Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- better late than never !--I quess I'm the only one to ever get lit and wander away ! Anyway !--I'm back !-- Bozzo -- P.G.-- Propalene Glycol-- V.G.-- Vegatable Glycerin--- When I first quit smoking and switched to an e-cig I was using one with a P.G. base !- Within a few weeks I developed a smokers cough -- never had one smoking !-- switched to a V.G. base and no more cough- been usin it 3-4 years !-- I got a gallon of food grade V.G. for about $25 and a hundred 2 mil dropper bottles !- Soon as I got excess weed I 'll get serious about this e-cig liquid !--

good morning OFC . umbra I am really wanting to make some e juice also. what do you mean by winterize and what is PG? What do you mix with ?

the snowbird has landed. 65 is much better than 6.5

After bho extraction, dissolve bho in alcohol. Then freeze. Then filter. It removes plant fats and lipids. Evaporate. Tons of youtube videos. GreyWolf @ skunkpharm has a detailed e juice instructions

How much of the plants different taste buzz etc. is lost in a concentrate ? I was thinking if they call that T.E. --the Slow Motion Love Potion -- then I'll concentrate it and rock they world ! Am I wrong ?-- will concentrate get rid of all those little nuances that make different strain have a different buzz?-- I got some hash bags waiting for it too ! It all starts with weed U can't do extractions or anything else without the weed ! Widow is doing fine !-- she make forget stuff sometime though !

I do not get the rso to a tar consistency . How can you get it into a syringe if you do that? I figure I can just put it but on a piece of glass if I want to dry it out. Its more like dirty motor oil. Yes I will have to be careful not to over do the mix. I did not finish all that I had to do. But I have quiet a bit done. I ran out of everclear. I will finish up in the spring. I will be making some cookies. i'll let you know how they turn out.

dang I tossed everything after I was done. lol

If you just warm it up a little it will get runny enough to suck up into a syringe. Then you just squeeze out your desired amount & it don't run all over the place making a mess.

Happy Winter Solstice !-- The longest night of the year !-- it only gets better from here !

If you just warm it up a little it will get runny enough to suck up into a syringe. Then you just squeeze out your desired amount & it don't run all over the place making a mess.

oh if it was not warm,it would not go in . maybe were on the same page. If its not warm it is like tar.

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. internet problems somewhere around the house, looks like after christmas till it will be fixed but i hope it's sooner. yall have your self's a great day, peace.

Good morning and happy winter solstice. Our neighbors lost their home to fire a year ago today. It was traumatic for all. Horrible. Now a year has gone by and they are back in there new and improved house across the street from me. No one was hurt.... I am feeling relieved that that year is over. So, in other words, i am celebrating, wanna join me?

Mornin', OFC.

My name is Hippie, and I've been sober for over a week. Yuck! It's Monday beer day! Time for bud and beer! Probably be my last beer 'til next year. New Year's Eve is for amateurs and people who can afford OUI tickets and don't mind the concrete bunks at the county. Might even con the Old Hen into a couple of tokes on the 31st. Back in the day, she sure was fun to get stoned with. Kept me laughing 'til my face hurt.

The kid's turning a quarter century old in a month, so it's time for Mom to get back to being herself. Besides, dad always could get sober in a nanosecond if SHTF.
Life is way too important to take seriously.......

Wake and bake.....Missed it, again.
Solution...............Wake and bake, again.
Good morning OFC (hippie, bozzo, keef, giggy, gloman, lbstoned, beemer, jaga)
Wake and bake.....Again.
Peace.

Good morning and happy winter solstice. Our neighbors lost their home to fire a year ago today. It was traumatic for all. Horrible. Now a year has gone by and they are back in there new and improved house across the street from me. No one was hurt.... I am feeling relieved that that year is over. So, in other words, i am celebrating, wanna join me?

:vap_bong__emoticon::vap-Bong_smoker::joint: sure I just celebrated happy new home- solstice party

Morning OFC. More rain. NorCalHal gave me some purple tangie clones. He doesn't think the yield is high enough to keep. I was planning on some breeding with them. They have mites, and now my other plants are infected as well. On the East Coast, bug problems are easier to deal with because of our cold winters kill tons of pests. I knew that I would have to deal with more pests in Cali. Time to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Umbra, I love the SNS products. Sierra Natural Science. They work and aren't toxic.

Bozzo, Thanks for joining me.

Got lost again this morning and forgot to check in !-- mites !-- That why I hate growing in dirt -- there could be bugs, mites, mold, all sorts of nasty stuff !-- Rosebud -- I celebrate with U -- I don't need much of an excuse to party !-- Good Luck to U Hippie !-- Get that woman to smoke and U gonna need a bigger grow room ! I be watching the mailbox like a chicken hawk !-- Them T.E. seed should be here anytime starting today ! Excited to see what kind of free seed they send !-- Umbra got me worked up about them !

You can get mites from hydro as well, as nothing to do with dirt. Here in Cali, we are in the AG capital and the pests come from outside. They get on your clothes, in your hair, everywhere. Then you go in your grow space and there they are. NCH was telling me about when his grow was across the street from a corn field. He struggled with pests, could not get ahead of them. He moved his grow, and problems abated. So we will see what happens

Keef, she could smoke twice as much as I do a day and I'd STILL have a five year supply stockpiled. When it only takes a toke or two to get you there, the stuff lasts forever!

Lately, I've been doing a quad layer bowl: I take last year's keef, this years bubble hash, last year's weed, and a booger's worth of BHO and load my antique pipe up. It last me damn near a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back