Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.F. U make me sick !-- U --Cane and Rose and your beautiful pics !---I'm so jealous !-- I take pics of stuff like my thumb !-- Not a photographer! ---Clones looks good !-- Purple Buckeye ?

Old Fogey, wow, love the pink lilac, bleeding heart and my favorite, lily of the valley. What is that first lovely white delicate looking flower?
Love the frog.... I get it keef, happy frog. LOL Nice pot plant too. Thanks for posting those beautiful flowers.

Keef, glad you are fixing up the joint... good for morale.. We (bud) is almost done with the picket fence, to keep our dogs away from the new dogs moving in next door. That means I am putting in a new shade garden. lots of stuff happening in the little farmette.

I looked out my bedroom window yesterday and there was Panama red, looking like a girl. woohoo. She is a funny old girl.

i am not sure what that white flower is. i searched a bit on the intra-super-net-highway but am not having any luck finding a name.

Good Morning OFC. Cane, welcome back. I know you enjoyed New England. I sure miss the beach up there. Grow up on a beach and I just love the sound of the waves at night to put me to sleep. Oldfogey8 love your pictures, beautiful. Keef sure glad you and DD are getting that hot tub hook up. Very good for the body. I want one. Well have a Smoky Day. Got to get started on my choirs. :tokie:

I never been to the northeast !-- Spent 3 years in Petersburg Virginia? -- Not the northeast !-- Illinois ?

But dis one time I got high !---Think I'm high now !

All these people coming to the beach for the weekend need some weed to smoke !---Good Weed! -- One of these days--After the end of prohibition ---Ole Keef might be able to hook them up !

As the Pointer Sisters said, "I'm so excited!" I was just doing my wake & bake when the doorbell rang. The guys are actually here to put up my fence AND hook up my hot tub! I'm nearly in tears....... thought this day would never happen! I'm surely going to need that hot tub after working 4 nights! Those are beautiful pictures OF. Most of the pics I take are of my dogs! Rose, somehow a white picket fence sounds lke you! Gotta get more coffee to go with this pipe. You guys have a great weekend!

WOOHOO both ya'll... DD, you have been more patient than me. Very cool.

Joe, hot dog dude! You aren't going to drive that fast or anything are you? Very pretty, nice, looks new to me.

Evening OFC. Keef, here is a picture of 2 BPU-X-BB. They grow 1/2 since I talk to you last. Let's see if I can post these pictures. I don't know what I did but hopefully you can see the picture when click on file extensions.

View attachment 100_0128.jpg

Old foggy beautiful pics...I also love lily of the valley ..matter of fact we imported some from my mom's back east...so fragrant...
Nice ride Joe...:)

Yup!- U got it done !-- Pretty little babies !--- U gonna be putting them outside ?--- They gonna be fine !--- I hope U get a phenotype with a nice blueberry smell !--- They do look the mom and dad at that age !-- About 2-3 more sets of leaves and they gonna take off !--
Electrician had to go get something --He gonna be back to hook the tub up tommorrow! --I can wait !-- I've have to post a pic of an old stoner doing a connonball into the tub from the roof !-
--They put the fence post in be back Tuesday to finish up !---Then start on the yard !---

I fell in love with a new man, he was shy at first, but then climbed on my chest and hugged me.. He was a cockatoo.. He was in love with me at first site, and I him. It was a short romance as his talons were sharp. He was very affectionate. what a beautiful beautiful boy. All this outside the Thai restaurant. His kiss remains.

Nope Big birds bite and got sharp claws !--- I have a parakeet and when it dies there will be no more birds !--
Nice ride Joe !--- If mine got air in the tires and gas in the tank --I'm good !--- Been in too many wrecks to have a real nice car like that !----- My luck I'd wrap it around a tree or something !--- Even living at the beach I never forget how temporary everything is !--- Even a glancing blow from a hurricane any year and this place is toast !--- May not even be a slab left !--- U see someone headed north with 4 dogs --a wife and a fist full of clones ? ---That will be me !--- Long as I get out with that nothing else matters !--It can all be replaced !

Just in case U don't know and I 'll be posting a pic when it's big enough but --- "Alpha"--- The first of the Texas Tetras lives !---It's tiny and I wasn't sure it would live but it did and I'm about as proud as a peacock !

I fell in love with a new man, he was shy at first, but then climbed on my chest and hugged me.. He was a cockatoo.. He was in love with me at first site, and I him. It was a short romance as his talons were sharp. He was very affectionate. what a beautiful beautiful boy. All this outside the Thai restaurant. His kiss remains.
Funny Rose
I just love parrots, have had three in my day,first was
Louis a lilac crown amazon, never said anything but went everywhere with me...then there was Rafael a bouble yellow headed amazon, my favorite had a good 100 word vocabulary..when I would come home from sea..he would say Whooo..Hooooo sailor are you dating....he would Crack me up....lived in a beach house at the time with 4 other sailor's...fun times....OK I cannot think of the umbrella cockatoo's name was a sweetheart and was in love with my ex.when the ex.got a job the bird went crazy and plucked itself to death....Louis got hit by a car..long story...Rafael lives on....he has a mate and I hear that he is a very happy and successful breeder:)

Just in case U don't know and I 'll be posting a pic when it's big enough but --- "Alpha"--- The first of the Texas Tetras lives !---It's tiny and I wasn't sure it would live but it did and I'm about as proud as a peacock !

Congrats Bro...Green Mojo...:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back