Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like fun Kraven. Nothing like being on the water. I told the boss lady, we gone get us a boat one day.

Lesson learned Kraven !-- Time to upgrade the electronics and bubbler system !-- I've been running in a temporary system !--

Bet there is some nice bass in those Lilly pads. Yehaaaaaaaaa

By the way im in Shreveport setting in my Hotel. Worked on painting a Rod iron fence today,,,,damn it was hot.

I bet that was way hot WH..wow... were you spraying it?

Kraven, lovely pictures... stillness.

Nope couldnt spray,,,to many cars . I was melting due to humidity.

Thanks for the nice comments, it was nice until about 11 and then it was ugly hot.

YD I saw these a few days ago and thought about you, it's mechanic's copying some of the greatest works of art.

WH yes sir there are some hog's in them pads fosure...I have pulled close to my PB out of there a few 7+ pounders.

I hope everyone has a nice evening.

Kraven, those are good.
The best time to fish is at night. No sun, and not many peeps out at night.
I've been trying to find some metal down stems. I'm looking for 5-6 inch. Can't find much online. Any ideas or leads??
Had I nice gully washer this evening. Knocked the dust off everything. It's been a little cooler at night. We dipped into the upper 60's a few nights. Hopefully summer is losing her grip.

My river has yet to clear up since the flood. Yours looks good.

My river is down, got grass growing in the bed. Lol.

Sounds like Vietnam around here, they going crazy with the choppers looking for people grow. Got me so paranoid I turned the lights off in the grow room. They circled overhead for a while and I mean less than 16th 100 feet overhead. B#@%$$!!

Hello Nick. This my last grow outside. Have not heard any choppers around here yet. I bet there waiting until Oct. It is going to rain here, I can hear the thunder in the back grown.

Your tax dollars are work Nick !-- Hey Ness !-- I'm done growing outside !--- They tried to trap me in Virginia back in the day !-- Had me a patriotic Gorilla grow on the Petersburg battlefield! ---

We getting plenty rain Ness !-- Been raining off and on all day round here !--

Well the 4pm update has confirmed that the TS is going to strengthen to more than likely a very small cat 1 hurricane. It's just stationary now and getting a good cloud wrap started, BP is dropping quickly so it is definitely blowing up foreclosure. Keys are under about a foot of water now and we are forecast to get between 10-12 inches of rain starting mid day tomorrow and when the system exits the east coast headed up to the Carolina's.

Got my eye on it Kraven !-- Hot as that water is people better be ready for that thing to blow up overnight !--
Katrina quickly covered most of the gulf so ya'll stay safe !-- Even inland ain't truely safe !-- It can flood anywhere !

Tide is running 2 feet higher than normal round here !----
I remember the piles of boats after Katrina and not one of them still had a motor !-- Boudreaux and Tibedoeux ? --They don't know nuttin bout what happened to dem boat motors !-- But it was a good Christmas back up on the bayou!

Good morning guys,

I hope you are all safe in our southern states... Keef, you ok? Kraven? all ya all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back