Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all !----When we met she was totally stressed out --That kind of twitching eye stressed out !-- We were sitting in my porch swing out back under a big oak tree !-- I was telling her she had to learn to relax !--- Then I pulled out a joint and said --U know what this is ? -- She said no !--I showed her what it was !--I said --do like me !-- I was bombed by the time she inhaled !-- That was the day she learned to relax !--- I convinced her I could read her mind by bringing her a cold diet coke and some munchies when we finish the joint ! ---She don't fall for that anymore !

You can call yours yoga pants if you want...
I'm going to call mine what they really are: wine drinking, couch pants.

Umbra -- That series of pics tells the tale !--- How many mothers U keeping ?-- Most pics are about bud !-- This is the tale of how U get there over and over again consistently !---Long ways between seed and bud !

I have 6 moms. Next up is going to be King Louis 13th, took 96 clones and expect to thin that down by the time it is to put them in the garage.

Thanks for the 411 Umbra !--- Take more clones than U need --Keep the best --leave the rest ! -- A lot is riding on this next cycle !-- This upcoming power outage making me sit down and have a long talk about where I'm at and where I want to be !--- We got proven girls from "several" varieties but I'm torn !-- Ain't nothing wrong with anything I got but--- Sooner or later I have to move off the well traveled paths !--- Turn loose and find my own way !---- That story of Umbra's about the man turning down $5,000 for a clone ---That the kinda plants I want to make !

keef hippie and yoop said to tell you hello.

Where is that Hippie?? sure miss him round here & Yoop....Were they hanging out
..made it to town and back...:p:
I am ready for a smoke :48:

Made us a couple fine cannacaps each -- chasing them with some vegetarian pork skins !--and a pipe and maybe some oil !--

Drinking some cold beer, and up potting seedlings and plants. The secret life of a pot farmer. "What did you do after work?". Me: " watched TV". Lol. I don't even have a subscribed tv service.

Hey Dog how's that BPU-X-B.B. doing ?--- I didn't really get that blueberry smell until about 3 weeks into bloom but she's nice !-- Been checking that GG#4 mutant !--The limbs have to do the same thing or I didn't get it done !-- We'll see ! --- Bred Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. to my Widow !-- Big Ole Blueberry Widow got to be sexed soon but need to wait till after the power outage !

I like my music Dog so we still got cable !--Tonight I'm stuck watching ---Styx---Grand Illusion / Pieces of Eight concerts on the Vh-1 Classic channel !- back to back !--and get / stay high !---It's a plan !--

Hi guys. It is 6:23 and I am headed for bed. I hurt my good knee and it is killing me.. I have taken 3, 5 year old hydros... I will tell the ortho tomorrow when I see him. I want some imaging. I won't have any cortisone shots I just want a diagnosis. And i hear you can't have surgery this close to stroke. I have been gimping around crying all week. Anyway.. thanks for listening.

Umbra the grow was fun to see. Thanks for posting that.

Giggy, tell those old hippies hi from me. Hope they are happier where they are.

I got a great surprise in the mail from a very nice man that you guys know... It was smart pots with velcro...How cool is that? They are one gallon.. I needed them, how did he know? One more hint, he is from the great state of WA. Thank you.

WH, i haven't forgotten. next week.

Our kids are coming over Friday. That will be nice. Good night peeps. Special anniversary caps Keef, enjoy.

Keef, I have a bpu x mixed. But I am starting to smell a faint fruity aroma. I am afraid I have almost killed her. She is looking poor. I am still trying to get a handle on when to fed and how often. I have e two Cline's if her that are throwing out a mass of 2 inch roots though. Wish I could keep them hydro. Lol. Hate to dirty up those pearly white roots! Rose, I'll be joining you with bad knees in due time. I have always had loose joints. Always have issues with my knees.

Rose do U take Chondroitin/ Glucosamine and /or a fish oil for your knees regularly ?-- U should be !--- U gonna have to get off it and stay off it till it heals some !-- Don 't do nothing that hurts your knee !--- Tell that trainer they better back off !-- They don't want me to come up there !--

Dog U told me that once before and I forgot !--There was some fine mothers Umbra bred to that BPU male and that "B" stands for Blackberry Kush ! --- U get a blackberry pheno we might have to talk !--- No if U wanted a B.B. --I think we could find U one !---

Rose the knee it don't move anymore than absolutely nessesary! ---Do U understand that it is inflamed and the inflammation will not go away unless U allow it to some time to rest !-- and while I'm on a roll does your doctor have U take a baby aspirin everyday ?---If not why not !--- No trainer! -No PT!-- until the knee quit hurting or I call the DEA and report U for growing weed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back