Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose - I have pretty high blood pressure. I have been taking Hawthorne and chelated magnesium for a couple or few months. Brought my bp down to normal(from (140 or 150 over 100 to 110). Sorry you are in pain. It surely is lousy getting older...

OF --Do U eat weed regularly ? -- I just pack decarbed trim into empty OO gel caps !-- 2-3 caps--2-3 times a day and U can drop that blood pressure even more !-- Plus it's a nice attitude adjustment !-- Help whatever is wrong with U !--

What up Dala how U been ? -- How's renovations ? --Bet you'll be glad when that is finished !

Rose - I have pretty high blood pressure. I have been taking Hawthorne and chelated magnesium for a couple or few months. Brought my bp down to normal(from (140 or 150 over 100 to 110). Sorry you are in pain. It surely is lousy getting older...

hawthorne berry, grape seed extract, garlic, celery seed extract, i know there are a few more i cant remember off the top, but i have used all of these while running high doses of hormonal steroids to correct the sides of high BP and heart health. they do work and well, especially hawthorne berry at 1600 mgs 3 times a day

Just a quick pop in to say hello to my elders. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

OF --Do U eat weed regularly ? -- I just pack decarbed trim into empty OO gel caps !-- 2-3 caps--2-3 times a day and U can drop that blood pressure even more !-- Plus it's a nice attitude adjustment !-- Help whatever is wrong with U !--

:yeahthat:

Just a quick pop in to say hello to my elders. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

What you talking bout willis,,,Elders?,,i aint wearing suspenders yet,,,,my Wife wont let me. Lol
I want some though cause i scratched all my *** off yrs ago and cant keep my pants up.:vap-leafy_wave:

hey keef - i eat my brownies on a daily basis on my non-working days. i would not be able to perform my duties at work if i ate them everyday unfortunately. wish i could. on the bright side though i only work 3 or 4 days a week so i am only working myself to death half the week...

I move slow every morning Dog ?- What U fixing today ?--Or -are U riding ?---- I got plenty stuff needs to be fixed !--- Got a hot tub needs wiring but before that I need to fix the garage door opener fixed !--Then the central air broke ---Got it fixed !--garage door not working again !----Realized my neighbor was never gonna replace the fence he tore down because it was on his property !-- He would have a hard time parking his boat there if there was a fence !--So I gotta put a fence up ---I will pay money to stop that sh** !--I shoulda burned the place down before they moved in!!-- bastid !--- Think he's gonna take advantage of a crippled up crazy vet !--- Let's play !---the fence -then -Perhaps I will have to defend myself physically! ---then get back to the hot tub !--After the garage door is fixed again! --Ain't nothing worthwhile easy !--I gonna get lit and not worry about it ---Ain't nothing I can do about anything right now !

Fixing today keef. Got PA in laws truck almost done. Should fire it up today. Your not the only one behind. I need to build a fence too. I had a guy come out the other day while I was at work to try and take his dirt bike I fixed without paying me. My chow chow stopped him. I am going to fence in the entire lot, driveways and all. Id like to get the fence before get that pitbull. I have an invisible fence, but would feel better with a physical fence. It's beautiful day to ride, I'll be wrenching on a ragged Ford all day. Lol.

Good morning ofc,
a beautiful morning here, smoking some purple haze with my daughter,, nice.

Going to make hash today...

Morning Rose and little Rose !--- Hope ya'll have a great day !---
Dog --- I've finally accepted the fact that just because my mind still knows how to do lots of stuff --The body isn't capable of performing the task !---We got the money !--I just don't like people coming around my house cause I grow mutant marijuana !---I just don't think some people would understand --
About mutant marijuana !-- I'm starting another batch of seed to be treated !--- That mutant GG has me motivated ! --- There are some strange Dawgs back there too !

I got this Werewolf Dawg Thang needs to be sexed soon !--- Mane I can't wait till some of these mutants start coming out of bloom !--- I might need to see a counselor! --- U know how growing weed is addictive ?---Well -- I just went looking for a Frankenplant !--- I can't help it !--I'm like way deep in the dark side !---Making Monsters ? --- It's like a drug !---

My husband is smoking ribs in the smoker now, got four slabs going for a get together we have planned for this evening. I'm making home made coleslaw and a sour creme pound cake. We are serving the ribs with BBQ beans, coleslaw and curly fries....all home made of course. I hope everybody is having a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back