Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nes, see if this helps. When it comes to resizing the picture I do that in Paint. and I put it at 30% Here is what a nice guy, not me wrote in the posting pictures thread.

(1) Click mannage attachments

(2) Click browse

(3) Locate your picture and right click it

(4) Stroll down to open with then click on paint

(5) Up at the top you will see something that says Image click on that

(6) Stroll down and click Stretch/Skew

(7) Change the numbers in the boxes from 100 to 25 then click ok

(8) Close the screen down by clicking the red x in the top right corner. Once this is done you click yes to save picture.

(9) Double click on the photo

(10) When your finisned adding pics, upload photos.

Rose I need that microscope !--- I need to know something about a survivor !--- I look at it and think --That can't be right ! --I don't know !

Yep !-Rose ---The waiting is the hardest part !--- We know all about regular weed --7,000+ varieties -- We just don't know enough about these things to even have an opinion yet !-- I might find U a medicine plant who knows ? --- I got my other stuff to fall back on if I need to !--- but I'm thinking I'm gonna find more than one something !--- Smoking something I made in a pickle jar that rocks my world is gonna feel magnificent! --U can't buy something to make U feel that good !-- A double whammy !-- A plant that will make feel like U having a religous experience and knowing I made it !--- I'm got to have that feeling !

Made it through my weekend-- making babies! Walked 4.2 miles last night at work! I'm wearing thin on this "working" thingy. Came home to my Island & had a few tokes, ate the lunch I didn't get to last night, few more tokes & caught up to you guys. Looking forward to my days off & doing some farming; can't wait til farming is my job. Bout to call it bedtime. Later guys.

Good morning guys, Hope everyone is well this monday morning. Just had a great phone visit with my grow buddy. Love that. Mr rb planted a bunch of plants for me yesterday. Some are small clones, i think they will be fine,,,gulp....

I got stuff to do.. Lets grow pot.

Keef, you and dd's plants look great.

We getting there Rose !---I 'm no photographer but they doing good !--- This will be the first grow where I feel like we got a handle on aero under LEDs !--- Biggest problem is they all different sizes !-- D.D. started foliar feeding fresh cuts with seaweed extract and I'm amazed at the results !-- I got to find something special for her to grow !

That's why God made epidurals silly woman !
I just got back from seeing --This guy I know !--- Coming home I was in a little traffic tucked in between two cars just minding my own business -- Then I looked to my left and there was a Po-Po Canine unit --- and that dog was looking at me !--- Do U think he knew I was riding dirty ? --- It was unnerving ! --

I had natural childbirth twice, just saying...LOL, i told you I was a hippy. Mr rb was the first spouse in the delivery room. Glad I am not doing that tonight..

Keef that dog wanted a piece of you. Come north, get outta there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back