Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose ask Cane about making tootsie pops--- I'm convinced that U can't cover that taste in edibles !--- That's why I prefer caps !-- Skip the taste altogether !-- I had the gummy bears and the hard candy and there is no hiding that taste !

Beautiful flowers Rose! Don't think I've ever seen Foxglove in person-- really unique & pretty. I'm having my wake & ache-- it's morning to me! Start my work week tonight; will try & check in when I can. Hope you all have a good weekend & I hope mine is very boring!

I just don't know about that mutant GG !-- D.D. said we gotta do something about that Blueberry Widow! -- I was breeding "Trips" my boy out of Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. to the T.E. and he had his way with my Widow without my consent !--- They made good babies !--- The BPU-X-B.B. -x- T.E. working it too !-- I only got room for one so the best blueberry got to earn the right to live ! --

Zombie Juice Report !
I killed all but 3-4 sprouts with my Zombie Juice --Any stronger and I kill them all !-- Any weaker and it won't do the trick !-- I guess it's like fishing !--Everything can be perfect --bait- gear -everything !--Don't mean U catch a fish everytime !-- It's not like I can go to someone who can teach me this stuff !-- What does success look like in these new plants ? -- I learn something new each time !-- They say I'm hard headed and don't know when to quit !-- When I got what I come after then I'll quit !--I got tunnel vision on this the way U can only get from the brain damaged !- --Burn a hole with that focus !

Real world problem: got my oil cartridges mixed up-- high CBD or high THC? !

What about you Umbra, any real world problems? Too many clones? Too much bud to trim?

I think it's this one !--What was the question ? -- One of them got high THC dat's for true ! --Too late for me to tell that apart !!----I just hit them both --I don't care !-- I think it's that other one !-- Let me see !

Back from the store got some traveling goodies..hit it right on edible candies from 10Mg THC to 80Mg buy four get one free....got a pen with a couple of the stores made indica cartridges they had ,no THC % on the label I asked the guy how much they had,he said They are Strong...
Looks to me that the dispensaries are going to be all recreational with some having medical also..the laws seem to be going backwards....

Just screw the cartridge onto the end of the V-stick and inhale!!---- The battery should already be charged !

Hi peeps.

So went to the ortho had some films, torn meniscus and bone on bone arthritis. No surgery this close to stroke, and no cortisone as it makes my bp go up... I got pain pills for
tonight. I am a lot better than a few days ago.. onward and upward.

Feel better Rose !-- How much was that stem cell treatment ? --I think me and U need the whole body treatment !--- Get a IV bag full of stem cells and let them little buggers rebuild the body to specs !--- Get rid of all the age related ailments --fix the skin -eyes -joints and everything !--- That's my dream right there !--

I think it was 8 grand..how cool would that be. Smoking some pot with my wonderful daughter. god i love having her home... Lets do the stem cells Keef.

What about you Umbra, any real world problems? Too many clones? Too much bud to trim?

Too many clones means plenty of transplanting. I'm still working on last harvest and still trimming. My vape cartridge doesn't seem to work. Battery is charged and plenty of oil, but not vaporizing...not that just stinks.

I know Rose !--- It don't have to be the cure to aging !---I could be happy with getting a rebuild and putting of the effects of aging for a hundred years or so !-- Sent D.D. off to work with her new Vape pen instead of a pipe !-- Make me worry less !-- She gets off in the morning it'll be waiting for her !-- She ask me which I like best the oil or flowers ? --- I told her --I prefer whatever is at hand and will get me high !--- Been have some trouble communicating with ole lefty today !-- Got this new heated neck pillow that helps !-- D.D. used it last week when she had migraines !-- Tell Baby Rosebud greetings from the O.F.C. !

Checking in ofc. Been changing a half set of tires on my daily today. Us country boys don't need to pay to change tires. Give me a 2x4 and some pry bars and I'll get it done. Ima eat me some supper. I'll have to catch up to your guys later. Y'all been talkative.

^^^ it's not hard at all when you know the technique.
My two hands provide so much. They are the only thing that keeps us afloat most times. Between bringing the bread home, and keeping us from spending money on inflated labor rates. Lol. I'm working on making a static balancer, then I'll be all set. Free and done right at the same time.

I ain't saying nothing as long U didn't use a little Gas and a match to seal the bead to the rim !--No those were little tires !-- Never mind !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back