Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bozzo,
Two little helpers on your purple girl. Cool. Looking good.

ston,
What a sight to wake and bake to. Great job.

those r awesome plants Ston-loc, i can't wait till i can start grown outside, instead of inside n private

Sunday morning "wake and bake" call. Get your coffee, get your bowl, get your day started with the morning ritual of the Old Farts Club. All are welcome to join us. What better way to start the day ?

morning everyone, i got coffee brewing my bowl packed, so it is WAKE AND BAKE. i slept in this morning and would have been later if the 3rd movie was out. i got to watch the first two movies to the hobbit last night, now i may just have to go see the 3rd movie in the theaters in dec. the lord of the rings was a great series too. i don't watch many movies but when i do i do it stoned. peace

those r awesome plants Ston-loc, i can't wait till i can start grown outside, instead of inside n private

A visit from the helicopter popo may change your mind, even if you are legal. Trust me on this, ain`t no fun when you get raided. Draws all the attention you do not want. Inside, private and legal has it`s advantages. Think it over, inside and stealth for me. The air Nazi`s convinced me of this. Peace.

i took to long to type. ha ha

Are you saying that my one finger typing method can actually be faster then yours ? Cool, there`s hope for this old fart yet. Ha, ha, ha. Second session of "w & b" must be in order. Join me.

Are you saying that my one finger typing method can actually be faster then yours ? Cool, there`s hope for this old fart yet. Ha, ha, ha. Second session of "w & b" must be in order. Join me.

i was hitting the bowl while typing. i'm a one finger typer (is that a word) too, but some times do two.

giggy,
Gotta be brothers from different mothers. Peace bro.

A visit from the helicopter popo may change your mind, even if you are legal. Trust me on this, ain`t no fun when you get raided. Draws all the attention you do not want. Inside, private and legal has it`s advantages. Think it over, inside and stealth for me. The air Nazi`s convinced me of this. Peace.

i had quit growing for a good while. the last two summers i have gone outdoors again. i hate everytime a plane or helio fly over.

anybody use military camo netting to hide a greenhouse? i was navy so i never have been around the stuff. after this summers losses i want a greenhouse to grow a couple of plants in during the summer. would it let enough light in?

do what I do force flower a few early. this year I was a little late but they finished the last of July. start early in pots. when they get big enough, put them in a dark room every night at 6 p.m. and take them back out after dark. 60 days later, your done early. Before the planes start their hunt in September. Now you have to be a home every day at 6. But It becomes a habit . I got a pound out of 4 this year. why 6pm. because that time of the year the sun rises at 6am. so you get 12/12. Try it you will love having buds in July ....before the planes fly.

do what I do force flower a few early. this year I was a little late but they finished the last of July. start early in pots. when they get big enough, put them in a dark room every night at 6 p.m. and take them back out after dark. 60 days later, your done early. Before the planes start their hunt in September. Now you have to be a home every day at 6. But It becomes a habit . I got a pound out of 4 this year. why 6pm. because that time of the year the sun rises at 6am. so you get 12/12. Try it you will love having buds in July ....before the planes fly.

what killed me this year was bud rot, early season through mid summer we had rain and more rain. i saved 2 bagseed plants and lost the cola off one of them to bud rot. i also saved a c99, a northern lights and a train wreck. they just wouldn't grow, so i brought them all in and flowered them. didn't get much from them but i did get some good looking bud from them. i just don't want to go through that much loss again. i figure a greenhouse open on both ends for air movement but not rain.

oh bud rot happens in greenhouses also. last year I went out to mine and the biggest cola looked like a dandelion blooming out. A white puff ball. it was harvest day then lol.
I'm hoping the stuff I'm using for PM also helps with bud rot. It has kicked the PM's butt.. Called NO POWERY MILDEW. It's a geranium oil base . went out this morning and no PM for 5 days and its only 10 days since I started it. great stuff. It will be a staple of my grows from now on. from what I understand bud rot is a mold to. So I'm hoping for the best.

Planes and helicopters fly over every 10 minutes or so. They have every year. If you were "legal", and they messed with you I suspect you were doing something illegal, or over your numbers, or something.

Police are the least of my worries with growing. Thieves are what gets the nerves on edge come this time of year.

The fly-over fuzz are no fun, I'm here to tell ya! The nine State Troopers (ten if you count the German Shepard) were respectful and professional, though. I kept a cool head, but you couldn't have pounded a hatpin up my arse with a sledge hammer!

I can have twelve flowering plants by state law, with the two med rec's in my house. I have 6 now flowering plants. Helicopters have literally hovered over, circled around, then fly away all the time. Have never had a problem. Then again this is california :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back