Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get mites from hydro as well, as nothing to do with dirt. Here in Cali, we are in the AG capital and the pests come from outside. They get on your clothes, in your hair, everywhere. Then you go in your grow space and there they are. NCH was telling me about when his grow was across the street from a corn field. He struggled with pests, could not get ahead of them. He moved his grow, and problems abated. So we will see what happens
i had a bout with mites last grow, bombed 5 or 6 times (bengal roach and flea bomb) and got me some rosemary extract and made a spray, took care of busness for me. i had never had them before and i never want them again. still have a bottle mixed up just in case i see something again. good luck.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !- stuff hurts !-- I hope I don't get mites -them dog pecker knats bout drove me crazy !-- I guess if I hadn't got them I'd still be growing in dirt !-- Since I switched to Aeroponics I've had no problems with bugs of any kind !-- When I harvest a box I clean it --add 10 gals of filtered water - 100 mils of nute concentrate-- 50 mils of Aquasheild ( aero/ hydro conditioner) -- move the new group of plants into it and fire that mother up !

good morning all you Farts. The day just feels longer today . smoke em if you got em.

Keef, she could smoke twice as much as I do a day and I'd STILL have a five year supply stockpiled. When it only takes a toke or two to get you there, the stuff lasts forever!

Lately, I've been doing a quad layer bowl: I take last year's keef, this years bubble hash, last year's weed, and a booger's worth of BHO and load my antique pipe up. It last me damn near a week!

so what is the freezer life of pot? or shelf life. Hippie I use to think I was immune to pot......brick weed just never got me High. lol Now a joint lasts all day......sometimes 2.

does anyone else have a problem getting here? on my laptop which I'm using now I have never been able to bookmark this page. it rejects it every time I try. so I go through the search memory every time. and sometimes that does not work either. this morning I had to go through the back door. outdoor growing first. then getting hare after I got to outdoor grow. I think the word Marijuana as a first word gets it blocked some times.i think its google. does anyone else have problems?

oh if it was not warm,it would not go in . maybe were on the same page. If its not warm it is like tar.

That is correct if you have carefully removed all solvent it will be like tar.
Be sure to watch your heat tho. As I just discovered, it is very easy to be using too much heat & destroy a lot of the good stuff in the oil.
As the solvent is removed, heat will rise in the oil. Be sure to monitor it.
I take my extract & fill gel caps with it & swallow 1 when I want to get truly baked, which is MOST of the time. lol

Mailman better bring my seed today !-- I been patient long enough ! Yo Hippie- I was just saying that I use any excuse to upgrade the grow room -- wife starts smoking -- U expand !- that's all !-- this year I hope to add one of Hippie' s CO 2 systems !- I will have questions when it's time !-- The size of my grow will continue to increase as I bring in the most potent varieties I can find ! I dig around in their genes and find a freakish pheno that outshines the rest and clone the Hell out of it ! They said the Widow was not suited for a Sea Of Green -- it is not a problem if U have the proper pheno ! I have the right pheno !-- The Widow be 40% indica - enough seed and U can find an indica heavy pheno !- if she was 90% sativa -- with enough seed I could find an indica heavy pheno !

Morning OFC. I am homesick. It is very hard to leave everything behind and start over. Breaking into the scene out here is not so easy. I guess I figured the dank would speak for itself. I was at a dispensary to discuss being a vendor and they showed me the schedule for vendor orientation, and asked when I was available. An interview, really?

so what is the freezer life of pot? or shelf life. Hippie I use to think I was immune to pot......brick weed just never got me High. lol Now a joint lasts all day......sometimes 2.

Bozzo, I've triple bagged weed and chucked it in the freezer and left it for two years. It came out just as good as the day I froze it. I've read many articles that claim it doesn't work, but it does. YMMV.

I hear seal-a-meal bagging works great too, but I've personally never tried it.

let's call it freezer cure..............when I took last years left overs out ......they were lots better than the this years fresh cut. It may be like whine. and fine liquors. But long storage in jars does not work well. In the freezer it never molds. I just wondered if 5 year old freezer pot would still be as good. or 10 years.

Ten years might be pushing it, but I'd try some I'd had on ice for that long before I'd toss it. I found a seven gram chunk of commercial Lebanese hash I'd forgotten for six years. It was stuck off in a drawer. Didn't taste too great, so I ground it up and made canna caps out of it. She still had a nice kick!

Umbra -- give it some time -- I hate moving -- just do what U do and they'll come around !-- either that or find a toxic G.E. and rock they world ! If only that Indica 50 was for real ! No seed today !

Yo Giggy -- seedfinder says B.C. Pinewarp is good outside plant with big harvest -- is that what U want? They have them at Pick and Mix too !-- If U thinking about this consider B.C. God Bud !-- Never ordered from them but once considered it ! Good Luck !- hope U find what U looking for !

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. i still don't have internet at the house so Merry Christmas to each and everyone of yall. i'll try to get back on later, so yall have a great day, peace.

Yo Giggy -- seedfinder says B.C. Pinewarp is good outside plant with big harvest -- is that what U want? They have them at Pick and Mix too !-- If U thinking about this consider B.C. God Bud !-- Never ordered from them but once considered it ! Good Luck !- hope U find what U looking for !
keef, i'm looking for the christmas tree pine tree bud that we had for two or three years in houston in the early 80's. i know this isn't it but it may be some good breeding stock to get my christmas/pine bud from. i have been hunting for that strain for a few years. as for it being outdoor, it all is. that just means to veg shorter and breed it with something short. how is your wife doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back