Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Keef, I do take two baby aspirins every day and I have not trained anything that involved the knee/leg. I don't take fish oil, i guess i should. At pt the did ultrasound and interferential machine and that really helped. I will stay off it more. I am seeing the doc in the morning. Thank you for caring Keef. I take turmeric twice a day every day for pain.. have for a long time and ginger. I eat salmon once a week, but that probably isn't enough.

YD, i am sorry you know the pain. I hope you get better soon.
Sorry i complained, but I had to.. I am not a cryer and I was this week. damnit. I will be better soon.

Good night really this time.

I got to say that was an empty threat !--- Calling the DEA --For anything --Is not something I would feel comfortable doing ---ever--- for any reason !--- If I was lost and the only way I could find my way would be to call them ? ---I'm gonna have to find my own way or just stay lost !---

Keef what smoking on? Got you all wacked up tonight. Haha

Dog -- We had some cannacaps --Then we smoked a pipe of this nice weed --- I opened a new hash oil cartridge of some Caramel Kush hash oil and screwed it onto that V-stick !---What did U ask ? --

Dog --This hash oil in an e-cig cartridge ? This is what's coming to the dirty south when prohibition ends !--This particular cartridge is a half mil. of CO2 extracted hash oil --I think it has something like 60% THC !--One toke is equal to about 3 tokes of a good 20% THC weed !--Except there is no smell of burning weed ! It would be hard to tell a nicotine E-cig from a hash oil vape pen !--- In my area I would feel safe carrying one around it just looks like an e-cig !--Keef is after the machine that makes such an oil !--

Evening all...going to do a little shopping for some oils tomorrow..to take back east...what you think?get the highest THC % and highest %cbd..that they have..need to load up on edible also, my 87yr old aunt called and asked if I could bring some more of those gummy bears with me....:)

Cane I hope U don't plan to travel dirty !--- Do your shopping package it and ship it home !-- Travel clean and no worries !-- Know that all High THC oil are not created equal !-- They can vary from 50% THC up to 70% !--In different varieties !-- I think U should get yourself a high THC Indica and a high THC Sativa -- Different effect !-- Some high CBD oil like AC/DC -- Little bit of indica at night U be just fine !--- us U can smoke it in front of people without getting a second glance !--

Thank you Rose,,,i wasnt worried. Your word is gold to me.
By the way your Daughter probably takes after you,,,thats why she is so smart.
I loved books when i was younger,,not so much now,,because i Google everything, ,,lol.
When i was in Prison i read alot. Had plenty time on my hands. :smoke1:

Got to get ready. Today is show and tell and we are taking Mr Nibbles, ,her Dwarf Rabbit to school. She is very excited.
Hope yall all have a wounderful day. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Wow ...passed out last night..Morning O.F.C...
Got a tea and I'm ready for fryday:48:

Good morning OFC, I feel better this morning.. Keef, ha, i woke up at 2 am and thought, I do take fish oil, but i have been forgetting it.... So i will get back on that, thank you. I am sorry I unloaded on you guys last night, I had just had it.. But I think maybe i am going to be strong now.

Cane, that class I went to tells you how to make tootsie rolls, want the recipe? I hope your trip is not too hard..
OF, i see you down there, foxgloves coming up.View attachment DSCF0066.jpg

View attachment DSCF0070.jpg

View attachment DSCF0068.jpg

Beautiful Rose.
I do love foxglove, the other day I took a truck load to the compost dump...they overtake my place..
Tootsie rolls.cannot eat them sticky teeth candy just can't do it:confused: But thank you....

What a beautiful day...:48:.....please enjoy your smoke...

Morning OFC. Rose, I'm glad you feel better today. D.D. Keef Happy Anniversary. Cane wishing you a safe trip.

Just got done water all the babies. All are look good. Windy day going to 74 today sun is shining. Going to have a outdoor day. Cause, it is going up in the 80's tomorrow and, so, on. First thing first it time for bowl and more coffee. Have a great day.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Sorry I got up early stayed up awhile then went back to bed !---Do my own late Wake and ake !

I just dropped a letter but Umbra some days Wake and Ache seems more appropriate! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back