Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas gonna buy me a place to grow weed after the end of prohibition !--- I don't need a place that big but they insist 10 acres or more !-- I put in some RV hook ups it would be like O.F.C. central !-- I bet we could have one hellova 420 throw down !--- I think it would be great !--- Bonfires and fatties !

Mexico and the beach within day trip distance !--- An indoor grow --Maybe some outdoor pharming -- Extracting !--- Good Weed --Good eats ---Swapping stories -- Clones-- seed ! --- Lots we could learn from each other ! --- We just gonna need more weed holidays than just 420 !-- Everyone can't make it at the same time !---

I would be in heaven-- cooking for a bunch of stoners! My mind is racing! Coconut fried shrimp, crawfish etoufee, seafood gumbo, bread pudding with bourbon sauce, etc., etc.! Umbra, just bring one of those Lemon trees!

Free weed!

Seriously though, I'm up late researching for the business & would like to hear any thoughts on using seaweed in your grow. It sounds like it would be a great addition.

From what I've read, seaweed (particularly ascophyllum nodosum seaweed) used as a soil drench or foliar spray can make your plants resistant to pests & disease while enhancing root growth. So, maybe I shoulda been using it all along?

I feel like I've been denied vital information, yet again! Becoming a master grower is hard work guys, but I am determined!

Morning ofc. Put my first clone in dirt last night. Had a couple roots, an inch long. Hopefully it will live. I am fixing go be overcrowded in veg. I'll be glad to weed out athe males. Have 7 clones that look promising. And 15 seedlings. And that beautiful bpu mom. As soon as I am certain of having a few cuts of her, she'll go to bloom too. Have to make sure I keep her. Just in case!!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Work it Dog !-- My BPU-X-B.B. is happily spitting out clones !-- I see D.D. been working last night !-- She was just gonna order some more of that Humboldt Roots concentrate !-- She got that obsessive compulsive thing and I know how to point her at a problem !--- I'm not sure what's fixing to happen in the grow room but I been watching the gears turn in her head !--

been thinking of you Keef....lots of rain and floods down your way... hope all is safe with you.

Dog I got weed growing in 3 different places in the house now !--- I think I'm addicted to growing weed !-- I got my nursery /cloning station --- What was bloom and I got a piece of my girls backed up in Happy Frog in another place just in case !-- I got Bubblicious and GG#4 that I need to get in there soon too !-- About time to treat another batch of seed !---Soon as I get what's there into aero !

We good Bozzo !-- I think we gonna get it again today !-- East of us to Houston got Hammered !

Bozzo that Trips-x-T.E. Hippie is growing is gonna be da bomb !-- If Yoop gets a boy T.E. I hope he can find a way to keep it or breed some F-2 T.E. seed !-- I wish I would have kept my male !

Good morning ofc! Another beautiful day in the pnw! Over 80 degrees today.. kinda early.. but nice. I am planting flowers like a mad woman..
DD, yes seaweed is good. Are you using EM!? I love it outdoors. Never got a bug outdoors last year. I haven't used it indoors ... Umbra do you use EM1 indoors? I know he does.. i am betting anyway.

two hours of pt and trainer today... i would rather nap.

Lmao Keef at the Boat thing. That's soo something I would do in the same situation. Remember. One wire starts it. One wire keeps it running. Lol. You figure out which ones. Hahaha.
Those are some nice buds too. Keep her dark in there and your be fine with your homemade drying rack I have a similar setup. Little computer fan in a cabinet. Stays about 70-74deg inside and humidity is ok. Not the best but it's Florida. Humidity is hard to keep down. But the fan keeps it at a good level and I always keep a few packs of the silicon beads in there. Was told it helps if the humidity gets a little higher while I'm gone I was told those would absorb some and bring it down again. Idk if it works but it can't hurt right?
Hey. One of the guys I used to help grow a little used to use Black lights during cure. Does anyone know if it does something or was that maybe so he could see when working in there. I just remember always seeing the Black Light on Idk if he kept it on or just when we were there. I know he said he used it cus he thought it helped something but i don't remember what. His smoke was amazing. Obviously. My memories are missing for that particular period of life. Lol. Lots of AK47 and I think Black Haze was the other he grew a lot

Good morning ofc! Another beautiful day in the pnw! Over 80 degrees today.. kinda early.. but nice. I am planting flowers like a mad woman..
DD, yes seaweed is good. Are you using EM!? I love it outdoors. Never got a bug outdoors last year. I haven't used it indoors ... Umbra do you use EM1 indoors? I know he does.. i am betting anyway.

two hours of pt and trainer today... i would rather nap.

ugh 93 here today, rose yes use the EM-1 indoors, im noticing it driving the root aphids i got out of my cups, craziest thing to see the buggies just doing circles on the rim till they die. its like a mas exodus to get away from the EM-1.

i have been using it now or months off and on, problems really staret when i slack. i swear its killing everything when i use it foliarly too, between the azamax and the em-1 foggings i do the leaves look so shiny and green they look almost fake.

rose i stopped using ph down as well, i just use the em-1 as long as the mix isnt to hard, some of these girls really like calmag, and thats hard to over come with out some acids.

water only days get RO a lil calmag, epsom and EM-1

PHEWY, i thought you were going to have to choose between you guys and the dogs. And I sure was going to miss keef. You guys better be safe. When the old farts club gets together and yd andI are finished fishing, you can cook creole DD? Umbra can bring lemon trees. ( remember that song?) Nes can bring baby animals. Cane, wild salmon, I can bring some smoke and mr rb and I make a pretty good tater salad i hear. There will be a sign up sheet giggy, WH, lyfespan and everyone else that i am too stoned to remember, please forgive.

when and where?

Good Morning OFC. Day is young and I am all done with my chores. Time to Wake and Bake.

From what I've read, seaweed (particularly ascophyllum nodosum seaweed) used as a soil drench or foliar spray can make your plants resistant to pests & disease while enhancing root growth. So, maybe I shoulda been using it all along?

I feel like I've been denied vital information, yet again! Becoming a master grower is hard work guys, but I am determined!
So does EM1, and I still don't know why you are not using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back