Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got a harvest about two weeks out and I'm robbing it a little but I'm trying to stay out of it 'cause it's a strong finisher but the last two weeks are critical.

I got robbed last year and had to replace my whole setup. Then I relocated to a new state and bought a new house. I'm just a little behind the power curve.

Nick we had just reached weed indendence when the bugs came !-- Almost lost the whole grow !--- It hurt us bad but we did win the bug wars !---So had to pretty much start over !--I was able to save a cut from each of my girls and we been building the grow back up !-- I still got a GG#4 to sex !-- If I get a boy I'll breed some seed !--- I think a GG#4 male on my Widow or Tranquil Elephantizer -- I got a plant to be sexed that is a Trips my old male on the T.E. and my White Widow and I got a male on the first time from the Widow ! --So I'm wanting my girl !-- Gonna start some seed this week !--Can't help myself !-- I laid hands on some seed for this Nurse Larry that seems so popular! --

Good morning OFC.....Keef gonna be a long day,you better get a nap...
Glad that the river dropping for you St Nick....
Hopper have a safe day working.....
.........How about some Cheese for breakfast...found a jar of it under my night stand....Taste of fresh blueberry muffins....:48:

Good morning ofc... rosebud is a little wilty today..had a good productive day yesterday..

Keef, i hope you feel better today.. sorry about your night.. sounds hard.

So we got the curtains up. neighbors still moving in.. I hollered welcome to the hood and she smiled... that is good. two little girls.. playing in the yard, that is nice... i hope. lol

St Nick, glad you water is moving out.. 14 dead in W VA... scary times.
Good morning Cane.

Giggy, do i have a surprise for you. Got some AWESOME CBD seeds that i want to share with you.. WOO HOO.

Rose that would be great !-- I know sometimes Giggy is worse shape than he let's on !-- Hell we all have those days !--At least after a hard night I don't have to go to work! --- We gonna have rain off and on today !
When my body has had enough we'll sleep !-- It was finishing plumbing the kitchen sink last night !-- It's done !--I'll recover !-- D.D. wants to check on the empty lot beside us !--- Put a 2 -3 car "garage" on it !---I think it is tied up in court or something !--- Make me a fine grow room !

G'morning all....been up doing yard work since daybreak.....we are headed into a hot stretch for the next few days..... triple digits and 90%+ humidity gonna make the real feel well over 110 for the next few days. It was nice to get out in the yard with the other half, there was mowing, edging, weed eating all going on while I fed the vegetable garden and weeded the 2 flower beds out front. Took a shower and now fixing to do a lil baking myself. Peace

Wow, you had a busy day K... that is hot. we don't have that humidity and that makes a huge difference. I love working in the yard with mr rb. we have fun. Stay cool out there.

Good morning nes, hope you are feeling good this morning.

Morning OFC. Hot here today too. I still got my two Aurora Indica's. But, they are growing different. I'll take pictures when the sun goes down. To see what you peeps think. Thinking of sprouting more seed's.

Morning Rose, yes, I am feeling pretty good. We all go through stages. What are you up to today Rose?

G' morning Rose....I'm in the cool indoors now....I can see heat waves shimmering off the road from the house.

morning ofc, hope everybody is well on this here hot a$$ saturday morning. it was 81º @ 05:00 this morn at my house.

rose that sounds great, i'm looking forward to it.

got some pollen on the way so i can play green santa, i'll let yall know more later.

one hour to go, i believe it will be 16:20 somewhere. peace

Nes I have a friend in the southeast and he does an OD, tough way to grow....always a fight with the bugs and fear of the law. How do you remain stealthy, that is an important thing to keep in mind always. Never the same way to and from the grow, placing certain markers to see if they get disturbed when your gone all that stuff.....them crazy fools in the south have just not caught up with the rest of the country and it is big game down there to find summer grows. Stay safe.

Thank You Dala. I have lots of Dogs. I sure hope no one comes around here. My two Aurora Indica outside are doing good and they throwing of a smell. Just, love that smell. But, I don't want anyone else to smell my grow. It is in the front yard behind a six foot fence. Just worry about the mail man. Dala what is a OD?

Nes, od is Out Door.
I woke up early and started working in the shop. Got an engine pulled this morning. One bolt broke, and killed most of the engine. It's amazing how a $5 bolt cost $1500 in repairs. Just waiting on the new engine to get here. Maybe I'll stab it in tomorrow. By 11am, it was 94 degrees with 59% rh. I might take a bike out for a few hours. Might just smoke weed and play video games. I feel like being a sloth today.

Just finished winterizing some dry ice hash for the first time. It has been a three day process in the freezer and then triple filtered....now to let the 96% C2H5OH (my top shelf home made moonshine...recipe handed down 4 generations) evap off and I should have some seriously pure oil in a few days. I also can mix the oil 80/20 with some PEG and make my own vape carts from my grows. I had a friend teach me the method and I'm blowing clouds of clean vape from the carts he made me yesterday.

Just finished winterizing some dry ice hash for the first time. It has been a three day process in the freezer and then triple filtered....now to let the 96% C2H5OH (my top shelf home made moonshine...recipe handed down 4 generations) evap off and I should have some seriously pure oil in a few days. I also can mix the oil 80/20 with some PEG and make my own vape carts from my grows. I had a friend teach me the method and I'm blowing clouds of clean vape from the carts he made me yesterday.

you can use coconut oil as well. 1 of NCH's buddy does bhang cartridges and that what they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back