Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up CO2 oil works for me !-- I'm gonna have to see if I can hustle up a couple more of them cartridges !-- It's easier on D.D. lungs !
That pic I posted is a 12 ga shotgun shell sitting on top a pin !-- U step on this U lose your foot !-- I used them in an indirect method !--- I used a lever so they went off beside U instead of under foot more of a ---U need to leave message !--- It's another reason people shouldn't chase me should I feel the need to be elsewhere !

Nice Umbra....I'm just learning now.....I'm about ten years behind you left coast guys. I think he is onto something here. The process is very labor intensive but man the return is like honey....dude this is some potent stuff.

Oh yea keef, I have made a few of those in my day, I take the buckshot out and load it with rock salt and mine are 4 shell units I also still have a few old " trip wire claymores" I built back in the day around too. Funny you ran across that, I was in my shed about an hour ago and moved the three claymores I have to get to some stuff to kill PM I found on one of my Hippy Slayer's. I ended up looking every plant over in my entire grow to confirm it was only one sickly plant I had....just finished burning that bastid a few minutes ago. It was a good thing though, it allowed me to spot a potential problem where airflow was not sufficient, and i fixed that also. Peace

Dala I used mine more as a deterent !--- I was even such a nice guy I ground down the barbs on my hook traps !--- For me mostly I wanted U busy long enough for me to dive into a spider hole !--- So I could just vanish !

On a another note !-- HerbWatcher -- When U get that figured out come on over we'll leave a light on !-- He's another Old Fart having trouble posting but reads the O.F.C. every morning !-- Waves of rain about every hour at the beach !-- Nothing to do but get / stay high !

Naw mine was to inflict casualties and slow the opposition while I eased away. So may years ago, seems like a different me.

Hey Dala let me guess --U used an electric match like they use on model rockets to set it off ?- Love those things !--- So many ways they can be used to unleash hell !

I see no need anymore I grow inside !--- Hey rippers hit U in the last week before harvest you'll get pissed too !--

Afternoon Ya'll ...Wow were going to hit the 70s next week and everyone is ready for a heat wave....:)..we live on the cool side of the state...
Keef cartridges???do you tend to like the high THC or the high CBD?????
Had a great morning of Tai Chi in the park...Really felt good......now......:48:

View attachment 1466886366873-1286679436.jpg

I like the high THC cartridges Cane !-- My caps work O.K. for pain !--- D.D. has a habit of taking her pipe to work so she can spark up on the way home !-- I'd be happier if it was a cartridge !---Nurse don't need to get busted for possession! -- Po-Po wouldn't know what it was round here !--- Dala talking about making e-cig juice is a long process !-- That's why I gotta have that Simply "C" hash oil extractor! ---It can go from the extractor right into hash oil cartridges ready to vape !-- Vaping Coconut oil ruins the taste of the weed to me just like BHO ! ---It like my flowers but there is a place for vape oil !

Hey Cane that looks just like D.D.'s pipe where did U buy it ?
.....:)...mine is a little broke down right now...
I hear you Cuz...I tend to puff one on the road from time to time...Not such a good idea
Gotta get a good picture of this Hippies Dawg that I have...Nine leaves on her looks like it will be compact..
Little transplant shock right now...see what I can do....

View attachment 1466890063816-761051488.jpg

Yea, now that I can refill my own carts with what I grow, I feel a whole lot better ripping it knowing there aren't any surprise ingredients.

Those long thinner leaves are on mine too !-- It has sativa leaves and grows like an indica !--- Chem 91 -x- The Sugar -x- Chernobyl! -- All hybrids and we get sativa leaves on an indica plant !-- Looks like might be a heavy producer too !--- She gonna do U right Cuz !
I too am guilty of burning one while driving on occasion! -- I never carry more than pipe --That can be found !---These cartridges are good for covert smoking! -- D.D. and I sat on a busy beach and got toasted and no one suspected !--- Next time I get a secret shopper to pick me up a few things --- I'm gonna get me 6 or 8 !---We still have another month or so till harvest and I really don't want to buy anymore brick if I don't have to !

I know Hopper !-- I feel comfortable carrying it too !--- D.D. got a V-stick vape pen but the cartridges screw right onto my e-cig battery !-- In that land of prohibition -- Vape cartridges can keep U out of jail !--- The grow goes right this fall I'll have that extractor !-- Then just fill empty cartridges !--- I wish they sold CO2 hash oil in more than 1/2 or 1 mil prefilled cartridges !--My e- cig system has a 2 mil tank !-- Fill that up and it should last me a day or 2 !

Keef what I have seen them doing here is, they have the oil in syringes that you use to refill the cartridges ...gotta make sure it is the right consistency...
I still like the taste of flower myself:confused2:

Cane I like my flowers too but I' trying to make it another month until harvest cause I'll be on brick soon !-- I know about the oil in syringes !-- It would work well in my e-cig system !-- Mine would probably work even better than the cheap cartridges they got !-- but if it was a choice of oil in prefilled cartridges or none !-- I go with the cartridges everytime ! -- All else fails I got the brick !-- What's a month !-- Got to get the devil off to work !-- Later !

Love bhang cartridges, ,,yes i do,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa
The ones that I have tried, the flavor of the flowers comes thru and the coconut oil has no taste at all. That's why I mentioned it. I will always prefer the taste of flowers, but there are times when a vape pen just makes sense. When I first tried a vape pen and cartridge, a couple of hits and I felt it. Now it takes a good 20 hits or more, lol.

Yup Umbra they ain't going away !--- The market will only grow !-- U know I was hot and heavy after a way to make THC e-cig juice !--- Then I laid hands on a CO2 extracted cartridge !--- There is no complicated process or additives !--- I thought the hash oil would be too thick !-- Not so works like a dream !--- I also got to try one made from BHO !-- It was inferior to CO2 oil !-- U can never get rid of that butane taste !-- So come fall or this Christmas I get me That Simply "C" super critical extractor !-- Then make or buy a larger reaction chamber !-- Base unit will turn about an ounce of weed into about 3 mils of hash oil in 90 minutes !
I'll be upgrading to a quarter pound kit or get a local shop to make me a bigger reaction chamber !--- That rotation Dala mentioned could feed lots of weed thru it !-- I keep the biggest best bud for us and run the rest thru the oiler !--- Got a feeling I'll be running more than just my weed through it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back