Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool but muck it up if U want !-- We all learning !-- Students of the plant !
I think they got a cloning thread somewhere !

Cool but muck it up if U want !-- We all learning !-- Students of the plant !
I think they got a cloning thread somewhere !

yup, looking for it, I never have much luck with the search here tho
I tried another approach, shorter, way shorter units,
so far, they look like they wanna live

Pappy I don't start seed much so that's my weakness !--Once I got it them big and healthy enough to move to aero I got'm !--

keef, i am itching to make a run with the snow lotus as well. i am going to run my b.p.u. first and then maybe the snow lotus. that hermie, i am not worried about that. i should have been doing a better job inspecting the plants in bloom. i think it was a genetic hermie, this one didnt get any stress as far as i can tell. was the best looking one of the bunch. let me get my cloning up to standards before you send any cuts.

Good morning ofc. I'm off to get some peat and perlite. Got some transplanting to do today.

Pappy I don't start seed much so that's my weakness !--Once I got it them big and healthy enough to move to aero I got'm !--

I'm still trying this cloning stuff, I'm on my third try :)
pop by if you need some entertainment, ebb and flow thread

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !
Been watching the news !-- Po-Po shot 2 black men yesterday !--- U know maybe if they paid policemen a better salary -they could get a better quality law dog !--U get what U pay for !--
I got another problem I want to talk about real quick -- I've always admired the progressive attitude of the West coast in general !-- U guys will show up at political rallies and protest and be willing to go to jail to show your disapproval !--- and this is not abut religion! --- Why do U allow that hate spouting Westwood Baptist Church to continue to exist ? -- That is not religion it is just people United in hate !-- Everytime they show up and disrespect the dead they should get a a** whooping !-- Everytime they have a church service they should have to walk through a group of protesters !--

O.K. -- If that breaks the no religion policy-- Sorry !-- I'll take the punishment !-- If speaking out about injustice is wrong I don't want to be right !
Westwood Baptist Church -- Bite me !

I'm properly baked now !--I'll try to be nice !- Sometimes I just gotta say something !
--
Anyway !---Cloning problems ? -- I only know what works for us and an aerocloner is a reliable way to clone consistently !--- A bubble cloner works fine too ask Giggy !-- D.D.and I don't use any rooting hormones or anything and they clone in nute water --pH water or just tap water !-- Don't need direct light and in aero U can look and see the progression of root development !-- My plants will stay in aero but the rooted cuts could go right into the dirt or other grow medium ! --I always take more cuts than I need and use the best !

The news this morning is disgusting. West blah blah church at least has a nice house across the street painted in the rainbow flag. That was a nice passive aggressive move Keef from the libs. Those shootings broke my heart. WTH? No words.

Good morning St Nick. Enjoy working in the dirt.. love that.

Sopappy, When you take cuts, cut them again under water. Mist and cover the clones for the first few days, than take the cover off half days until they get used to it. They will look like death before the root, but hold on, past the time you think they should. In roses if we get 50% we are happy. So yes, like keef said, take more than one cutting. I take three to make sure i get one. They like a warming mat under them to encorage rooting. Having said that I have tried on a AC/DC to clone 6 times. So far no luck.. This will be my last try. Good luck.

I don't know how ya'll do it in dirt !--- I get to see the progression of root development !-- 3-4 day the wet end of the stem gets a sandpaper look to it !--It begins to look like very rough sandpaper and when U see white bumps on the stem she fixing to pop roots !---It forgot to look at the date that one was cut but looks like about 12-15 days !--Each variety has it's own length of time it takes to root ! --At this young age if I put this thing in dirt it might not live !-- but it'll never know dirt again !-- I got the original in bloom right now !-- Still haven't smoked it yet but the Bubblicious likes what I do !-- I can decide after harvest if I keep her or not !-- Probably will !

Wish we were closer Rose because I bet I could root an A/C - D/C for U !--- By the way --Why they call it A/C--D/C ? --- It is also known as Charlotte's Web !-- Featured on Dr. Sanjay Gupta Medical Marijuana Series !
This be the one that stops seizures !-- High CBD !--- How did U get ---Never mind !-- It's A/C--D/C !-- Don't loose it Rose !-- Really !--It's an important strain !

Look at those eyes !-- She a pretty girl !-- My dog groomer passed away !-- Been grooming the dogs for about 8 years !-- I liked that guy !--

Dang keef, now you got to find another.
She is a bad girl. So bad but sensitive too. Lol

They can be sensitive but I know all about bad !--Jet is about 6 lbs of black and white terror !--Big dog trapped in a small dogs body !-- He's bad and proud of it !--
Hey Dog I was looking at the local Craigslist at some street/dirt bikes !-- I asked U one time about a 4 stroke bike and U recommended something and I don't remember what it was !-- D.D. wants me to get in better physical shape so maybe I won't hurt so much !-- I don't run unless someone is chasing me so I need another way !-- Something I would enjoy !-- I'm thinking I get a bike and start riding the beach regularly !-- Sounds like a plan to me !-- Sometimes things and stuff wash up on that beach !--

Good morning O.F.C. .....Going to teach a Tai Chi class today ...And I high ...
Keef nice looking roots ...Sopappy......You will get it... I did great the first time out of the gate, last time I got a little sloppy ...Only one outa like a dozen...
Rose ...I don't know what to do Register or not ....some people say that they all ready know that you want to grow 15 plants its on your MMJ .....But I am hearing nasty rumors that if you register you basically have to register each plant???? No growing from seed???? Any place to get the real Skinny???
That's one of the reasons I grow weed...... to keep the stress down not to create it....
Yep ....:48:.......Good Morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back