Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Giggy, Kraven, Keef, Old Fogey, so nice to see you all this morning.

Giggy, those moths that lay an egg in the plant and a worm crawls out and ruins the bud by eating and pooping? i need to figure that out this year stat. That is so maddening. I am growing an old panama red this year, will be fun to see how different the old genetics are. She sure looks like old mexican pot. ha.

morning rose, love me some old mexican strains. been hunting that old mexican pine tree stuff from the early 80's for awhile now. i remember they had busted a big cartel that had slaves working the fields and it disappeared. it was sad for the people but the smoke was something else. i know it went down in 83 but can't find nothing on it to even find out what part of mexico it was in. have always mexican, and south american came from spain. they sale a strain called eldorado sativa, say it is a little thin but well worth the grow.

That's better !--- Giggy U keep looking for that pine !-- I think I'm gonna let my boy Trips go !-- Not because he decided to pop some flowers at 18/6 !-- Never seen that before !-- Umbra said males and females will sometimes pop some preflowers in veg ?--- New to me !--
When I split this last bunch into the remaining boxes we'll have a full house again !--- Gonna be a nice grow !-- For a little grow !---

I almost sh** a brick the other day when I looked thru the scope and saw Alpha making 4 leaves instead of 2 !--- It was kinda hard to believe at first !---I was doing my best to make that happen but when it did it blew me away !--- Now to answer that question burning a hole in my mind !---Is Alpha my Frankenplant ?

Hello guys and gals. My buddy called me today. I h e been waiting to get a pitbull puppy from him. Momma ran out of milk, so I went and picked up my puppy today, she is four weeks, but is eating puppy chow softened with milk formula. She is big for her age. Here is a picture of her. My wife and wanted to name her Luna. Turns out her momma's name was Luna. Luna it is!

Yarddog what a beautiful big little girl. Pitbull make wonderful pets, there so, loving. You and your wife enjoy.

Morning OFC. Time to Wake and Bake. O:K one of my plants has yellow/white spots on the leaf. Does anyone have an idea of what would do this? Oh, it is outside in a solo cup.

Morning O.F.C....No energy....
Nice pup Y.D.
Rose my nurse larry sexed out out of five I only ended up with one female, should have popped more seeds...
..Tea is on......Kraven good to see you Bro ...Hope that you and your family are well.....:48:

Nes I'll have to ask D.D. when she gets up about those leaves !--I have had a successful Wake and Bake so I'm too lit for hard questions so early in the morning !--

Hey ya'll know President Obama made a historic trip to Vietnam! --- I had a moment like that myself this week !--- This contractor and me ? ---We're about the same age and he's Vietnamese !-- For my part -- I had a moment of prejudice !--- It was strange !-- Lots of emotional stuff and I made peace with it !-- I shook the man's hand and it was like a burden had been lifted that I didn't even know I had !-- It is such a little thing to others I'm sure but it was important to me !

file:///C:/Users/VanessaF/Pictures/2016-05-27%20002/100_0145.JPG

This is the unknown plant.(ice). If it is a ice, I can remember what the high and taste feels like.

Nes I'll have to ask D.D. when she gets up about those leaves !--I have had a successful Wake and Bake so I'm too lit for hard questions so early in the morning !--

Hey ya'll know President Obama made a historic trip to Vietnam! --- I had a moment like that myself this week !--- This contractor and me ? ---We're about the same age and he's Vietnamese !-- For my part -- I had a moment of prejudice !--- It was strange !-- Lots of emotional stuff and I made peace with it !-- I shook the man's hand and it was like a burden had been lifted that I didn't even know I had !-- It is such a little thing to others I'm sure but it was important to me !

Good for you bud..I am sure you let something go...:)

I would get high with U guys but weed don't 'fect me none !

This mutant GG#4 is gonna be clonable! -- So when I got enough clones to be sure !---If I want to keep it ---I got to give it away !--- It'll have to be that way with Alpha if it's a girl !---That ain't gonna be easy to do !-- but if I get greedy and keep it for myself--- then get busted --It's gone forever !---It give it away and get busted !---When the smoke clears --Maybe someone send me a clone and we continue to march !

Uh,. Decided it was going to be a sorry, lazy day. Kraven, good to see you pop in. Good to see the gang. This little girl is feisty to be 4 weeks old. Beautiful blue eyes.
Hope yalls weekend is great. Getting hot here.

91 degrees already here Dog ! - Wind is blowing !--About a perfect day for the beach !--- We don't go over there on the weekend !--- Went to get a burger last night and D.D. wanted to know what was up with all the traffic and stuff !-- She's usually working on Saturday night this was new to her !
- She ended up on call last night and we got some pharming done --Wish she could stay home tonight too !
I want to move this box to bloom tomorrow! --Fill the box up with nute water - pH it the let it run 24 hours to make sure pH is stable before bringing the plants over !--U better put up a fence Dog !---That pup is gonna be a wild dog!

krav he went 8 weeks almost to the day that he popped balls, he showed preflower at 7 weeks.

took down my first two clones today. sour diesels full of fox tails. took them at 10 weeks. got to get better control over the stretch on them as they love to. my northern lights is at 6 weeks and getting heavy, i hope it makes at least 8 without breaking. after she is gone then it will be just clones. still have managed a g13 clone yet but that is something i'll get past.

View attachment 2e8385f4-76e2-4668-a74e-15c5975eac70.jpg

View attachment 819afb3d-9a90-42dc-b7ca-24d836e8b784.jpg

I have had no energy since I returned from Boston...
Fired up the weed eater ...This sh** ain't gonna hold me down ...now I am vibrating, break time...:48:....

The big V:rofl:...Nice Giggy....

that's the reason i pulled her from the mom box, she split on her own and i wanted single so she is untouched. she takes a lot of room in my little box too, that's a 2 liter bottle she is in and the is a small coffee can and cut off 15 pound welding rod can that the clones are in..

Got to round up a timer and bubbler for my new bloom box !-- 12 gallons of RO water --50 cc of Hydrogaurd --50 cc Cal/Mag ---30 cc Batonacare Pro-bloom and a scoop Mico powder !---pH to 5.8 ish. --- If the pH doesn't move the plants go in tommorrow! ---

D.D.-- U going straight to hell !--- I never seen a Crawfish boil without beer !--That's almost sacrilegious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back