Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll talking about project bikes and shoehorn a big engine into a little frame got me thinking !-- More excuses I got for power usage the better !-- As a young man I made my living running a MIG welder !-- Maybe ya'll help me convince D.D. I need a little MIG and I go get me a wrecked bike and build a new frame !-- I see another emerging opportunity here too !-- They passed an ordinance allowing "Golf Carts" on side streets to the beach where they can ride to thier hearts content !-- What they calling "Golf Carts" are Gas powered side by side 4 wheel drive what -ya- ma-call--its ? -- Sooner or later one of them gonna say -- I bet my Golf Cart is faster than yours !-- I need me something that will scream but looks like crap to use for fishing !-- I ain't talking about catching real fish either! -- 1/4 mile in the sand ? -- I know U dam bikers could come up with something and there should be shoehorning involved !-- Need to be muffled !-- Maybe not all the time did there used to be something U could turn a valve and dump exhaust out like it had headers ? -- I need to get high and think about this !--

That is a 68 Bonnie with a Amen Savior rear section bolted on. Project bike that I rode the piss out of.

Morning...high as a kite. Smoking the Lemon Tree. When NCH is set up with the new space and everything is rocking, his production goals are 2,000 lbs every 60 days of the Lemon Tree.

Holy crap that is a lot of pot! Awesome NCH!

Good morning peeps!

SNS came out with a new ad for killing broadmites...wow, how did they know, and it was in my inbox this morning.. I have had a horrible thought that is what i was dealing with but we don't have them in this part of the country.. hmmmmmmm

Fall is in the air in the mornings, but 90's during the day.

How are you all? Keef, how are you? When is DD going to be able to come home, i know she is past exhausted.

I'm just happy the Japanese beetles don't like pot. they are destroying my grapes and red raspberries. No damage from them in the pot. some mite damage, but the ladybugs have to have some food ,so we are ok here.

2,000 lbs every 60 days ? -- He had all he needs except a trick pony !-- I'm glad he got one !-- That's what I'm looking for with these tetras but I was thinking more like 100 lbs a year !-- A ton every 60 days is too much like a jobby-job for me !--

Umbra those THCA crystals are haunting me !-- Add a base to an acid U get a salt !-- Burned out another brain cell !-- Why U do that to me ?

Keef, dispensaries around here are starting to carry them. NCH is going to change cannabis in California for sure. Once he has the first ton, he is going to flood the market and drop the price to $1800 lb. Just about everybody will be out of business in a year. Then he will double the price...

Umbra I like it !-- When I said --I don't play fair that the kinda stuff I'm talking about !-- My ambitions aren't near that high !-- I want to be the exclusive supplier of a highly desirable plant !-- We right back to it's not the variety but one single plant !-- All that ya'll from a single cutting !--

The only flaw in NCH's plan is if someone else lays hands on Lemon Trees and wants to do the same thing !--I'm sure he's aware of that !-- but the one that gets there firstest with the most mostest wins !
I hope by the time prohibition ends to have a six pack of unique plants with different profound properties !
The world seems to like they blueberry weed so I had jack Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. up !-- It fine weed on it's on
but I never could leave well enough alone !--

There are others with the Lemon Tree. It doesn't mean they can grow the volume or drop their price low enough, but smokers everywhere are going to have great smoke at the lowest prices seen since the 60's.

Bernier/Cookies Family knows whats happening with the industry and NCH. He posted about competing directly with the Lemon Tree and came out with something to compete with it. I forget what its called. Bernier/Cookies Family was the breeder of the cherry limeade and of course the Girl Scout Cookies.

If it takes me six months and 500 cuts to produce a viable tetraploid plant -- That would be perfectly fine by me !-- Privately -- I want to be able to do it with 100 or less !-- It's not about money !-Sure I want to pay the bills with weed but this genetic doubling stuff is simply to prove to myself I can do it consistently !-- It has been a brain bleeding project !-- I ain't getting any younger so when I'm gone I want to leave the world something to remember me by !-- BIG DANK !

Umbra if this thing holds and stays stable there will be a cut coming your way !-- That will be awhile though !--I have to run a cycle just to see if it is worthwhile !--- Wouldn't hurt me a bit !-- Almost like advertising !-- but turn loose of a live cut around here ? -- Ain't gonna happen !-- I also have a Hippie's Dawg that very well might be what I want but it is unsexed !-- Been trying to organize my system cause I'm gonna be at this hot and heavy over the winter !-- Master Kush was once a tetraploid and popular in Amsterdam !-- The Master Kush I got is a regular diploid plant but they billing it as tetraploid !-- I plan on turning it back into one !

Umbra they gonna make some more of those Oregon Lemon U ordered ? -- I might get some this winter !--I need a good lemon to work with !

Umbra they gonna make some more of those Oregon Lemon U ordered ? -- I might get some this winter !--I need a good lemon to work with !

I have no idea what Archive seeds is up to. Always something worthy for sure, but they could go in some many different directions, its hard to say. Many of the most noteworthy strains were accidental pollinations. I can not control the direction of the industry or which strains are the next hot thing, but I can grow the best dank I can. I popped 5 of the Oregon Lemons, 5 of the sour banana sherbet, and 5 triangle kush x goji. And I still have some Kief Sweat up my sleeve and then there's the Meltdown ( the orange x starfighter F2 ), orange dot, and extreme oranges, lol. Terpene heaven.

I heard that about the next hot thing !-- Stay on those Terepenes Cuz !-- I think that's gonna be the next big thing !-- I think U need to get things where the grow pays the bills and start breeding again !-- Cut U out a good representative of each major Terepene and do some mixing and matching !-- When that CWO is in bloom U should play match maker with a fine diploid and make some triploid seed !-- It will be unique !-- Never know if U don't try !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back