven to bring some of that top shelf smoke too. DD for sure cooking the vittles. We would be coming to your home rose!!

PHEWY, i thought you were going to have to choose between you guys and the dogs. And I sure was going to miss keef. You guys better be safe. When the old farts club gets together and yd andI are finished fishing, you can cook creole DD? Umbra can bring lemon trees. ( remember that song?) Nes can bring baby animals. Cane, wild salmon, I can bring some smoke and mr rb and I make a pretty good tater salad i hear. There will be a sign up sheet giggy, WH, lyfespan and everyone else that i am too stoned to remember, please forgive.
That sounds like a great party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back