Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the first step Cane !---Couldn't find my Frankenplant unless I could make tetras !-- So Now I can start looking for it !--- I got another 6 survivors out of this last group !-- I'd do back flips for just one out of each batch of 100 seed !-- Yeah but it's on come the end of prohibition !-- They done messed around and give me enough time Cuz !--

Good Morning OFC. I'm up early this morn. Got my coffee, and a bowl in hand. Yup going to get high. Try to post more picture and I can't seem to do it. Time to talk to my daughter again.

morning ofc. making a few rounds this morn. getting ready to move the grand daughter back to school this morning. so i'm setting here having a cup of joe trying to open my blood shot eyes. did sleep in till 6:00 but then had to get my lazy a$$ out of bed. glad to see yall are still kicking. peace folks.

View attachment you-smell-coffee-angry-cat.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- I know what U mean Giggy !-- U know I had a fight with someone who looked like that one time !--- Eat me up !

Hey Giggy --That problem U had with that '88 G13 HP---I never heard of such a thing !---Well I have now !--My BPU-X-B.B. male went into bloom at 18/6 and he over a year old !--- The more I learn about weed the less I realize I know !--That ain't supposed to happen --It ain't right !---

Cane U need a workout today ? --- Why don't U swing by and mow the weeds in my back yard !---I think I'm gonna take some caps and stay lit today !-- Grass ain't going nowhere !---

Glad I don't live on the east coast !---Weather around here gonna be ideal !---Might hit 90-- partly cloudy --Wind blowing about 25 mph !-- They be kite surfing today! --

Been trying to post more pictures, can't seem to do it. Now, my smiley faces don't work. Time for a bowl.

Hello OFC. I want to through this out there. I move my Aurora indica outside. But, there is a big old *** night light out there on a pole shining light at night, it a soft light, but it is light. How do you think AI will take to this light. I want to shoot it out, but, I do not want to hit any wires.

Hey Nes !--U gonna get rain today ?---
Can ya'll hear the hammering and sh** outside ? --They putting up my fence !-- We got bold coyotes and I only had a chicken wire fence keeping my pups in and the coyotes out !--- Electrician hasn't shown !--I expected them to wait till next week to do anything !
Finally got D.D. in bed !-- U can't work 4-- 12 hour night shifts if U supposed to get off at 7 but end up not being able to leave until 10 am !--- I got to step up the grow !--She can't keep doing this !---
I got a box of 5 plants that go to bloom mid-week !--- Where I had the dirt plants !-- Still got my 30 cuts for this cycle !-- Broke out the new Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series LEDS with the 5 watts chips for the bloom box !---Got 4 boxes with 5 plants each --- and a box where the other plants were too little to warrant thier own box yet !--- So 6 boxes in the walk in closet to veg another month (?) and a box of 5 blooming in another closet !--- This way I can sex some more plants !---
Still need to be sexed :
Rose's Purple Haze --( one plant )
Papaya --(3 plants)
Strawberry Elephant (one plant)
Blueberry Widow-- ( 3 plants)
Strawberry Rhino ( one plant)
GG#4 ( one plant --Looking for a replacement male )
Blueberry Elephant --( 2 plants )
Mutants ( some)
Many of these were bug damaged and still in bad shape but improving --bunch of runts!

Good morning.. Giggy, that is one bad kitty up there. funny.

Nes, that light won't be good for your plant, might want to go ahead and shoot it or move your plant.

Cane, i am missing the bird.. he was so cool and smart and a good hugger.

Keef, congrats to you, you mad scientist you.. that is awesome.

Morning Rose. TJ is a light freak. He got so many lights, You, name it and he has it. I want him to pull the fuse for the pole light. But, he didn't. I'm a night freak, love not having the lights on. That is how I grow up. Will see what I can do tonight.

Want me to come shoot it out for U Nes ? -- I like to shoot stuff !--- I would suggest a pellet rifle it's quite and nobody will know who did it !--
Hey I saw the coolest thing on the news !---U know those drones people been flying around taking pictures and stuff !--- My man got a Bald Eagle trained to take them out and bring them back to U !--- It was awesome inspiring to see that drone just flying around getting in people's business and out of the sun came a screaming rocket and the eagle hit the drone like it had pissed him off !-- Then brought it back to the handler !---Way Cool !

Rose I'm not a patient man and making tetras has worked me !--- Now I have to wait until it is in the pipe to know if I did good !--- I have 4 plants from previous attempts and the 6 or so from this try !-- Even if they don't make the conversion to tetraploid ---I certainly affected them genetically -- One has the middle finger of the leaf twice as long as the other fingers!---Got to grow them out to know if it was a good thing !--- Don't care what my Frankenplant is !--- Long as it takes U on a stroll through the spirit world !--

Not having very good odds on sexing ...getting a lot of balls...:(

Cane that why I am what some people would call wasteful with seed !-- I don't plant 2 or three seed and expect to get a girl I plant at least 6 if I got them !--- Dog was having a high male rate with his Dawg seed too !-- I got no explanation !--- U can do thing to get more females but I don't know anything that increases the amount of males !--- Maybe it'll turn out that it's one of those good things U got to work to get !-- That one reason I have trouble turning loose a good female !---I worked too hard to get her to just do a one time run !---

My Widow in "Time Out" this cycle !-- Her old a** is still kicking it but I had enough clones so I got a little 6 inch clone on the back burner !-- She there anytime I want !--

One of the 5 plants I'm sending to bloom is a Blueberry Widow-( Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. male "Trips" on my Widow)---It was an accident but if it is a girl she gonna grow great for me --She do like some aero !---

Want me to come shoot it out for U Nes ? -- I like to shoot stuff !--- I would suggest a pellet rifle it's quite and nobody will know who did it !--
Hey I saw the coolest thing on the news !---U know those drones people been flying around taking pictures and stuff !--- My man got a Bald Eagle trained to take them out and bring them back to U !--- It was awesome inspiring to see that drone just flying around getting in people's business and out of the sun came a screaming rocket and the eagle hit the drone like it had pissed him off !-- Then brought it back to the handler !---Way Cool !

lol, keef even if you shot the light out, tj would know it me. I tell him often I'm going to shoot something. If you only knew why. Long story. Is it 4:20. Time for that bowl and fruit juice tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back