Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef you are insane!!! Good morning everyone. Woke up at 5 and proceeded to get seriously baked! I'm gonna germ some seeds today. Join me? :48:

Morning Nick !-- I do entertain myself !--Did U see the advice I gave Ziggy about surviving outdoors when she panning for gold ?-
I been up maybe an hour getting my burn on !-- Working on a righteous buzz !

Kraven, I love to fish. It's a passion my dad instilled in me when I was a kid. We have Muskie and bass here. :48:

I just got a message from D.D. !-- Her Cousin died last night while she was caring for him !-- She's not in very good shape ! --Keep her in your thoughts !

Keef some how I missed this post. I'm sorry keef , for you and DD and the family. I apologize for not giving my condolences quicker....I just got a plate full here atm myself. Lemme know if you need anything, or if there is anything I can do? Peace

Thanks Kraven but I think we good !-- The old veteran went to the V.A. hospital for chemo and radiation for a tumor in his neck !-- He came home septic, with a untreated infection !--
D.D. tell me keep eating my caps because she don't want to got thru this with me !-- Took me a minute to obsorb it !--- Wife is incouraging me to stay high ?-- Love dat woman !

Kraven --If U woulda just swung by the fish market this morning and pick up some fish and saved yourself the time money and frustration! --I'm guessing it was hot too !---- Next time take some piano wire with U -- attach one end to one of those red and white bombers with a little lead to give it some weight !-- Attach the other end to a disconnected spark plug wire !-- Get your net ready then hit that electric start !-- Pick out the fish U want and go home !-- The rest that U leave will be just fine in a few minutes!

Hahahahaha some days are good....some days are not soo good....problem now is the Gulf is too damn hot...water temps yesterday were 89-90 and that aint gonna get me no fish on the flats, I hooked up with 5 little fingerling trout...all about 7-8 inches long.

Them alligators like them red and white bobbers too !-- Put a treble hook right up under the bobber !-- When he takes the bobber he gets the hook !-- Try it !-- It's real fishing !-- U fish from a boat right? -- I do not recommend doing this on a mud bank !-- U pack a piece right ? --- Keep the reloads on U !-- U can figure out what to do with him once U set the hook !-- Oh !-- Remember to hold on to something !-- U don't want to get jerked into the water !-- He ain't gonna be happy !

Now gator hunting is a lot simpler, just a flashlight and a john boat with no motor, just paddles....shine them then ease up on them and hit them with this 8 foot bang stick....it has one 00 buck in the tip and as soon and you poke them in the head its over for them. Gotta get a rope on them quick or they sink lol.

Kraven, I love to fish. It's a passion my dad instilled in me when I was a kid. We have Muskie and bass here. :48:

I'm a hog hunter (Big Bass), my PB is 8.2 lbs on a ultra light spinner (all 5 lbs test) about 15 years ago....most I catch now fall in the 4-6 lb range, but I'm gonna go hog hunting for the big ones with wild shiners after this mess comes through....a 8 inch wild shiner will sure get you a 8+ pound Bass every time....just need to find where they are hanging and then enjoy the fun. I have never caught a Muskie, sounds to me like a bunch of fun. I also enjoy the Gulf since its about 20 mins from the house...I love to hop out on the flats for a day of red fishing....sometimes I will hit the reefs that are 5-6 miles out but it needs to be a fairly calm day, gets dicey on a 21 footer with only one screw...if I'm gonna go out past where I can't see the hill any longer, I prefer to be on at least a 26 footer with twin screws...weather can change faster than you can get back to the hill out there some days. Peace

A Bang Stick is a pole with a shot gun shell on the end - When the shell is pushed back a nail or something that fires it !-- Stab a gator in the head with it --He dead !

I have a converted 30 ft. SeaRay . Tuna tower, outriggers, and twin 400 horse inboards. My passion is stripers and dolphin.

I grew up fish trot lines and hoop nets for catfish !-- Over we got those bull reds in the bay --8 ft kayak and it is on ! --

Keef some how I missed this post. I'm sorry keef , for you and DD and the family. I apologize for not giving my condolences quicker....I just got a plate full here atm myself. Lemme know if you need anything, or if there is anything I can do? Peace

Same here Keef and DD. Truly sorry for your loss. Sending Positive Energy your way.

A few pics,,dont know those guys. lol,,,a few of my brothers and Weedhopper.
I havent grown anything in awhile nor will i,,so i aint worried.

I can't find you WH.... shoot. Cool pic's.

Good morning ofc.

Thinking about DD this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back