Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
evening folks, been helping the ol lady and daughter cook dinner. we have fried squash, green beans with garlic, onions and bacon, mashed taters, meatloaf and brown gravy. right now i'm enjoying the bowl before dinner. puff puff pass

i do that with the good stuff too, i'm a pot head from the word go. speaking of which, go.[/QUOTE

hello giggy, ya me too but only of late, it was hash up until this millenium.
What did we call ourselves back in the day when hash was all the rage?
....oh yah... stoners

yes that was the name we used too. good to see you around again pappy, don't be a stranger. i try to at least stroll through the pages everyday, some days i even post. lol

That not getting out of bed easily today is going around, but man my yard is cute.. so worth it. It is a beautiful morning here too.. Headed for the 90's this week or maybe 100.. good thing our beloved plants don't mind it that hot. However, i don't think they grow over 100.

Do you guys use turmeric? i use it three times a day, it works really well on inflammation and doesn't harm you... It is my go to daily.

hope your moving better now, hell take another hit it won't hurt you. lol

I left some oils with a buddy back east, he has spondylitis and it is really helping him with his pain and sleep...
Oils shouldn't be any problem getting through...He needs the stuff...
Like I need my flower ..picked up a gram of Harley Tsu this morning to tryout 16.5%CBD..Nice earthy taste with a good day time buzz...Think I was Puffing a little bit to much papaya ...Guy needs a little change up from time to time.....yep...:48:

Hey I know ya'll get stoned every morning but let's not forget to welcome sopappy to the O.F.C. !-- 62 year old pot pharmer -- He just finally found home at the O.F.C. !

I've met most of these folks, Keef. I've actually been around a couple years and they saved me. Last 6 months or so have been damage control with the business so stopped posting. But i need help again hahaha so I'm back lurking again.

I never popped in here on account of I'm illegal and have a big mouth :)
but it seems lax these days and they feed and clothe you in prison, just the anal rape that's a drag but I'm 62 ffs, should get me a by
although a 50 yr old hottie just accosted me in my driveway.... I STILL GOT IT!

Keef, I love to do the work, but I sure pay for it after..Rest up and try to go at it again....
Sopappy ......Let's burn one & try to keep the fingers out of it..:)
....You will love it here...Welcome...:48:

yup, I've got some grow threads here where you'll see these people straightening me out, I still surf for info but ALWAYS end up back here before final decision

Nice nap !-- Pappy there's more than one of us in a prohibition state !--- I myself might be slightly over the legal plant count for Texas !---
Hey Dala !-- That goal of 5 lbs a month is with my spare bedroom grow ---not what I got now !--- It is still a little lofty but not out of reach !---
Dog my Bubblicious is more squat and bushes nice !-- She packing on bud too !-- Grows good --clones easy
I need coffee and a pipe refill later !

At this point if I got busted for growing weed it's something to add to my resume !--- They gonna put a pot farmer in jail with smugglers --middlemen and dealers !--- What are they trying to do hook a brother up with a distribution system ?--- They start messing around opening mail because they sniffer gonna get discredited--- Wouldn't cost me more than an ounce to discredit the machine !-- I just take a drive and put a little pinch of some finely ground weed in every blue mail box I can find !--- Now tell your dog to find the package with weed !

About the post office using sniffers and dogs ? --- Not that long ago an unnamed person sent me a gram of hash that was inside a stapled folded piece of cardboard and dropped into a padded envelope !-- It arrived without incident !--- A nose blind dog or broken sniffer could have found it !--- I have probed thier system and it's broken !---

I prefer to think of it as grains of sand on the beach, you see the shore, you know its there but when you reach out to grab it it slides easily through your fingers, only a few get caught....so yea the odds are heavily in favor of me right now....but that could all change instantly.

Ya'll got me started !--- I would venture a guess that half the weed grown in the free states is double vacuum packed and shipped east and almost all gets there !--- Pack right and never use your own return addy and the shipper can't be found !--- Plus U can't get in trouble if someone has a grudge against U can't send U some weed then turn U in !--- The recipient knows the fake return addy and recognizes it as a shipment !--- Anything happens I scream that someone set me up and U don 't even use weed !--- Most they can do is confiscate it !---Do U have any idea how much it would cost to investigate these things ? --

I do, but as the drug war begins to wind down, the huge revenue stream that a simple possession creates will end up going away, so they are going to get creative and also figure out how to generate a new revenue stream. Points to ponder.

It's a federal offense to ship contraband through the U.S. mail !---The other shipping companies don't have that !--- They are for profit companies they get paid to deliver packages it would cut into profits to be snooping around !---Unless there is a glaring problem they just deliver !--- Few bother to ship USPS !---Why bother when there are safer ways to ship ! --And the green river flows east !

Technically, only the USPS is a "postal carrier;" UPS and FedEx are private parcel services and have no connection with the federal government other than having the government for a client and having certain portions of their business regulated by it.

They have several methods of detecting contraband and all of them work with some degree of effectiveness. However, the sheer volume of parcels precludes them from checking more than a tiny minority of packages, they usually look for:

Suspicious looking/acting people.
People that don't know the address of where they are sending the package
People who ship an "excessive" number of packages but don't have a business.
People who ship from (or to) known "drug areas" (e.g. border towns, cities in Florida,etc)
People who pay cash to ship packages.

Basically, the majority of illicit shipments get through to their destination. However, if a single package is flagged or detected, it's very likely that the sender and receiver will garner far more attention than they ever wanted if they had just used USPS instead. I am just wanting you to be safe, not argue. Peace brother ;)

The fact that first class mail is protected by the constitution means it cannot be opened under any circumstance, you must get a judge to OK a search warrant and its really hard to get one for small stuff...its the people who send pounds or it stinks or they do something else dumb, with private carriers company policy could be to open suspicious mail, and your rights would not be violated therefore you would have no legal remedy. This was my thinking behind my position keef.

Dala the return addy I use is from a local church or hospital !---I always pay cash !--- Most of U have received seed I sent !---Has there ever been a problem ?--- Man asked me once what was in the package and I told him I was just the delivery boy !-- The wife started making that she'll jewelery again !--No telling what's in there !-- He was just asking to see if I wanted insurance! -- No !-I'm good !

Now worries brother. I have no beef with ya man. It's good to debate and put heads together, we are all about safety in the OFC man. I'll pop them beans in the mail tomorrow man.

Dala I'm sorry if U thought I was jumping U or something !-- Couldn't be farther from the truth !--- I just have some experience at these things and wanted to share my thoughts with the O.F.C. !--- I'm excited about the That Blackberry Lotus !--- My T.E. had a Snow Lotus mom so I got no doubt it's serious weed !-- Plus adding blackberry to the blueberry and Strawberry! --- It'll make me berry, berry happy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back