Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planes and helicopters fly over every 10 minutes or so. They have every year. If you were "legal", and they messed with you I suspect you were doing something illegal, or over your numbers, or something.

Police are the least of my worries with growing. Thieves are what gets the nerves on edge come this time of year.
I don't know about other med states, but in mine, the cops can't access your license info unless you've been pulled over and they find weed. Then, they can contact only to verify you're a legal medical marihuana patient.

They did a fly over of my place, came in with a crew ready to confiscate and arrest, looked at my license, verified my plant count, apologized for the intrusion, and went about their merry way. If they could legally access my info, they probably would have cross referenced my address with my name, checked to see if I had a card, saved themselves a wasted trip, and I'd never been the wiser.

Yeah, unless it looks like a commercial grow op, the cops here aren't wasting their time. Everyone grows here. Not as well as MP family, but grows are everywhere. This time of year, going for bike rides or even driving you can smell it haha

Had 2 plants on my covered porch, as the chopper flew by, they spotted them, came back and circled my house. Next thing, here come 5 or 6 vehicles flying up my driveway. Out they jumped, all in camo w/ flak jackets and pistols at the ready. Very professional acting, did take my plants. The sergeant explained to me ways to be legal. Voices were never raised, not hand cuffed, no ticket. Said it was up to the prosecutor to do anything. Never heard a word about it, been over 3 years ago now.

Had 2 plants on my covered porch, as the chopper flew by, they spotted them, came back and circled my house. Next thing, here come 5 or 6 vehicles flying up my driveway. Out they jumped, all in camo w/ flak jackets and pistols at the ready. Very professional acting, did take my plants. The sergeant explained to me ways to be legal. Voices were never raised, not hand cuffed, no ticket. Said it was up to the prosecutor to do anything. Never heard a word about it, been over 3 years ago now.

ok you got me curious....what did the man tell you ? what had to be done do to be legal? And why not do it? :bolt::vap_bong__emoticon:

bozzo,
My porch is covered, but not enclosed. Good, heavy duty chicken wire and fence the porch in. That went over real good with the wife. The enclosed dog pen. No more outdoor. Happy with my garden room. Do get jealous over some of you guys outdoor ladies though. Them big busted in out all over girls. Later bro.

Mighta bragged about being back on my feet -- a little early !!-- I usually have something to say about just about everything so when I'm quiet I'm probably laid up !! Nice pics Ya'll !! I quess I better get all my permits and stuff together just in case !!-- I saw some names I didn't recognize -- Welcome !! Weather has had me -- on the run !! I was a surgical assistant and scrubbed for surgery for 20 years -- came around a corner too fast one morning and hit a wet spot-- tried to bust a concrete floor with my face ! - shattered my face and they put ole Humpty Dumpty back together with 2 metal plates, a metal bar and a fistfull screws !!-- also bulged some discs in my neck !!-- most days I do O.K. !-- Hell of a lot better than being paralyzed or dead !! I 'll have to talk to tech and see if I can get some help posting some picks of my grow !! Yoop think he got problems with computers !! Now ! I don't grow the way most do !-- WHITE WIDOW , SEA OF GREEN , MODIFIED SHORT CYCLE ROTATION , AERO ,UNDER LEDs!! Sounds a lot more technical than it is !-- soon as I feel better , I'll get tech to help me get some pics posted !

Stay up, Cuz.

Gettin' nervous about the gals outside. Got down in the mid 40s last night, and going back down to the high 40s tonight.

yep I'm getting some clear plastic to cover the hoops if frost coming. But the girls can survive the cold. Last year I left the bottom half of one girl in the greenhouse trying to get some late nanner seeds. In November, it froze solid about 4 times at night. But when the temps went back up , she started growing again. I pulled her in December , she was still growing. And the ladybugs were still active. so get a sheet of plastic to keep the frost off them. good morning all

morning everyone, another monday at work. everybody have a great day.

WORK, giggy, stop swearin` at us old, retired farts. And before wake and bake even. Gotta get another cup of coffee and a bowl to vape. Peace.

bozzo,
Good morning ol`buddy. All I did was turn my heater on in the garden room. One advantage of growing indoors.

All I did was turn my heater on in the garden room. One advantage of growing indoors.
It's free to let the sun do it, and consumer's power gets into my pocket enough already.

I'm thinking about suing Canada. It's a Canadian cold front that's dropped the temps around here. Usually, August and September are the hottest months around here.

I've still got weed left over from the last four grows, so if they all die, I'll have a mess of bubble hash to make out of 'em. Gotta get out and cut some clones off the Black Lights, though. They get too big to keep a mother of 'em for long. My breeding program was a total failure, but I might try it again. Sure would be nice to have a bag of seeds to stash for when I want to grow that strain again.

Hippie, I have some Satori, The Purps and Kristalica in my cupboard right now, take your pic, I wish I could share some with you.

Would be nice if we all lived close and could have a "pot luck" once or twice a day and share our harvests.
How about once a day, every day, all day long?
Someday.........

Pot luck you say ? Let`s see now, I can come up with some White Widow, LA Confidential, Stacked Kush, Silver LA, a little AK-49, and very little Tangerine Dream.

Hey Hippie how was the pucker factor on the Butane extraction ?? Feeling better this afternoon !!- 40 degrees up there already ??-- Do Ya'll have to dig post holes in the ice to go fishing in the winter ?? Seen it on that Alaska show !!-- That's some hard core fishing !!! My Father is still fishing at his age !!-- He catches them great big catfish !!-- I can't count the times someone asked him where he caught them ??-- Thru the lip has always been his answer !! Anyway, We shaking and baking down here !- Who was that talking about varieties ?? Keep Ole Keef in mind when U looking at varieties ! I'm looking for the most potent variety I can lay hands on that will finish in 60 days or less ! If I can't find something more potent than my Widow , just have to breed one !! There ain't nothing wrong with White Widow ! But I'm looking for that mutant, diploid, voodoo weed that people only hear rumours about !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back