Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NES, YOU did it!!! WOO HOO, your plants look wonderful... so happy you could post and grow such nice pot... yay:lama::lama::lama::woohoo::banana: This calls for a banana riding a lama!

Rose, Thank You. I think I'll have jello. Still need practice. :joint:

Hey Nes !-- What up girlfriend !-- I been worried about your grow but after the pics --U good !--- Next year get your seed planted early and sexed so come spring U got all girls ready to go outside soon as the weather permits !-- Have U tried taking a bottom limb and rooting it yet ?--
I'm a little dog guy ---Ya'll got some big dogs !

What's for supper ? --- I got a couple Cornish hens in the smoker and D.D. gonna do something with some squash and zucchini !---

Made a run for some brick after work today. Wanted to et in before the holiday rush hits. Ate a frozen pizza, got some store bought cookies and ice cold raw milk. Not proper supper, but it will do

That's what I'm smoking Dog !--- Can't have Rib Eye every night !--- My boy Trips is in bloom at 18/6 !!!----W--T--F ? --- I never seen that before !---

Keef, that sound like another plan for next year. The picture of the Aurora Indica are 4 mouth old. Both girls. I bought fem. seed, I forgot were. Hope they do me good. I'll take picture of my other plants tomorrow. I got 6 more and hoping to get female. It's just got to get me through a whole year.

That's why I gotta grow year round !--- Looks like this harvest should put us over the top !-- I have one box of 5 that is out growing the rest of the group !-- Gonna put a box where my dirt plants are and flip them soon as I get these baby freaks sorted out --Maybe 2 weeks !-- Then I can wait until the plants are where I want them to be before flipping! -- Between cannacaps and smoke ---we go thru a lot of weed !

What's up...???Nice steak, baked potato, corn on the cob &asparagus out of the garden....
Put in some corn, butternut squash, pumpkin, & peppers today...I'm beat....:48:
Sitting back enjoying the view....

View attachment 20160526_181851.jpg

What magazine did U get that pic out of Cane ? -- Dam U got an eye for beauty! --- That's the way it is for an artistic mind !--- Cane can't help it !-- It's in him and it's gonna come out !-- Musician ?--Artist ? -- U got all the good skills -- I get stuck with skills like hitting what I shoot at and blowing stuff up !---- On the other hand ---creation and destruction are the same thing !-- U must destroy something to make something else !

Thanks bud...just a pic out the bedroom window, kicked back watching wild islands gettin ripped:p

Aall byy myyyy seeelf........... everyone's in bed & here I am surfing the TV channels! Hope everyone gets a good night's sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Morning ofc. Friday baby!!!! Ima keep my butt at home this weekend. Leo has his best hunting on weekends like this. Hope your day is a grand one.

Morning O.F.C. getting back in the groove,headed for a good workout this morning...
Yep dog is a good weekend to lay low...:48:

Good morning you people... Just got caught up on yesterdays post here at the ofc. So many thoughts, so little brain.

YD, i loved what you said about her family being like a rose with thorns. That right there is life, huh. Sounded like a proper dinner to me..

Cane, love the iris. ours are gone already. I like your gardens. I bet you guys are tired after that long flight and vaca.. Relax my friend. I have two papaya looking better than last year. yay,

Nes, love your pups. so pretty. So glad we can see them now that you post pics. awesome.

Keef and DD, happy for you on the hot tub. And the smoker idea sounds like a good one. Is it hooked up now?

Have a great Friday.

Morning Rose !-- D.D. gonna be sleeping in today !--- She got 4 --12 hour shifts in a row !--- I had the contractor out yesterday ad we gonna spend some money !--- I haven't kept the place up as well as I shoulda !----So we gonna make the place look nice again !--They supposed to put the fence up and hook up the hot tub today if it doesn't rain ! - If not then Tuesday !--65 feet of privacy fence -- Rip the front yard up down to sand ---They then lay down a mat to keep weeds and stuff from growing thru it !-- Then a 4 inch layer of river rock ! -- Got to keep up with the Jones !--- Might even paint !--- Be 90 at the beach today with the water Temps in the 80's !---Partly cloudy !--- Be some wrecks on the island today !---Those itty-bitty bikinis is the reason !-- Very distracting !-- I'm still working on a proper Wake and Bake !--- I might have to go act crazy ---Scares the hell out the neighbor! --Quite satisfying to me !

Sounds like a great plan bud, you will be happy with the fence..gotta keep the value of that property up..have a high day...:48:

Cane I guess I been going through a transition !---I always did stuff myself --I have finally accept that there's a lot of stuff I just can't do anymore !--- It's kinda tough when the mind knows what to do but the body is not up to the job !--- Property values have climbed steadily since we bought the place !--- It'll feel good to have the place looking good again ! ---- I just get tunnel vision and I been focused on growing weed !-- With D.D. on the job when it comes to farming --We got this !--Plus I had some sprouts survive the Zombie Juice!
Looks like 4-6 are gonna live !--- With D.D. motivated to get out the hospital all I got to do is find my Frankenplant !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back