Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Rosebud thanks for having us !-- Merry Christmas to All !-- Giggy I hope U find it !- U know U right about veg. time !- I'm a fine example of that !- fresh cuts root out in the cloner in little less than 2 weeks then spend a month in veg. before going to bloom ! I been putting together my variety wish list -- Williams Wonder -- Girl Scout Cookies- and even though it's the mother of Tranquil Elephantizer ( does the mail run today ?) I want the Snow Lotus !- ( Aphgooey X Blockhead) and still looking !-

Did I miss the first wake and bake this morning ? Well then, we gonna have another session, so it`s time to wake and bake, with coffee makes it better. Now the morning feels right. Think it`s getting close to some holiday, cause everyone`s going nuts.

Thank you Mrs. Rosebud and a Merry Christmas to you all. Get ready the New years party is almost here.

Good morning, gents of the OFC! No white Christmas this year. I'm not complaining about the warm(er) weather, though. It's a little easier on the wallet than the sub zero crap that'll be coming.

Got to get my butt busy after the festivities and get the grow room cleaned out and ready to rock. Got some Afghani seeds from a Michigan brother to hatch out for the Great Outdoor Grow of '15.

Anybody hear anything more about the Cup dates?

so what is the freezer life of pot? or shelf life. Hippie I use to think I was immune to pot......brick weed just never got me High. lol Now a joint lasts all day......sometimes 2.

Bozzo, I've triple bagged weed and chucked it in the freezer and left it for two years. It came out just as good as the day I froze it. I've read many articles that claim it doesn't work, but it does. YMMV.

I hear seal-a-meal bagging works great too, but I've personally never tried it.

let's call it freezer cure..............when I took last years left overs out ......they were lots better than the this years fresh cut. It may be like whine. and fine liquors. But long storage in jars does not work well. In the freezer it never molds. I just wondered if 5 year old freezer pot would still be as good. or 10 years.

Ten years might be pushing it, but I'd try some I'd had on ice for that long before I'd toss it. I found a seven gram chunk of commercial Lebanese hash I'd forgotten for six years. It was stuck off in a drawer. Didn't taste too great, so I ground it up and made canna caps out of it. She still had a nice kick!

Store mine in jars, in the cool basement, with 62% Boveda humidity packs in `em, burp the jars once a week or two. When the pack gets hard you throw it out and put a new one in. Have weed over a year old that is as good as the day it was stored. How long can you store it ? Good question.

Good morning, gents of the OFC! No white Christmas this year. I'm not complaining about the warm(er) weather, though. It's a little easier on the wallet than the sub zero crap that'll be coming.

Got to get my butt busy after the festivities and get the grow room cleaned out and ready to rock. Got some Afghani seeds from a Michigan brother to hatch out for the Great Outdoor Grow of '15.

Anybody hear anything more about the Cup dates?

No dates yet or tickets on sale. Site says it`s gonna be at Clio again. Thought it worked out great there. Peace.

HO HO HO Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Days are here again. Hope you all have a great Holiday. :heart::48:

Never had weed last a year so I've no clue about shelf life !-- Umbra -- U need to come over to the dark side !-- I know U working on high CBD weed but U could do both at the same time - Do something like crossing Snow Lotus on G.S.C. and find U a signature pheno !-- it'll be there !-- I just might do that myself one day be a hellova cross !-- Soon as I find my plants-- I forget what it is or just plain old lie to those who push the issue !-- Perhaps , I may even cross that with this T.E. and forget what it is too !

Good morning OFC. Merry Christmas everyone. Keef I have several breeding projects planned. Immediate breeding is going to be tangie x clusterfunk , tangie x clockwork orange, and tangie x starburst. But the cookies...I see gsc x BoC ( box of chocolate ) to make chocolate chip cookies.

I like it Umbra !-- knew U were doing more than high CBD !-- just didn't want to be nosey ! Chocolate GSC !-- I'd grow it !-- may I ask what's the end game with this tangie ? -- I'm very interested in what the smoking public is asking for !- if they want a Kush I'll get something like Lotus Larry maybe cross it on Blockhead and see what I can find ! I've got a feeling though that this T.E. is gonna be da bomb ! We'll be finding out soon !

there is 1 plant everybody wants, everywhere...the real road kill skunk...lol

Real Road Kill Skunk ?- - Should this be funny or should I be a little pissed off ? Because it means nothing to me ! Explain it please !

back in the 80's there was a strain that smelled like a skunk just sprayed you. Like you ran over a skunk, stopped the car, got out to see if it was ok and with his last dying energy sprayed you with a stank that will never leave you. Like a Voodoo curse. At least this is how everybody remembers it, lol. It was called road kill skunk. Lots of folks claim to have smoked it, but no one has it anymore. Kind of like Elvis

Hey I don't know these things !-- I spent the late 70's and the 80's just one step ahead of the Po-Po !- O.K. the 90's and the 00's too!-- I never could relax and talk about growing with anyone !-- growing quanity because that's all I knew and all I could get ! I'm on it now and making up ground fast !-- I came here to learn !- Once U accept that society sees U as an Outlaw -- it is hard to be anything else ! 36% tax on weed -- I don't think so ! There will probably be no place for me in the legal weed business and I'm O.K. with that ! Pa-Pa said the only thing that can catch a ghost is another ghost !

OFC brothers and sisters, Curmudgeonlanders at heart or by breeding or whatever....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas O.F.C. !-- Hope all had a great day !-- I gots a question for the brain trust --Denatured alcohol --- How hard would it be to remove the denaturing agent ?-- would an activated charcoal filter clean it up ? A household water filter !-- How about one of them survival type water filters ? Sure would be cheaper than Everclear !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back