Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off on a pizza run !-- I just hope that big Hummer tries to take the right of way again - He caught me by surprise the first time !--- D.D. need a new car! --I hope he tries it again !-- Long as I don't hit him with the front of my car it's his fault !-- I got no problem swapping paint !--- I feel a little guilty cause I'm hunting him !--and he's off !

NES, YOU did it!!! WOO HOO, your plants look wonderful... so happy you could post and grow such nice pot... yay:lama::lama::lama::woohoo::banana: This calls for a banana riding a lama!

Nes post a pic !-- Ain't nothing wrong with those plants !-- I thought U said they were only 3-4 inches tall !--That is just right for this time of year !--- Did U get any of them sexed first ?-- I got a Blueberry Widow like that --It hasn't been sexed yet !-- Beautiful plant !--I'm Hoping it's a girl !

Keef that plant is my Aurora Indica the first one I planted. I have two and they are both girl. The ones that are growing slow are my BPU-X-BB. I'll have to post more pictures.

Morning O.F.C. !--

Nes U doing better than me !--- I can post pics but they upside down ! ---I don't know what I'm doing half the time !
I'm about to bust a cap on this T.V. !--All I want to do is have some coffee and catch up on the news maybe watch a little music -- The words on the screen won't go away --I don't know how to turn it off !---I do know how to shoot it though !---Just like they taught me in the army --- Kill them all !---Let God sort them out !-- I need my pipe !

I getting so much better !--- I fixed it without shooting anything !-- I'm packing another pipe that one was just left over anyway !---Wake and Bake !

Good morning... a pretty day here in the north west. I awoke at 2:30 and have been up doing stuff. Feels good to do stuff. Nes. what a sweet dog.
so, i harvested some peas.. what a bunch of work for a cup of peas... But I grew them for the N they will put in the soil.

WH, where are you?

Dog Dude will be pulling up in his trailer about 1 pm and my dogs get a bath --a hair cut --Thier nails trimmed if needed -- and they come back with little bows above thier ears !-- 4 dogs -- $140 ( ?) every 8 weeks or so !-- I hope he doesn't start preaching to me about the medical benefits of MJ !--- I just nod and don't say much !

I ever tell U guys about my growers spaghetti ?--- I got pumps in every box that need to be -on 15/ off 15 so the power cord has to run to the right timer !--The lights power has to go thru a different timer -- Then each box needs a bubbler or 2 --so air tubing runs from 2 --4 spot aquarium bubblers which are not on a timer but run 24/7 -- So a different power cord that is not on a timer !--- I get confused unless I get really stoned !--Then it all makes sense !

Good looking dogs Nes! Love that puppy! But, I need another dog like I need a baby! Your plants are looking good too! The way you described them, I thought they would be smaller. Very nice. I spent the past 12 hours in a dark room; have a doctor's appointment today. Hiding in the bedroom smoking a little to help me get started-- dog groomer will be here any minute. Don't think he'd care, probably would smoke with us, but just can't take any risks. Hope to get in my growroom this afternoon if I can handle the light. Hope you all have a green day! Great day!

Good morning DD, how are you?

WH is ok, just really busy..no need to panic.. oh that was me.. lol

I am trying to get some compost spread.

Rose, have you heard from kraven? I sent him an email yesterday.

Dog I sent him one yesterday too and haven't heard back !--

I 'm running out of places to grow !---I got one box that has been kicking it and I'm thinking about flipping them in a week or 2 if I can find some place too put them everything else is at 18/6 !---Might have to sacrifice the dirt grow ? --- Get me a Widow cut or 2 ---I have plenty of everything else !--- My boy Trips ? --I don't really need him !--- If his child with my Widow is a boy I might keep him instead !--Or a GG#4 boy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back