Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go get'em Bro...starting to clear out the corner of the garage..get me a veg. room going for clone season....
Mom says bike ride...who am I to question...?

Yup Cane -- It's coming along nicely !--- What U got in mind for a veg room ? --- I don't have it together yet but I know what's needed for an indoor grow !-- Your situation is different from mine U can Use a veg room to get plants ready for outdoors! -- Mine got to stay inside !-- To do this I felt I needed at least 3 grow areas!--- A nursery / cloning station -- A veg area --and A bloom area !-- I gots lots of spots in the nursery !
I'd also like a small breeding area !-- but I can get by !-- Those 6 black and yellow boxes will be veg when I open the spare room grow !-- So I can produce enough clones now to feed a 20 box grow !-- Still got problems to work out but I'm ready when they blow the whistle !

Hey guys Dala started a new thread --"Dela the dealer and a dog named Jake " !--- Anyway there's a lot of younger people that don't feel they old enough for the O.F.C. so they don't post there !--- Drop by once in awhile !--The O.F.C. has kinda morphed into more of a chat room than a thread !-- There younger growers need something like we got !-- Maybe Dala's thread can be that !--

The following pic is the sprayer manifold I'm building for my last box !-- I glue the pump to a ceramic tile and this goes on top the pump --After I drill holes for micro sprayers this puppy is finished !-- The inside of box is finished !-- Silicone caulk around the inside of the lid and we done --Drill the desired holes with a hole saw in the lid ( I use 2 inch !) and it's ready to work !

SO Sopappy, i had a little brain incident last january and I am so glad you told these folks you have been around a while. I thought I had lost it.
Nice to see you again.

Phew! Thanks, Rosebud. I was beginning to think I'd entered the Twilight Zone. I had a couple disasters and have been in hiding, too embarrassed to post haha
but I'm back picking brains again.

Morning O.F.C. !--- Nes U doing fine !-- U gonna have a nice harvest come fall !--
What up Hopper ?-- U working today ?

Nope,,,no working today. Yehaaaaaaa
Hey cane,,somebody had to do the Christian thing. Lol

After noon OFC. Just lite up my first bowl. Keef your grow is looking great. It is so hot outside. Had to come in to get out of that heat. Suppose to rain tomorrow. Thinking of sprouting some beans. I still have that one plante in veg. Just, happens that it is the unknown. I don't know if I should put it into flowering. It has white flowers on top. What does anyone think?

Yes, Keef it could be an auto. If it is that ice plant. I order auto's when I order all my seeds. So, Keef should I put it under the flowering lights? 12 on 12 off.

Its so hot in dallas i feel like im on a Twilight Zone episode. Damn

90's here WH, going to the 100's next week..yuck.

Nes, is your plant outdoors? It will go into flower on it's own, all of them willstart the slow process now that the days are a tiny bit shorter.

Hello Rose. No, this plant here is in the house. Just got one inside and two outside. Hey, Rose the plants you planted outside are they clones?

Hey Pappy didn't see U there !-- What's happening?

Fighting to keep temps down here, a scorcher
can't say where though bwahahahaha oh, on that,
enjoyed those sending stuff post, some great info there

Hi all, busy day today....I spent all day in the grow working on some drains and getting the dehumidifier hard plumbed so no more emptying the rez. Took lots of cuts and stuck a bunch of clones. I'm getting ready to move more into the rotation. This turn is on day 27 of flower and in 8 days I will rotate in more vegging plants. My rotation is set for a harvest every 35 days, the CO2 is pushing them right along. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back