Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me I better check my mmj card make sure it hasn't expired or something !

Hey Keef. Get cha one of those sporty 48's and put some fatties on it. Best Beach bike ever!

Gotta hit the rain locker..but hate to leave the view:)
Nick that looks like a keef dog...

Well, he does like my dried fan leaves. Doesn't like smoke though. The only people he has ever bitten tried to blow him a shotgun. Names Harley.

Is that a Shiti-tzu ? --Did I even spell that right ? --They ain't real dogs !--I got 2 of them and 2 wild boys from the shelter !-- They like fresh green leaves !--I had a pic somewhere !

Keef, them little dogs are the baddest. How tall are you? Look up the Yamaha tw200. It doesn't matter what year you get, they have not changed since 1985 or so. 2001 and up came with electric start. They have big wide tires. Would be great for sand and beaches. It's more stable than a dirt bike with the narrow tires. I rode one for about a year. It's a sweet little bike. Will run flat out at 71 mph. Likes to cruise at 40-50 mph. Gets about 60 mpg. Or better.
I am 6'1 and the bike was little with me.l, but it was not too small. I rode it to work 50 miles a day. I miss it actually. It's not a bike to jump stuff, but it's plenty big enough to ride and have a blast on. Has decant power. You should be able to find one nearby for a good price. Most tw's are sold near a "resort" town. Mine was sold in Daytona beach. If your wanting something a little taller, look at the Honda crf250. Both bikes are 100% street legal. Can handle any dirt road, and will be ok for some light trails.
I ride interstate, and cross creeks on mine. Very versatile. I would sit on both, it's not as good as riding it but it will give you an idea. For what you will be doing, the tw200 won't let you down. And those fat tires will be an asset at the beach.

Thanks Dog !-- I got 20-30 miles of wild undeveloped beach to ride about half mile away !--- I never had a motorcycle license and probably won't get one !-- Unless D.D. make me !--- Never know what's gonna wash in on the tide out on that smugglers beach !---

Nice garden mrcane. Wish I could grow in my back yard. Maybe one of these days.

Keef, get the permit for sure. Ride with no motorcycle endorsement. Cops check for that big time. Go to DMV and get a manual. In Georgia you take a written test and then your issued a learners permit. Not supposed to ride at night, no passenger, no interstate. I've known folks to just keep getting a learner permit for years. But a dirt bike( actually the correct term for these bikes is duel sport) will ace that test no sweat. Just drive aroumd comes and stop in boxes. Lol. Here is a tw200.

I'm on seed watch !-- I hope they made it thru customs but last time I ordered seed from Europe --I had trouble finding the seed and I knew they were there !-- That Thang they used to call "High Rise" on the way !

I'm liking that bike Dog !-- I better check around !--- I'm a few inches shorter than U !--- Should be about right --U were right about the tires !

Only one listed Dog --2001 --for $350 !--Not as pretty as your pic !-- I could do that !--

They are not too commen. I found mine local, but when it sold a guy came down from South and bought it. Was going to ride it back until I talked him into bringing a truck. Don't to ride no dirt bike out of state. Lol

Yes keef.

YD, i was getting a pedicure, first one in a year, and all the Asian ladies were talking in their native language until i showed them the pic of your miss luna.. Man, the english started flying.. .look at those blue eyes... on and on. LOL. i gotta say she is beautiful. Thanks for the lovely pic...

Keef, sorry about your groomer, that is terrible. Is there a replacement that will come to your home?

St nick, nice guard dog you have there. I bet she loves you.

I have been entirely too straight today.. time for 4 :20 I guess. Keef, yes i know what i have in ac/dc. You think you can get a clone? You are welcome to try. It came from harborside dispensary in Cali. I have tried three times.

I don't know if I could root it out Rose but the Clone Master just woke up !--She not feeling well ! --She can clone anything !-- Around here it ain't dead till she says it's dead !

This is a whimpy was bug infested, stupid looking plant. I would be afraid to send a cut or two in case it still has something. All the other cuttings are fine...not that one. I am sorry DD isn't feeling well, i hope it goes away quick. You be very nice to her Keef. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back