Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pappy --I think U at the right place !--- There's more weed knowledge here than most places !--- We teach and learn from each other !--

Pappy -- Put a trash bag over your bottom tray !--Flood those plants --drain then place a damp towel inside the bottom of the box !--Sit the plants on the damp towel ---Put the lid on !-- It should mist up with condensation on the inside of the lid after an hour or so !-- Then you know it's moist enough !-- U can save most of those but the inside of that box needs to stay warm and moist !--

Good afternoon all...
Got some sunshine, picked up some mineral tea to feed the girls ..and I ready to puff one:)...:48:

What up Cane ? -- Pappy have some clone troubles we fixing !---
Pappy --This is one of my aerocloners with some rooting cuts !-- If U can run a drill and a caulk gun I can show U step by step how to build one !--

I'm gonna have plenty of those BPU-X-B.B. seed this fall if U want some !-- This will be the last batch !-- I'm not happy about those Dawg seed --They're fertile but I'm seeing lots of males !--- No body's fault just happens sometimes !-- I'll probably have some Blueberry Bubblicious seed too !--

Yes, keef, when the time come, I would love more seeds. From my 5 plants, I am down to 1 the unknown. I am learning. Well, the AI's are outside and are hanging in there.

I had beautiful little plants at one time. I'm taking notes. It's 4:20 here. Smoking out of my elephant pipe tonight.:bong2:

U got it Nes !--- Did U like indica better or sativa ? --Most of the stuff I run across is hybrids or mixed indica\ sativa but some lean one way or another !--- U just keep trying O.K. !-- Growing sounds so easy !-- Just throw some seed in some dirt ? --- Little bit harder than that so don't give up !--

I like both, but ten to go to the indica's as of now. When, my stash get full to wear I want it. Different strains. I will be able to tell more about the indica's and sativas.

I'll keep my eyes open !--Pain - Anxiety -- Sleep --what do it help most with ?
I am so spoiled ! ( Or she wants out the hospital) ---I got new toys !-- No I'm not starting that many seed !
Now I'm just waiting on some seed I ordered !-- Anyway -- Pic of my new seed starting box and dome !

View attachment 20160706_171111.jpg

U know how I do !-- I plant 5-6 of each variety and fish me out a girl !-- One variety! --One girl !-- Then I bring her back to veg. -- Then I start cutting her up !-- 2 girls from the same variety and I could mix up the clones !
When I got rooted clones I can start blooming them !--

Keef, those seed are straight bpu bb I'd love to get my hands on some. I'm loving this coco so far. Plants liking it too.

Got it Dog !-- I also crossed my BPU-X-B.B. boy on that Bubblicious !--

Those BlackBerry Snow Lotus are demanding to be planted !----

Better than seed !-- We already talked about me needing practice !-- Fresh cuts ?

I let my boy Trips go but kept his son Elvis on the Widow !-- Want a piece of him too Dog or U a little gun shy after what happened with the hermie ?

What up Cane ? -- Pappy have some clone troubles we fixing !---
Pappy --This is one of my aerocloners with some rooting cuts !-- If U can run a drill and a caulk gun I can show U step by step how to build one !--

I didn't want to muck up your thread so I'm going to start one on cloning.

No more building stuff, I'm tapped out. I modified my buckets to ebb & flo and added another 2x4 system. I spent too much on a piece of acrylic with the holes cut out for the pots. It's like railroad set hobby only better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back