Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow brother, you got your game elevated since the last time I saw your grow. Still not sure why you don't fill one box every 2 weeks and then you have a rotation set, flip them as soon as the transplant shock wears off and they get some legs, and have 24 one foot cola's a month....I'm seeing where a box could give up three maybe four nice zips with no trash x 2 so that = close to 1/2 lb a month without changing anything your doing. Just my two cents....smoke the brick till you have a qp saved and never ever have to smoke brick again.....be nice to not donate to the cartels. Plus cutting the side branches so that all the energy goes to the cola will produce some massively dense buds and it will be a breeze to trim w/o all that extra crap and leaves. Like I said just a few points to ponder. This was grown in a 4"x4"x6" pot

Hello Dala is that a clone?

Your right D.D. you can lose a grow over night. I have over feed my grow. I had four in the tub. One is gone, two are on there way out and the forth is fighting. I have flush them out then I repotted them. I don't know if that was good or not. I have a lot to learn two. Time for a Bowl and punch drink tonight.

Yes nes. Popping beans is a crap shoot, when I find the pheno I'm hunting for I'm done and then just run a clone.

Evening Nes !-- I hope U get them plants straightened out !---and Feel Better !---I'm pretty sure that was a clone in Dala's pic Nes!--- It's kinda what most of us do !--- U can't just jump up and grow small plants like that !-- That takes talent !
I got jerky in the smoker and fruit in the dehydrator !
I also need to Rack that wine !-- Syphon off the wine leaving most of the yeast behind !--- Then top the jug off with more fruit juice !

Nes U know I can get U more seed !--- Next year start the seed for the summers crop in January !-- Grow them up 6 -8 inches tall and sex them !--- Just put them under 12/12 light and trash the males and put the girls back under 18/6 light !--They go back into the veg cycle! --- When spring is near U chop them girls into pieces and root them out !-- Then when it is time to move them outside everyone will be a girl !--- Cane up in the PNW did that this year !--He can only have 15 plants so this way he doesn't waste room on males !

Yes sir that's how its done. I have amassed a **** ton of phenomenal genetics and not nearly enough time to hunt for the epic pheno in each cross. Peace

I don't really have the room but I gotta plant some Nurse Larry and a couple other stuff !-- I throw some clones out to make room if I need to !-- I can replace the clones !---
Might better get some seed wet before D.D. tell me no !- I do what I want !-- Jump in and figure it out later !
I only got BPU-X-B.B. --The T.E. -- My Widow and GG#4 sexed !-- So in my book that's only 4 plants !---I still got some to be sexed !--
Dam ! I'm lit up again tonight!

I have a seed addiction...I admit it. So I popped some more beans today. F*ckberry, chem4 og, and the black(indica) x the white og.

Yes sir Umbra, my bean collection has gotten to be ridiculously large. I simply have to tell peeps I can't take anymore, I don't know when I'm gonna get the time to get through what I have already.

bean horders, seed junkies, collectors, genetic whores, lots of different names for the same thing.

I'm gonna hurt tomorrow! -- Got the garbage disposal removed and D.D. sink all back together !--

I can't tell U what I'm smoking or I'd have to kill U so let's just say it ain't brick !--- Good Weed too !--but I don't got no hash to put on mine !--Poor Keef !

2 am - leg jerks got me !-- So I'm up !-- I don't have the RLS much anymore !-- It was horrible the first several years after my fall !--- U be tired and really want to go to sleep but the legs have to jerk !--I'm not hurting !-- Just wish I could sleep !

Morning O.F.C. !-- I would say Wake and Bake but I'm still awake !---Thunder moving in today !-- For 6 am --I'm thinking I got a big head start on the Bake thing !

Morning, Keef. I been reduced to bag weed. But the river is going down quickly so all is good.

Morning Nick !-- Some is better than none !--- I got a harvest coming up in about a month but until then I'm smoking what I got !--Slim pickings !--Looks like we get the rain today !

Morning guys,,Weedhopper tired,,,but im off to work anyway,,Yehaaaaaaaaa.

That Hopper is a good man !-- Take it easy Cuz !

Nick U know pot farmers are slow to trust !--- Keep hanging out and sooner or later we'll see if we can't get U some seed !--- Most of us know who each other and have e-mail addy !--- Once Umbra sent me some seed to distribute to the O.F.C. and since then we swap genetics regularly !--- U may have heard Dog and I talking about shipping cuts !--- We grow each each other's stuff but we do got some stables !-- Lots got this BPU-X-B.B. from Umbra --I got a nice blueberry cut !--- Anyway save some space this fall if U do some indoor pharming !---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back