Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna do that Rose !-- Hey U cook !-- I can't remember whether this is thyme or oregano do U recognize it ? --- We clone sprigs of fresh herbs from the grocery store !--Got a Rosemary tree outside that We cloned like that !-- Basil is easy !--

View attachment 20160707_172256.jpg

My bet is oregano. I just went and red my old journal from 2011. That was FUN.

Rose, he really does. I used to have a female too but he tormented her every time I showed her any affection. Got so bad I had to get rid of her.

Hey Nick, my Princess Ginger Lily would love to be the only dog! She can be demanding of my affection, to say the least! But, she will sneak around & play with the others on occasion-- just doesn't want you to see her!

Thank you Rose for the compliments. She is a very pretty dog. I just can't understand how people want to take a dog like this and make it mean.

All is well at the homestead, going to grill out. OFC have a High night. see ya :48:

Evening Nes !-- We gonna have U cloning one day soon !--- This spring U gonna have some clones ready to go outside !--- It's just so much better already knowing they girls before they go out !

Been watching da news again and people be mad at the Po-Po !!--- I guess they quit shooting black people for a few days and deal with the dam pot farmers once and for all !

Changed the water in da hot tub yesterday -- Still trying to get high enough to do a cannonball into it off the roof !-- As I get older it gets harder to get high enough to do stupid sh** !--

I took several cuttings tonite. They are resting in water and tomorrow morning they might get put into some dirt. I don't sweat cloning this time of year, now when winter gets here that's a different story.

Nick since we grow inside year around it's all the same day !-- Running veg and bloom year round !-- Working toward 5 harvest a year !-- Stuff keeps happening but we keep plugging along !--- Sooner or later we'll get there !

12 cops shot,,,5 dead.
Damn cant believe thats what i woke up to this morning. Ppl getten crazy. Course it doesnt help when the cops are shooting unarmed Citizens or shooting 1st and asking questions later. I figured sooner or later this was gonna start happening.
Time for coffee.

Horrible news..Shocking. So very sad. WH,Keef, i am so sorry about your state.

Cane, as far as the registration, i am going to wait a bit.. there is already a problem with the "list" being breached.. Lets do more research.. Mr rb wanted me to do it on 7-1... I am waiting for more to shake out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back