Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the turmeric I take three times a day. It has to have the black pepper in it to make it work. I love this stuff.

Never took turmeric --Might have some in the spice cabinet !--- Just spent 15 minutes in that hot tub !-- Like Giggy said I was doing laps in the hot tub !--- The Jets in each seat point to different spots !--- Got one place that jet hit shoulder blade just right !--- Best $6,000 we ever spent !--and we got a nice one ! --Very therapeutic! -- This gonna really improve my quality of life !--- I don't do much !-- I don't like to hurt myself ! --I think this tub will reduce my recovery time and help me move more !-- We need to get our fishing license and go fishing in the kayak !--- I'll connect the kayak with a rope because when she hooks one of them big red fish --I couldn't catch up to help !--- I already told her there's lots of shallow spots when the fish drags U across one jump your a** out that kayak and catch the fish !--- Good Times!

Thanks Rose, will definitely look into it...maybe to much info came through "shipping "?
Keef love me some red fish..all salmon and steelhead fishing is closed in Wa...Due to lack of fish..No climate change:confused2:

Keep it centered Cane !
I don't know how things happen --I wasn't gonna plant anymore seed for now !-- The plan was to spent the summer getting what I got organized and growing !--- I got the blueberry sewed up I only plan to keep the best one ( or 2) -- I got a couple Strawberry varieties that survived the bugs and have been slow but now they kicking it !--
Then Green Santa shows up with some very desirable genetics !--- I also ordered seed to the tetra called Master Kush !-- I will be verifying if it is a tetra or not !-- I need to know !--- Then Green Santa tells me he's bringing me more seed !-- Something I find very desirable! ---So I'm giving up on order! ---I'm planting this sh** and figure out what to do with it later !--- Bonsai !!!

I'm flipping those 6 boxes to bloom in 2 maybe 3 weeks most !-- Chances are I'll have another crop harvested and another one growing come Croptober for the outside growers !--Another reason I like indoors !---I think I can do 5 crops per year once I get rolling !

I'm flipping those 6 boxes to bloom in 2 maybe 3 weeks most !-- Chances are I'll have another crop harvested and another one growing come Croptober for the outside growers !--Another reason I like indoors !---I think I can do 5 crops per year once I get rolling !

I crop once a month, that is always a busy day.....pull the old, get them trimmed and drying, then transplant back new clones that have vegged for 30 days. A week later its back in to take cuts for the next turn, stake up and then let them cook. Here is a quick peek at how my girls are doing on day 26 of flower.

View attachment IMG_20160626_130834 (576x1024).jpg

Dala I got 8 boxes and moving 2 boxes of a 60 day finisher a week to bloom would mean after 2 months I could have a rotation like U running !--- I can change back at any time just looking for what works best for me !
My original plan was a rotation producing about 5 lbs per month !---

Hello OFC. Just lit a bowl and got my coffee.

Nice bud Dale just love the frost.

I didn't take picture yesterday. Hoping to snap a couple today.

Nice pictures Keef, I am wishing for frost on my Aurora Indica's. I got to get a close up picture on this one spot. I want to get some feed back.

Hey Nes !-- U sound better today !-- It's gonna be hell hot today !-- Got D.D. tucked to sleep today she doesn't have to work tonight because they changed her schedule !-- Has to work 4th of July !-- 4 -12 hour shift is hard !

Yes, Keef I am feeling better. Just going to tend to plants and cook supper today. Taking the he day off of house work. Guess I'll watch a movie.

Keef, I noticed two phenos for Bubblicious, one stretched out more and had lighter buds. The other was more compact and carries more weight. There may be more, but I know of two. My last bubblicious is stretchy. Was hoping for the other.

Dala I got 8 boxes and moving 2 boxes of a 60 day finisher a week to bloom would mean after 2 months I could have a rotation like U running !--- I can change back at any time just looking for what works best for me !
My original plan was a rotation producing about 5 lbs per month !---

Wow, that's ambitious, your grow is far bigger than mine then, it would seriously take a minute for me to grow that much in a month. But we both know if your busting it down to make oil, 5 lbs really isn't that much since there is a very diminished return to just extract the medicine. I think it is the way to go, clean pure medicine. I'm pulling for ya.

Grabbed those beans a sec ago, wrapped them up tight, ever since the political name aid /staffer /family member got white powder in the mail a few months ago, the PO now uses a sniffer probe on everything, so you will prolly see a little tear at the bottom of the envelope where the sniffer probe is stuck in.....still checking on the status but the PO may just adapt this policy forever....We all have stopped sending cuts / clones and flowers...really risky now since 8 of my friends had them stop packages and the USPS tracking site says turned over to LEO. So with that knowledge, just be safe if your shipping receiving. Peace

Looking nice Dalahaze those pretty young things...and Keef...BPU X BB... Ya can't wait...
Don't really like the news about shipping :(

Thank you Cane. Yea all the sudden in a 2 week time frame 8 of my buddies got pinched. Nothing has come of it, and from all the information we have been able to gather they are turning it over to the Post Master Generals Law Enforcement Division and it seems they just destroy it unless it's worth their time. The message is new, and I have not seen the new nasty letter. Thats why always use the PO, they are the feds and they have to get a warrant to open anything, and they normally don't go through the trouble if it is not worth the effort.....the problem comes in what do they consider worth their time? A simple sack of seeds could lead to an investigation and over a few years they could make a good case.....spooks me that things have changed recently. If you get popped, your address and the return address is flagged and they will never come off the list.

i do that with the good stuff too, i'm a pot head from the word go. speaking of which, go.[/QUOTE

hello giggy, ya me too but only of late, it was hash up until this millenium.
What did we call ourselves back in the day when hash was all the rage?
....oh yah... stoners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back