Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason it's taking a long time for the Papaya to recover is because the bugs had got to them and D.D. cut the roots off the babies and rerooted them like clones !-- They may yet join the harem !--- Besides I know dis dude that what grow some Papaya! --- Clones can travel !--- I mean people been trading stuff for a long time !

Speaking of getting banned -- I have to go to 420 mag once in awhile just to see if I'm still banned !--I am !

Keef neighbor has. 5 papaya going, I have 5 more to go outdoor....think it will be around awhile:)
Rose take care of that knee...
Gardening to be done...:p:

Kraven,
It was a big fat mess.. 150 spams in a day. and banning nice folks

OH YD, you really need to take me fishing. I would hate to worry about theft in my or a friends house..sorry that happened.

DD, that shrimp creole looked so good. I am hungry... better think about dinner now instead of 5 pm..

Was that Kraven ? --- I didn't see his big gold mask thingy !---

Cane -I know what U mean !--I just have trouble turning loose of a perfectly good proven girl !--- I keep a clone of a new girl in veg until I have smoked it !-- D.D. been asking about Satori !--- I kinda got my hands full for now !--Maybe in the fall ?-- Things are gonna back up in the nursery over the next couple month !-- I can thin it out some by sexing but there's a lot of clones !---

Around the first I be Dr Frankenplant again !-- Mix up some Zombie Juice and tweak the concentration a tiny , tiny bit !--- U know those labels that warn U to use a product only as directed ? ---- Well one part of this Zombie juice is not a Monsanto approved use !-- It's a twisted thing I do !--- There is really no new ground to explore in breeding normal plants !--- Where I'm going with these tetras is unexplored territory ! --

Morning OFC. All is well with the grow. Keef is it better to stretch your plants? I have the lights about 3 inches away from the tops. I sure hope I do this right.

Rose I have a ?. I need to buy more dirt but my budget is limited. Is there a organic soil I can buy that is cheaper than the ocean forest fox farm? I am sorry about your knee that is all you needed.

Clean my office space yesterday and I have a lot of paper work to go through fun afternoon. :hairpull:

Nes different lights need to be different distances away !--- I use these Mars Hydro 300 LEDs and they have to be higher !-- Might better ask someone who uses the light U use !--- It is my understanding that "Stretch" in weed refers to how tall the plant is when it is sent to bloom compared to how tall it is at harvest !--- Somebody got to explain it better !-- U in veg so are they reaching for the light ? -- Sativas will have a further distance between leaves than an indica !--- So I don't know would be my answer !

I love joe and am glad he is a stoner that can take accidentally being banned by bots, who knew they could do that? Anyway glad he is back with us.
Keef.. no biggie, just 10000 bees swarming and I was video'ing it for the bee dudes as they were trapping the hive... they are in full bee regalia and i am in shorts and a t shirt.. and I stepped back in a hole and twisted it just right. think it is a torn miniscus, feel like that. The bees were aweome.. our third swarm in a year.. they know an organic yard. this time the bee dudes were scientist and we burned a bowl... fun but painful.

now join the "oh my knee, storms coming" group. 40 years of hard playing, extreme sports and working at amazon leaves me injured for the rest of my life and out of work. glad i know a thing or two about whispering to Mary.

i love the bees too Rose, as long as the swarms arent near the house or animals

Nes, the reason i mentioned ffof is because you really don't have to use many nutrients. If you go cheaper soil, you will need to buy more fertilizers.. I know that THG has used organic Kelloggs from Home depot, and it is lots less expensive but then again, you will need to feed a lot more. What do you think?

Rose, I would take you fishing any day. Catching fish is only a part of my outings. To me, I enjoy the experience and beauty around me more than a trophy fish.

Getting high standing in a river, beauty all around you..who needs a fish...I hear ya bro...

Nap Wake and Bake !-- Got woke up by thunder !-- Raining it's a** off !---

Cane looks like a drying rack to me !---

That's better !-- Looks like we got most of a Bad Company concert followed by Lynyrd Skynyrd !--- Long as the power stays on and I don't lose my lighter -- I'm good !---

Just don't know why this phone post pics sideways??

Cane --I would not be the one who could answer that question !--- D.D. is up from her nap and it would be impolite for me not to help her with a pipe and cup of coffee !--

That works but it does need to be dark in the drying room.

I hear monsoons keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back