Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason jar with clear liquid in it ? --- I'm gonna wager that it ain't water Nick !---

That would be cherry, blueberry, peach and coconut wine !--- I think I'll start making it 5 gallons at a time !-- Then distill it !--- I don't want to make 140 proof 'shine with but more of a 80 proof fruit brandy !-- Any thoughts

View attachment 20160624_141742.jpg

That bottle on the right that is a little low ? --- I did have 2 gallons of Cherry wine but somebody been sampling !---I told knock her yourself out !-- I can make it faster than U can drink it !--- It would be nice to bottle a little and let it age properly !-- I don't even drink anymore !-- I taste it and spit it out !--- I don't need to be drinking anymore !--- Once I start ---I don't got no off switch !--- I wish I knew someone who could quilt !--I have a supply of Crown Royal bags that should easily be enough for a quilt !-- My grandma used to make quilts out of those hand towels that used to come in boxes of detergent !

I'm still learning too Keef.....to me it's a journey....not a destination.

Wanted to mention the "Green Dragon" --- Maybe others do it different and I won't do it again but here goes !--- When we make RSO -- After the extraction with Everclear --I evaporated about half the alcohol !--- Then I had a couple shots of the extract !--- Saddled up that Green Dragon and off we went !-- Don't ride the dragon unless U hard core !-- U don't want to mess with the dragon !--Trust me !-- Alcohol takes THC straight into the blood stream !-- It don't play !

Oh that's brilliant keef, you got extra brain cells you don't need? not judging just mortified.

Rose I had been off drinking for a year or two and it started innocently I just wanted to see how it tasted !---After that first shot --It was over !--- I can't count past 2 when I drink !--- I used to start a drinking binge with a couple double shots of whiskey --Then I slowed down sometimes !--- I hate to get beat up and not remember why ! -- Quit the morphine and whiskey !

I think I'm gonna fertilize another limb !--- I got treated seed soaking !--- I don't know whether to be pissed off at the people who wrote the recipe for inducing polyploidy or mad at myself for not seeing an obvious flaw !-- Tricky Bastids !-- Now maybe I can make some tetras !--- One sentence would have saved me so much frustration !-- -We left that formula a couple of attempts ago !-- It's all Keef now !--- It would be nice to become proficient at inducing polyploidy so I can move on !--- I'm eagerly awaiting these Master Kush seed and find out if they really tetraploid !-- Problem be I already know that bred tetras will be good but won't have the extreme potency of an original !---So I need to make me one !

Keef, that ain't the juice you soaking those seeds in I hope....***....you drink that stuff????...O..my head....
D.D. Call in sick...

I told her that too Cane !--- No I don't drink that wine I just make it !--- I be a master if I can clear up that coconut wine !-- It'll be drinkable but I want it clear so I'm starting a new batch !--- The blueberry -cherry and peach are developing nicely !-- If I could bulk age it a couple months before bottling it would be better !-- Get or make me a 5 gallon still I be making some fruit liquor !--Then bottle that !---

I found a 5 gallon still online with a built in thumb keg ( doubler)- but for some reason it has to be shipped in clear wrap !-- Not to my house! --- I can just see it !-- They deliver a still and a hash oil machine to my house and the Po-Po find out I would be so going to jail even before they found the grow !--- Rule #1 --Don't get caught !

I even tell U where I started !--- One part Surflan AS to 8,000 parts distilled water and a pinch of DMSO! --- Knock yourself out !

Then go up or down 50 parts distilled water at a time till U find the Zombie Zone !--- They have to almost die and have to have CPR to live again !--- Then they sit there for almost 2 weeks !-- Not dead but not quite alive !--- If the gods of chemistry smile ---one ---may beat the odds !--- Sometimes the gods just be busy !--No problem I brought a sack lunch!----- I ain't leaving without my prize !--Then when these BPU-X-B.B. and Bubblicious seed are ready ---I'm jacking them up too !--- Wonder what would happen if I promoted Nurse Larry to doctor !--

No Nick that's double dew !-- U know if U put some oak chips in it and heat it then cool it several times U can age it into a good whiskey in about 3 weeks instead of 3 years!-- of course U do it enough and U get a beautiful aged bourbon in a few months !--- Heat it up and liquor is obsorbed into the oak chips then when it gets cold it comes back out the wood bringing that amber oak essence back into the liquor! --Each heating and cooling cycle is like a year of barrel aging !---- Well that what I hear anyway !--Making liquor is against he law !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back