Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys and gals. Found out yesterday, my bro in law is back on the dope. Stole his daddies guns and tools. I had call him this morning and tell him the straight truth. My dogs know him, so he could come while I am away. Told him if so much as a wrench comes missing, I'm blaming him and taking matters into my own hands. It hurts me to know he is throwing away his life. His momma was a junkie till she died, his brother is homeless because of the dope. I fear he will be dead in no time. He was very reckless with his addiction a few years ago.
Well... it's going to be a beautiful day. Wish I was on the river.

Morning Dog !--- It hurts to watch but U can't save someone from themselves !--- I lost my baby brother about 2 years ago !--- He was an alcoholic but wouldn't turn down any drug !--- He ended up putting a 12 ga. In his mouth and pulled the trigger !--- I did everything I could but I'll always wonder if there couldn't have been something I could have done !---- I miss U baby brother !--- Wish U coulda found another way !--- Sorry it's still too painful to think about !-- I don't want to be sad and hurting today !-- Time for some caps , coffee and another bowl !--

Thanks DD for your kind words. No Keef im actually working in Dallas, ,and will be for along time. Howdy Rose,,,
Yehaaaaaaaaa

Good deal Hopper !---I know it's hard being away from little Miss Sunshine and the wife !--

Sounds like me and Dog need a fishing trip !--- Lay up on the river bank all night tight lining for catfish !--- Nice camp fire an ice chest and plenty weed ? --I put a bell or something on the end of my pole so I can hear when that big one takes a bite !--- Daddy catch them big cats on the Trinity River--He like to show them off !-- - Man asked him once where he caught them and Daddy say --in the lip !-- Spent some nice nights on the river !--

Morning O.F.C...just getting mama off to work,tough after vacation...beautiful day here, gonna bring the girls outside...

What up Cane ? -- Sounds like U gonna need one of those trimmers like Rose has !---What do U have ready to move outside ?--- I get this GG#4 freak to clone we'll have to see how it travels !--

Hello ofc, today has certainly been a dramatic day. Bro in law and his monkey. I try to think of a rose bush. You can't have the rose without the thorns. My wife is golden to me, but some of her family,. Whew lol. Keef, I got pm. You know I couldn't turn it down. But I also want you to know, I'm not asking for anything. Don't worry about those dawgs. They just run strong on males is all. I got a girly though we'll see what see is made of. At 9 weeks in veg, even the males smell good.

Just back from the Toyota dealer they gave me a loaner thing is like a little space ship,Matrix???
Keef I have 6 female papaya and one hippies dawg...so far..they are spending the day time outside, had a low of 51*last night...
.planting some veggie starts.:48:....&....Puffing .

Yo Dog U sound like me !--- Let's see how it works out !-- Us Southern Outlaw growers got to look out for each other !

Cane I expect to be clone heavy in a couple months ---- U want a cut of anything I got just let me know! ---U too Dog !--- Tranquil Elephantizer ?-- Gorilla Glue #4 ? -- Bubblicious ?--- My old faithful White Widow ? ---Rose want anything !

Hey D.D. and I were taking about belief systems of the world and I come to realize something !--- During the day I don't believe in ghost but at night --I'm a little more open minded !

Hallelujah! The guy Keef called yesterday finally showed up to give us an estimate on the fence! Whoop! Woop! Looks like we found a good professional company & they're going to build my fence, possibly tomorrow ! And the funny part is that our neighbor was outside washing his big a** boat while the guy was measuring for the fence-- sweet! Won't be so easy to park that boat once that fence is up!

Finally made it to the growroom last night & Keef was right -- he did a good job! They look beautiful! They're getting another kelp spraying tonight; think they like that stuff. Have a question for Umbra, if he was here, but maybe Rose can answer it for me: Do you spray your plants with water to rinse off kelp, or whatever you foliar sprayed with, to remove any residual ?

Sweet ! ---I just broke juniors heart !-- Poor guy !---- I don't got but one fight left in me but I would happily use it if junior would give me a reason !---

Wanna get high ?---- We been all off in that grow room today working !--- Figured out where to bloom the bigger plants !---Dirt farm is gone!

Hot tub party at Keef's house tommorrow! --- We fire up the smoker to cover the smell of burning marijuana !-- Only had it 6 months before hooking it up !--

Nes you have some fine looking dogs.

Thanks YD, I got more to come later on. I got one dog his name is Rebel but sometime he is Crazy Reb. This dog will not every late you sweep the floor without going Crazy, attacks the bloom and everything. Have to late him out to do anything. Wait until I try and take his picture, I can wait.

Good looking dogs Nes! Love that puppy! But, I need another dog like I need a baby! Your plants are looking good too! The way you described them, I thought they would be smaller. Very nice. I spent the past 12 hours in a dark room; have a doctor's appointment today. Hiding in the bedroom smoking a little to help me get started-- dog groomer will be here any minute. Don't think he'd care, probably would smoke with us, but just can't take any risks. Hope to get in my growroom this afternoon if I can handle the light. Hope you all have a green day! Great day!

Thank You DD, They are like family. I voluntary at a pet grooming service when I can. And, go to adoption day every third Sat. Get's me out of the house. Let's smoke. :bong2:

New, I'm right there with you. I have too many dogs and cats. They are all my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back