Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some vicious dogs but when the groomer shows it is hard to catch them ! ---Groomer got the first one now the rest sit there looking at me like I sold them out or something! ---Times like these I'm glad dogs can't talk !--

Kraven is good !---just been busy !-- He been snowed in !---White out blizzard conditions !--- I don't know how U snow birds do it !---Way to cold for me !

Good Afternoon All....nice to be home..
Brought the female papaya out for a little sun..
Sexing all the others so far had to dump three Hippies Dawg ..showed in like two days...
............I'm puffin....:48:.....
My papaya is way better than the sheet I got back east...

View attachment 20160525_124545.jpg

Cane what up ? --Always good to get home !--- Plants looks great !-- Now U can just grow girls !---

Hey Cane, nice to see you. I bet your papaya is way better. I have two going and one isn't wimpy..yay.

Chores right now lots of'em......neighbor flipped the plants couple days ago some are starting to show.
So put the girl's back to 24/7 ??18/6????:confused2:

Hi Rose...nice to be back...hope that your knee is better...

I am doing 18/6 cause i am put them outdoors and they will reveg if i had been under 24/7. This way they don't,,,, so far.

Cane I just pull mine back into veg at 18/6 -- If U gonna put them outside they revegge for U--- then return to bloom later !--Right Rose ? -- I do stuff different !---For me when sexing and I get a girl I pull her back into veg to clone !-- When I have a supply of clones then I run some thru bloom !--- I like to still have a piece of a plant in veg till I have some of it in a pipe then if I want I can keep it I can and know what to expect !--- Papaya and Rose's Purple Haze has me pulling my hair out while the Blueberry Widow ( Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. --crossed on my Widow) needs to be chopped back so everything else catches up !--- U got any more Purple Haze seed Rose ?--- I still got one but it is stunted !
GG#4 -- T.E. and B.B. and Bubblicious be kicking it !-- Widow sitting this one out !-- Still got a few things to sex but they stunted so I wait and see if they recover !--

I also have survivors from the Zombie Juice! --- Yep !--Them thangs ! -- and I am excited about them !

Welcome home Mr cane. I had 5 males out of 6 hippie dawgs. I was ecstatic when I finally found a girl!!!

Don't say that Dog it worries me !-- That's the seed I'm working with !-- U know what they say though ? ---Nothing good comes easy !-- Maybe we both earned a girl ? -- I just don't have mine yet !---

Cane i seen that backyard before when Weedhopper is flying around looking for some green to eat. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Made it to the doctor & back-- 3 hours of my time & a miserable 3 hours! Just wanna get high by the beach.....

Glad to see you made it back safely Cane. Good to see your happy posts Hopper; I always smile when I read your posts! Hey Rose!

Where that dam WeedHopper? ---Where U been back in Arkansas? -- I got a guy gonna come over tomorrow and give me an estimate on my fence --Trimming my Palm trees and fixing this miserable excuse for a front yard !--- He also a licensed electrician so U know that hot tub I got ain't hooked up yet ?--If the man can build a fence and that other stuff then I ask him about the wiring the hot tub !--- The neighbor I had a tiff with because my fence was on his property bout to get a rude awakening !-- He got a big a** boat gonna be hard as hell to park once the fence is back up !-- Be worth the cost of a fence when he realizes his scam to have plenty room for his boat just got jammed !---Go rent a dry dock space or better yet come give me a reason !--

Prohibition ends -- I get my little 4 seater float plane --I pick Hopper up and we come visit the left coast !-- Hopper !--it will be a smoking flight !-- I get too high --he might have to drive some !--

Hello hopper. Good to see you.
Talked the boss into placing me into another factory training program today. Which means it adds another year and a half of online classes and physical classes to my job. It's a pain in the butt but will definitely be worth it. Well, I am about done for the night. Let's smoke

I want a float plane cause they get all up in your business at airports !-- I might have something in that plane that they don't need to know about !--

Dog I must confess-- I am already a little wee bit high !-- but I'll take another toke or 2 with U little brother !-
Kraven say tell U he's watching your thread !-- He said say hello !--- I think that was Kraven anyway --Ya'll know I get confused sometimes !---

Finally made it to the grow room! Keef did a good job while I was incapacitated. I taught him well!! Doc gave me some muscle relaxers & some nausea medicine to help get this migraine & FM monster under control. So far, it has helped, along with some canna caps. I'm really proud of my grow right now. Couldn't focus to look for bugs; vision's blurry due to the migraine. But, the tops look great, so probably none or very few bugs. It's gonna be a long time til harvest though. As Tom Petty said, "the waiting is the hardest part!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back