Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have a moderator on this site that has worked for UPS for a long time. He told me do not use UPS.. he is very serious. I go usps always and use a credit card and my real name.. Who does that?

SO Sopappy, i had a little brain incident last january and I am so glad you told these folks you have been around a while. I thought I had lost it.
Nice to see you again.

Why she make fun of me like that ?--- So I dated some crazy women !---Bet I ain't the only one !
Rose -- Every situation is different !--- U sending something from a legal State it might get more attention !--Seed I don't think they even care !
What I'm told is that people who ship weed from the west coast to the east coast buyer is that they drive it across the state line to a prohibition state that is looking for stuff from a legal state not so much at what is leaving from thier state !--- As for UPS -- I haven't done it lately but I never had a problem !--- U have to understand the mind set of the local Po-Po! --- Down here everything is geared towards smuggling not searching for growers !--They got that sewed up with a special task force !-- They find anything that is not brickweed they are tasked with tracing it back to the source !---Hence --Keef ain't moving squat !--Another thing is who would expect someone to send weed to a town on a major smuggling route ?--- So I'm relatively safe just growing for us !--Growing outside would be suicide !-- U got AWACS flying top cap --unmarked planes cover the middle and scores of coast Guard and LEO choppers by the dozen fly the beach !--- I'm just another retiree living at the beach !-- I just happen to pull a lot of power !---I can justify it !
But when I'm in the basement lab making a Frankenplant ---Only ya'll know !

I may be wrong but I'm sticking by my crazy Beeches comment !--- There are stories I could tell but she a freak !-- If the truth Hurts ? --Then I gotta take the pain !

D.D. say U gonna need that Super Simply"C " extractor! --- Why don't I just order it ? --- That was outta the blue !-- But I say go ahead !--- Just a shame I won't have anything to run thru it yet !-- What would U say ? -- I said --order it !

Good Morning OFC. Up early. Yep, I going to do it Wake and Bake. Going to take more pictures, the spot I wanted you to look at got delete. Catch you later.

Morning Potheads.
DD i only dated the daughters of Ministers, ,,didnt even have to buy them diner. Lol,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa

Morning O.F.C. !--- Nes U doing fine !-- U gonna have a nice harvest come fall !--
What up Hopper ?-- U working today ?

Nes, your plants look good.
My hydro shipment is on the way.
Maybe some rain tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Morning Potheads.
DD i only dated the daughters of Ministers, ,,didnt even have to buy them diner. Lol,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa

Nes.... looking gooood ....:)
Hopper you are something else:rofl:
Good morning all.....
Firing up......:48:

Good deal Dog! -- I got those Master Kush seed coming and some Blackberry Lotus -- I got some other seed got be planted to like Nurse Larry and Bubba Mamma !--- It's gonna be like starting a whole new grow !--- I'm putting about 3 seed from each of 5 varieties !---Where I'll find a place for them I don't know yet but we'll find room !---D.D. had a empty box at the cloning station but she got high and filled it with BPU-X-B.B. cuts! -- 35 of them !--- I'm gonna need some of that space !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back