Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose ---I could move !--- I don't know if ya'll can understand or if it even makes any sense--- but I make my stand here !

Keef, I am the same way. I could move. I could arrange a job at another dealership anywhere in the country. Get hired before I even spend a dollar moving. But this is my home. I may not like every way of the south. But I am in love with my home. cotton fields, forests, low woodlands. All of the lands beauty speaks to me and holds me here.

Dog if we can grow under threat of jail--- when they finally say we can legally grow only 4 plants ? ---I'm just gonna laugh and laugh !---

Morning O.F.C. !--- Gobble--Gobble !-- I don't know about hunting turkey -- Do U have to let them fly like ducks before U shoot ? -- Or can U low crawl up close then bust'm on the ground! --- I was a grown man before I knew U had to shoot ducks in the air !-- I'd sneak up on them !--

Good Morning O.F.C. Nice looking turkeys cane. Does, your family hunt turkeys for the holidays? Look like you are enjoy your visit with family.

Looks like the BPU-X-BB are starting to grow. One is 3 1/2 and the 2nd is 2 inches. Hoping they keep it up.

Planted tomatoes yesterday and they are looking great. Got my order in for some brick weed. Hoping it will come today. I pay $30. for a 1/4 oz.

Well, time to get this day start. Got lots on my list to do. Everyone have a nice smoky day. :afroweed:

Morning Nes !-- I'm truly upsets me when I have to buy because I know I'm contributing to the cartels !---We do what we got to do Nes !--- I bought 2 ounces yesterday for $110 an OZ !--- I get to harvest - I'm done with giving money to the cartels !

Learning to grow weed --Aero under LEDs --Bout broke me ya'll !--- I had a good idea about what could be done but I wasn't sure I could do it !--- Now ? -- We own growing weed --Aero under LEDs !--
My cut of GG#4 is making more limbs with the anomaly so it looks like I can propagate the anomaly! -- D.D. says she can clone !-- It's an unmistakable plant !--- I could easily pick it out of a room full of plants !-- Don't know how it smokes but we will be seeing !---Once I have some clones with the mutation I'll send her thru bloom and see how she smokes !

Mean while --Back in the Lab of Dr. Frankenplant something unnatural stirs --- I have new life !

It's 4:20 up in here !-- Someone gonna get high with me or what ---cause I am perfectly capable of smoking alone !-- I got a dose of caps working --a full pipe !-- I'm working this buzz !-- Got other stuff I should do but not right now !
After I made the blueberry wine --Wine making stuff keeps showing up !--- I got a gallon of blueberry wine and a gallon of cherry wine !--- Now this peach stuff shows up !--- D.D. is enjoying her job as official taste tester !---Apparently she approves !-- I'll start bottling some about the end of October !--- I've found making wine is satisfying in a way that growing weed is !-- --I think I'm addicted --- Banana Wine ?

Keef, when I got to my parents house, the first thing you smell is wine fermenting.

Here i am, sorry i am late.. had pt and trainer, first real visit with the trainer in 3 weeks. Came home and passed out.. it is tired out. Felt good to lift some weights.. Just smoke a joint of who knows what, it seems to be working.

Baby pot plants out in the sun today their first real sunny day, they are so tiny to be out there. I have a confession, not ready to share yet but it is about broad mites. oh god no.

Cane, i love all your pictures, you have a wonderful eye and symmetry abilities..

Hello OFC! I'm alive, which is always good! Just got a good laugh watching Keef papoose our tiny "chainsaw" dog in a blanket to get a sticker burr out of his moustache! Success this time-- he got the sticker & didn't get bit! But it was fun to watch! Haven't been to the grow room in a couple days thanks to work & FM. I think Keef has it under control though. Just wanna get high by the beach.....

Evening OFC. It been along day and I'm tied. Maybe hit the sack early tonight. I'm thinking on watching the movie Man on Firer. Seen it before, but it is just one of those movie you can watch over and over again.

Dog I'm just making fruit wine and I only make a gallon at a time about a month apart !---- I'm lazy too !--D.D. orders me a big can of fruit puree to use !--- I see now that sooner or later I'm gonna have to reduce the volume --- D.D. found me a still when I'm ready !--- I never made no fruit 'shine before !--- They catch me growing weed and making liquor ---I'm gonna be in soo much trouble !--- U guys know I'm just teasing ? --I would never do such a thing !--

The lady bug larva would be more apt to decimate them, adults aren't as hungry as the larva.. the larva look like baby alligators and they can chow down some aphids where as the adults eat them too, just not as much. I found another BM. I decided my ecosystem in the back yard is better than any spray. I bout killed ad/dc spraying it with organicide.

A quick tour of my yard you will see metallic small flys, they eat mites, also, lots of lady bugs, later lacewings will arrive. I think i have enough beneficial insects to take care of the broadmites. GULP

U may be right Rose time will tell !-- I could never have a ecosystem outside like that here !--

Hey Nes enjoy your movie !

I got an e-mail from Umbra today --- He said he's about a week away from harvest !-- I checked on Kraven to but still haven't heard back yet !

Took the liberty of telling them the O.F.C. misses them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back