Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hippie, my good man, those milk crates are antiques. That`s how long I`ve had `em, even bought the orange ones, on close out, from Meijer`s. The others have been "acquired". Peace.

Mornin' All -- I know it's early but can I kick this bake and shake off this morning !-- nightmare woke me up -- I was losing a gunfight with an alligator -- half the swamp was flattened -- woke up and realized that alligator wasn't near as fast as he thought he was -- cause he didn't catch me ! Don' t want no rematch though !!-- swelling is going down and I'll live to run another day -- today I'm just happy to be here !! Got some new Old Farts !!-- Welcome !! That LED U show Yoop is it -- how many clots it got ? I use AGROWMAX 3 band and love them presently using a 7 band in veg. -- working well !! Looking for 2 more but they are getting hard to find -- except the expensive ones ! Pipe went out coffee got cold -- I can fix this ! Later !

And a good Frieday morning to the residents of Curmudgeonland. Grab a cup of coffee, your favorite herb, and join us old farts in our morning ritual.....Wake and Bake. Remember, repeat as necessary. Peace.

Keef,
I`m using 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300`s, 11 band LED`s. On my 5th grow with them. Need more coffee and wake and bake materials. Later, gotta toke.

I do miss the swamp sometimes Hippie !-- Hey when U do the thang with butane-- could U film it in case it don't go so well we'll know what not to do ? U guys make me feel better just knowing I ain't the onliest crazy person up in here! Go Hippie !-- who put them pretty bows on that plant ? Wonder if I could get away with that ?

Oops! Already done! Hot, muggy, and windy as hell here today. Parked the golf cart on the crest of the hill, walked down to the middle of the slope and gassed away. Figured it would head down slope, but since it was windy enough I saw one of my hens lay the same egg twice, I don't think any accumulated anywhere.

Think I got maybe a gram or better outta 21 grams of weed. I only did a single run on it, so I might get froggy and try it again tomorrow. The stuff is like Brylcreem, a little dab will do ya.

A little dab will do ya, huh ? One dab, two dab, three dab, four..................or more ?

Curmudgeonlanders,
A good Sativaday morning to all.
giggy got the wake and bake w/ coffee going this morning, thank you.
Will join you in the morning ritual.
Repeat as necessary.

Good morning Rosebud. Won`t you join us in our morning ritual ? You know it must be time for the second edition. Peace.

a couple of questions. what is the hard bud that forms after the white hairs form. I call it the pine cone . Must be a real name for them. When they formed on my forced flower girls it was almost a perfect half way point. right about 30 day mark. Anyone else noticed this? Anyone know what their called?

I think you're talking about the cola. We just call 'em buds. The little white hairs are called pistils.
This is coming from a high school dropout, so you might want to wait until somebody smart chimes in.:)

Lookin' good, Ston! I can tell by the size o' those buds you're a heck of a lot farther south than I am.

I left the flower room empty this summer and just did an outside grow. Sure is a lonely place right now. I miss my inside gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back